Stop By and Say Hey!!

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#2134 Dec 9, 2012
Howdy Angel, Wabbit, Riverhippy, and ALL...... Gosh there are alot of us....Stopping by to say Hello!!

Thank you for you Kindness, and my Thoughts are with you all throughout my Day's.

Since: Nov 12

Cedar Grove, WV

#2135 Dec 10, 2012
HELLO MY CYBER FRIENDS, Jamie looking Good, THANKS to everyone I have had Fun............
Seriously

Prestonsburg, KY

#2136 Dec 10, 2012
What a great looking group of wonderful poster's ! Hey, Hey , Hey , Hey <(*_*)>

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#2137 Dec 10, 2012
....and one more Hey!

:)

Cedar Grove, WV

#2138 Dec 10, 2012
We Are Breathing Air , SO, a WONDERFUL HOWDY to Everyone, Thank You For being YOU

Beckley, WV

#2139 Dec 10, 2012
Angel Breathing is def a Blessing, Makes it all worth wile, if we would just stop every once in a while to (smell the roses) look up at them Stars more often and ponder we would all be better off.......

Howdy everyone stopping by to say ...... Hello!!

Be safe and enjoy LIFE = Love Is For Ever.

Cedar Grove, WV

#2140 Dec 11, 2012
COUNT Your Lucky that You can Even Talk , Crawl, Walk, Go to the Bathroom, Feed Yourself , ETC., GOD is Wonderful, Good To YOU. LOVE with Your HEART..........HOWDY to ALL

Level 9

Happy Easter!

#2141 Dec 11, 2012
Good morning, Angel and Jamie. I love your posts and heartily endorse them!

Good morning, Seriously and Wabbit, Riverhippy, and all who post here! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Cedar Grove, WV

#2142 Dec 11, 2012
THANK YOU, XOXOXO MY Heart

Beckley, WV

#2143 Dec 11, 2012
Evening all... Thank you very Much Dickens 1 for your kind words.

I had a wonderful day, Hope everyone in here did as well...

Seriously - you too, sorry it's hard to remember everyone :/
Just loved your art at the end of your post.

yippie skippy for tomorrow .... I'll be good as new (i hope) or i will be so sore from the physical therapy i won't be able to walk (again) but the bright side is ...
tomorrow is another Wonderful day.

Thinking of you all when i am not here....Blessing's and Goodness to you and yours.

See Ya soon :)

Cedar Grove, WV

#2144 Dec 11, 2012
TO EVERYONE MY FRIENDS...............Angels are near every day of the year, not only in Heaven above,THEY OFTEN appear as the FRIENDS we hold dear WHO bless every SEASON with LOVE form the ANGEL heart so , dear........GOOD luck, and remember YOUR FRIENDS are near.........

Cedar Grove, WV

#2145 Dec 11, 2012
JamieWV wrote:
Evening all... Thank you very Much Dickens 1 for your kind words.
I had a wonderful day, Hope everyone in here did as well...
Seriously - you too, sorry it's hard to remember everyone :/
Just loved your art at the end of your post.
yippie skippy for tomorrow .... I'll be good as new (i hope) or i will be so sore from the physical therapy i won't be able to walk (again) but the bright side is ...
tomorrow is another Wonderful day.
Thinking of you all when i am not here....Blessing's and Goodness to you and yours.
See Ya soon :)
GOOD LUCK .....

Beckley, WV

#2146 Dec 11, 2012
i have a song suggestion to those whom have Lost someone they Love ,

This song for me means this....... first you have to purchase it (only if ya want to.... not pushing anyone to purchase any song here) the Title name is: SMILE
the singer ....Josh Groben
song : smile-single (POP)
i tunes cost $ 1.29

ok now this is what ya do while listening to this song......
push Play :)
go to a mirror (any mirror will do)
Now look at yourself ( awww ain't you cute)
Listen to the words.....
SMILE Big (cheese)
This song isn't for you ........ see that big ol cheese you got in that mirror?
That's what they SAW (SEE).......IN YOU!!!
Smile..... this is what made them smile at you.....
and you Smiled back at them.
You remember their Smile.........But this is what they SEE in yu!!!
Keep smiling :)
Cheese...... they love you too, soooo much.......and want to see you ....SMILE :)

I can type the lyrics for those who can't hear (the song) this if ya want.

Cedar Grove, WV

#2147 Dec 12, 2012
JUST BEAUTIFUL

Beckley, WV

#2148 Dec 13, 2012
Thank you sooo Much -Angel so kind of a Heart You have!
Update on me back...

It may be a long road.... But we keep going towards the Goodness...
Go tomorrow again to get bent in half ( he he he)
actually it wasn't to bad at all.:)

I sooo want Goodness for you all and i am thinking of you all, I thank you for your Kindness...... it means soooooo Much.

Hello- Dickens!!! I Love your Music! So peaceful!! Had not been introduced to Shuberts Serenade before, couldn't get enough of it listened over and over-Thank you for that introduction.
Blessings to you .:)

Cedar Grove, WV

#2149 Dec 14, 2012
Soooooo, glad to see ya..........Hey you probley have been bent in half all your life , not too bad , look foward ......I was in a wheelchair over4yrs.....OLD ARTHUR , packed a bag and stayed ........5 different Hospitals said I would never walk again.........WELL , that hard head MULE in, said watch ME......Its been over 12yrs now, I Ride my own CanAm RT motorcycle, and my FLHTCUI DRESSER HARLEY....I walk FUNNY BUT I WALK, REPLACED Half pelvic, Both total hips all the way down to my both knees...VERY THANKFUL that MULE was still inside me....haha...I keep on saying, CANT NEVER GOT YOU NO WHERE, cant run but so what....who knows that Mule may arrive again....

Level 9

Happy Easter!

#2150 Dec 14, 2012
JamieWV wrote:
Thank you sooo Much -Angel so kind of a Heart You have!
Update on me back...
It may be a long road.... But we keep going towards the Goodness...
Go tomorrow again to get bent in half ( he he he)
actually it wasn't to bad at all.:)
I sooo want Goodness for you all and i am thinking of you all, I thank you for your Kindness...... it means soooooo Much.
Hello- Dickens!!! I Love your Music! So peaceful!! Had not been introduced to Shuberts Serenade before, couldn't get enough of it listened over and over-Thank you for that introduction.
Blessings to you .:)
Hi Jamie. I'm so glad you enjoyed Shubert's Serenade. It is so sublimely beautiful to me, I listen to it often.

Would you like to hear one more of his awesome creations performed by one of the great voices of the century? I am awed by the magnificence of this song.

Blessings and Joy to you too.

Cedar Grove, WV

#2151 Dec 14, 2012
Very Beautiful,THANK YOU.

Beckley, WV

#2152 Dec 14, 2012
Well..... it gets me every single time..... i'm a big baby really (wiping tears), i don't exactly know why i cry when i hear this song, this version.....Beautiful , my Heart feels sooooo.......oh i can't describe it.

Thank You soooo Much Dickens 1, I will listen again and again.

Beckley, WV

#2153 Dec 14, 2012
Angel Just me .....i am sooo sorry to hear about you being hurt in a wheelchair for that long....my goodness..... but to know your full of stubborn Mule-ness was awesome made me smile , is why you are who you are.....full of Wonderfulness ( no typo on that word... whew) I looked up your RIDES.....sooo Cool. I have never been on a motorcycle ever ......best i can do.... is ride a Horse and my vehicle :/
Not at the moment of course..... but when i get better i'm gonna find a horse and ask the owner if i can ride?(well maybe i will :/)ha ha ha ha
Still your motorcycles ......awesomeness. Be Safe out there!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating advice 2 hr Hornyygal 21
Lonely women 2 hr Hookup 11
News W.Va. team headed to Fla. for hurricane response 3 hr Anon 47
Your daughters gone 9 hr Elfie 8
Sears at Crossroads closing ? (Jul '14) 9 hr James 53
Who you gonna call? Hopefully not Jan care.... (Apr '08) 11 hr Alicia 3
I need a dentist who isnt too expensive, (May '12) 14 hr Hope this helps 19

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance