Beckley area Churches and the drug ep...

Beckley area Churches and the drug epidemic

Posted in the Beckley Forum

Peace on earth

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2017
Why aren't the Churches more involved in helping with this problem? Bring God into the community, don't keep him locked up in the church building. Please bring him to the streets and homeless and nursing homes. If you truly have him, share him with your fellow man. Go into the world with his love and let the world see how great his love and compassion is for it. God loves everyone not just you.
Goat boi

Crozet, VA

#2 Dec 14, 2017
Peace on earth wrote:
Why aren't the Churches more involved in helping with this problem? Bring God into the community, don't keep him locked up in the church building. Please bring him to the streets and homeless and nursing homes. If you truly have him, share him with your fellow man. Go into the world with his love and let the world see how great his love and compassion is for it. God loves everyone not just you.
I canít do that. It is too cold outside.
Jaded

Sophia, WV

#3 Dec 18, 2017
God isn't real.
2 posts removed
Peace on earth

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2017
Jaded wrote:
God isn't real.
Well then! How are you real?
Carter

Beckley, WV

#7 Dec 19, 2017
Cause ther's no money for the filthy rich church owners to make off of it..
Broke and tired

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 19, 2017
Carter wrote:
Cause ther's no money for the filthy rich church owners to make off of it..
I totally agree with you, they only help their own as,long as they are putting money in offering. Let that person get to old or get health problems where they are unable to attend church and they could careless about them.
Churches are not what they use to be, but as they say God can see you. Churches only interested in making money and pading the preachers pockets.Most preachers getting checks for this...SMH! That's a job.
How many would be preaching in these churches if it was like it use to be when someone from conjugation invited them to a Sunday dinner for preaching. There would be fewer doing it. Oh and let's not forget using that church tax exempt from everything from groceries to appliances. Yea that's not stealing.lol
Readmylips

Hurricane, WV

#9 Feb 1, 2018
Jaded wrote:
God isn't real.
You are badly mistaken ! There is a God! He is all around you. Open your eyes before it is too late!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pasquale's or Olive Garden? (Jan '13) 22 min Lucy 47
Al's swap and pawn 13 hr NoProblems 15
News Beckley Police Need You Help Identifying Three ... 14 hr Naw 16
Why do threads keep getting deleted 16 hr Braindead 36
Clothing vouchers (Jul '13) Wed Special 70
aso providers Wed Truth 3
The Oaks community Yard Sale (Jul '13) Wed Lucy 22

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages