Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

heartfelt and compassionate ...i concur .....the crown is beautiful ...and we have a winner!

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Good morning dear friends!
Dickens, thank you for the lovely magical rendering of my winning! I enjoyed reading and re-reading it. Fireflies like elfin lanterns, fancy livery, silvery-blue convertible, sequined aquamarine gown, gold crown....I loved every descriptive word of the picture you painted. BTW, do I get to keep that gown?~ tee hee~

Jamie, thank you also!

I knew I would feel much better today!

“Let it snow! ”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Ha Ha! I wish!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Faerydust wrote:
Good morning dear friends!
Dickens, thank you for the lovely magical rendering of my winning! I enjoyed reading and re-reading it. Fireflies like elfin lanterns, fancy livery, silvery-blue convertible, sequined aquamarine gown, gold crown....I loved every descriptive word of the picture you painted. BTW, do I get to keep that gown?~ tee hee~
Jamie, thank you also!
I knew I would feel much better today!
Good morning, Faerydust. I'm so happy you enjoyed your Winner's Tribute. I was trying to follow in your footsteps and imitate the many wonderful tributes you have written. You always celebrate each week's winner with the most creative, warm and cheerful and fun parades. I wanted you to experience the same kind of exuberant celebration you give to others.

Yes, dear, the gown is yours to keep. The name you chose for yourself, Faerydust, brought to my mind's eye the vision of a gown so soft, so gossamer-like, that aquamarine was the best color I could think to portray the gentleness that is yours....and the sequins added the sparkle that is yours too.

Enjoy the gown and the crown! You look beautiful in both!

:)

“The Wizard Speaks”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

hey all

“i Support Israel”

Since: Aug 12

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

hey Wizardio.........hope you are faring well :)

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Hey and good evening to all my friends! I see you all out there shining like the precious jewels that you are!

Now not only do we have the assteroid coming, but we have North Korea showing off it's fire power. Kim Jong Un will be eating a nuclear sub sandwich and having yellowcake (uranium to make nukes)for dessert.~snort... giggle~

We seem to be having a gun event every day somewhere in the US. Don't you like that buzzword "event"? Yeah, me neither.

I'm rambling now so I'll stop and get ready to snuggle under a quilt on this damp and cold night. Guess I'm having aleep event.
1 post removed

“i Support Israel”

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

527 views LOL.... Welded good post ....were all chill here ...Get over it tee hee:)

“i Support Israel”

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Hey Ya'll hope all is well with everyone...... i am busy as a one legged Pirate hopping from one ship to another . Well perhaps i have a little time to stop by and say hello and say howdy ...hope all is well with everyone...thinking of you all :)

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Hey to all my most excellent friends!(you are all excellent)

Happy Valentines Day and may you have a sweetheart of a day!! Love you all!

Husky dog says I love you:

“Let it snow! ”

Level 9

Ha Ha! I wish!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Do y'all remember how exciting Valentine's Day was when we were school children? The teacher would cover a large cardboard box with white paper and decorate it with hearts, for us to use as the Mailbox. On Valentine's Day we would bring our little cards to drop in, and that afternoon we would have a party and the valentines would be given out. I loved days like that in school!

I hope each one of you has received some token of love today....a gift, a hug, maybe something sweetly said. I hope you know that you are loved.

“i Support Israel”

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Yes Dickens 1....i remember those days ...such fun ......Schools now don't seem to do this anymore:( tis sad .....

Hope everyone had a wonderful day.....did feel the love and feels Goodness too......this thread is a wonderful place to find the good stuff when it is needed.

“i Support Israel”

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Faerydust....just too cute......( he did say...I Love You)

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Dickens1 wrote:
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Do y'all remember how exciting Valentine's Day was when we were school children? The teacher would cover a large cardboard box with white paper and decorate it with hearts, for us to use as the Mailbox. On Valentine's Day we would bring our little cards to drop in, and that afternoon we would have a party and the valentines would be given out. I loved days like that in school!
I hope each one of you has received some token of love today....a gift, a hug, maybe something sweetly said. I hope you know that you are loved.
Yes, Dickens, I do remember the Valentine's Day box in grade school, always decorated with construction paper, and filled with classmates' Valentines. That really brought back sweet memories! What a lovely message you sent everyone, too. I hope you had a "loved" day!

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

JamieWV wrote:
Faerydust....just too cute......( he did say...I Love You)
Wasn't that just sweet? There are plenty of others on youtube. I hope you had a sweet Valentine's Day!

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

HEY to all my sweet Valentines. I'm late with my post! Dickens said it so beautifully in her post, but I hope you all celebrated love in one way or another, either giving or receiving it.

My son gave me a lovely bouquet of flowers and we gorged on gummy bears and swedish fish! I went to visit a recovering friend at her home and we had dinner together. It was a sweet day for me!

I don't care for any of the "get over it" videos. One was posted on here and I see it has been removed. Thank you to whomever had that done. I get the point but I think it is just another way of saying "don't whine" or "hush up".

Well it is a beautiful day in my neighborhood. Would you be mine, could you be mine, won't you be my neighbor? Here comes the trolley! I'm hopping on and heading out!

Don't forget to stop by and say hey, PLEASE?

“i Support Israel”

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Hey ya'll......Got News ....while saying Hey.....Me Daughter's engaged ......:)
just making it short.....can fill in all the details later ....Have a Good one....Drinks on the house.....:)

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

JamieWV wrote:
just making it short.....can fill in all the details later ....Have a Good one....Drinks on the house.....:)
Woo hoo! Tell her congratulations for me, Jamie!

“i Support Israel”

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

i will Faerydust......:)

“Let it snow! ”

Level 9

Ha Ha! I wish!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

JamieWV wrote:
Congratulations to the new Mother-in-Law To Be!

“Save me!!!!!!!!”

Level 8

Since: May 09

raysal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Hey everyone!Be safe tonight it looks bad outside tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Native Americans/Palestinians 52 min Backwoods Hippy 104
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 58 min Willy 56,560
Manchin gets his wish 1 hr homer 4
why do black men prefer white women? 1 hr Antonio 165
To The Moderators 2 hr so true 16
Debate: Ferguson - Beckley, WV 2 hr picker2 76
does anyone know William baber (Mar '13) 5 hr lauren 6
New resident of Beckley,WV 10 hr Beckley has high ... 15

Search the Beckley Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Raleigh County was issued at August 22 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••
•••