Trig

Summersville, WV

#1 Jun 9, 2012
There was a big drug bust and a bunch of low life scumis off the streets. Its only a drop in the bucket but its still a drop! I wish they could get all of them. Doesa anyone on here know anybody that got busted?
haha

Rocky Mount, NC

#2 Jun 9, 2012
ofcourse the cops arent going to release their names, dont you know they are going to work as snitches! hahaha
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jun 9, 2012
haha wrote:
ofcourse the cops arent going to release their names, dont you know they are going to work as snitches! hahaha
I read the names today, didn't you? There were several arrested and others being asked to surrender - all named.
haha

Rocky Mount, NC

#4 Jun 9, 2012
no I didnt read the names? Are they in the news paper? It was "sarcasm" lol
drama

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2012
Shut up ...get a life. All u know how to do is talk about drugs and how bad they are. Geez...shut up
trig

Summersville, WV

#6 Jun 9, 2012
drama wrote:
Shut up ...get a life. All u know how to do is talk about drugs and how bad they are. Geez...shut up
Wow did I strike a nerve? Drugs are terrible . They tear families apart. There are people that have legitimate pain issues and need them. Those that get them and sell them need to go to jail for longer than a few days.
ENTERTAINMENT

Tarboro, NC

#7 Jun 9, 2012
front page of the news paper with names age and area they live......if you don't get the paper you can even go online and get it for FREE. (no sarcasm intended) HAVE A GOOD ONE :)
trig

Ardsley, NY

#8 Jun 9, 2012
ENTERTAINMENT wrote:
front page of the news paper with names age and area they live......if you don't get the paper you can even go online and get it for FREE.(no sarcasm intended) HAVE A GOOD ONE :)
thanks entertainment I appreciate it.
haha

Rocky Mount, NC

#9 Jun 9, 2012
ENTERTAINMENT wrote:
front page of the news paper with names age and area they live......if you don't get the paper you can even go online and get it for FREE.(no sarcasm intended) HAVE A GOOD ONE :)
thanks ill look them up, i used the sarcasm about them not showing the names bc the first things the cops do is try to let people out of trouble by telling on other people lol. and most of the time the do it
Exactly

Ardsley, NY

#10 Jun 10, 2012
Well they bust them and give them a smack on the hand and turn them loose again . What a waste of man power .
cashlyn bank

Huntington, IN

#11 Jun 10, 2012
Because they need REHAB not JAIL!!!!!!!!
agree

Rocky Mount, NC

#12 Jun 10, 2012
I agree 100% unless they are in jail for stealing or such crime yes leave them in jail, but drugs put them in rehab help them get their life together. These people have backgrounds and problems too. For all the judgmental a$$holes out there that know nothing about drugs, you dont know why they are on them, or why they got started, and nothing pisses me off more than people judging ok most are drunks, but bc its "legal" its ok, no addiction is better or worse than the other.
cashlyn bank

Huntington, IN

#13 Jun 12, 2012
Well said!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you know about Jewl Rice (McMillion) (Sep '11) 1 hr Mcmilly76s 18
Embezzler 2 hr Lucky Larry 2
25 percent sales tax increase 2 hr Bert 8
Sonic property 3 hr Tom 6
transexuals mtf?? (Mar '12) 4 hr Freddie Mercury 29
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 5 hr Jon_B 7,135
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Matt Kelly 4,219

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance