pikeview is a prejudice abd redneck bar

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big daddy

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2011
This is one of the most disrepectful and outrageously prejudice spot I have been in in life the owner smiles in your face when he ring leader he wonder why he git his butt kicked between his shoulder blades a year ago because you an undercover neck
big daddy

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2011
Wanted to cuss bad on intro exit .44 another one pikeview takes the cake anybody chocolate should not give them a dime thank you
1 post removed

“Don't touch my balls”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

On the field

#4 Oct 21, 2011
If you want to be understood, you should try speaking English.

“A.K.A dirt loving hippy”

Level 4

Since: May 08

Beckley WV

#5 Oct 29, 2011
The owner of the Pikeview is a WOMAN.

“A.K.A dirt loving hippy”

Level 4

Since: May 08

Beckley WV

#6 Oct 29, 2011
She is CERTAINLY NOT prejudice.She owned the Hideaway before Hooters bought the property. Hideaway was a gay bar for the last few years it existed.
Friends of the Program

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Oct 30, 2011
The owner is a very nice lady. So is Roseeeeeeeeee.
bald tatted co

Fairfield, VA

#8 Oct 30, 2011
What bar in beckley is not predujice someone has threw them all out on topix maybe its you not a color of skin
Greeneyedbandit

Beckley, WV

#9 Aug 3, 2012
does anyone know bubba who hangs out at pikeview
whatever

Beckley, WV

#10 Aug 3, 2012
I kno several black people that go there many times a week and have had no problem....... So maybe it was just u
Lamont Sanford

Beckley, WV

#11 Aug 3, 2012
You big dummy !!

Dump that Ebonics bullshit and speak like you got some damn brains. Better yet, open your own bar and allow whoever you want in, and not allow whoever you don't want it.
Queenie

Beckley, WV

#12 Aug 5, 2012
big daddy wrote:
This is one of the most disrepectful and outrageously prejudice spot I have been in in life the owner smiles in your face when he ring leader he wonder why he git his butt kicked between his shoulder blades a year ago because you an undercover neck
We don't hate you because you are black. We hate you because you act black. If it weren't for us "dumb rednecks", your people would be dying of aids in Africa. So....you're welcome! Now stay the hell out of OUR bars. We don't have "henny" and we don't have any other cognacs and other top shelf premium liquors that you ignorant monkeys order that you can't afford either! Stay the f*ck home and choke on your hot wings, ribs, and watermelon!
whatever

Beckley, WV

#13 Aug 5, 2012
Now that was racist... i like ribs and watermelon i like good liquor as well as the cheap shit.... U cant act like a color its just a color its acting like u kno everything and that ur better than sum one. Bein a dick to people and disrespecting people.. thats the problem... U get people like that of every race ... Plus when u get a bunch of drunk ass idiots in one place ur bound to have problems
Any Good Looking Girls

Grayson, KY

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Any good lookers or players working or hanging out there now. I come through there on occasion and never been there but like hanging out.If so what are there names? One trucker told me about a Stacy and said she was hot!
DJ blake

Beckley, WV

#15 Oct 4, 2012
I heard they were looking for a DJ but only to play country they didnt want paul Clay because he plays rap music... Thats just crazy noone wants to dance to country and I am white and sell real estate.
tweets

Beckley, WV

#16 Oct 4, 2012
chocolates are like trailors they bring down property values. BAD FOR BUISNESS
gaylio

Lubbock, TX

#17 Oct 4, 2012
whatever wrote:
I kno several black people that go there many times a week and have had no problem....... So maybe it was just u
Gay guy here, and yes that place is predjudice, not against blacks but against gays...... The onwer yes did formerly own a gay bar but the pikeview lounge is nothing but a redneck gay hating dive....
notime4bull

United States

#18 Oct 4, 2012
tweets wrote:
chocolates are like trailors they bring down property values. BAD FOR BUISNESS
. Last time I checked only your kind live n trailors....
notime4bull

United States

#19 Oct 4, 2012
Queenie wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't hate you because you are black. We hate you because you act black. If it weren't for us "dumb rednecks", your people would be dying of aids in Africa. So....you're welcome! Now stay the hell out of OUR bars. We don't have "henny" and we don't have any other cognacs and other top shelf premium liquors that you ignorant monkeys order that you can't afford either! Stay the f*ck home and choke on your hot wings, ribs, and watermelon!
we feel exactly the same,n we can't help it only trash come there n can't afford anything by the way keep your mouths off our men,n then mayb all infections will die,cuz only u guys carry diseases....god bless u..
mel

Daniels, WV

#20 Apr 8, 2013
gaylio wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay guy here, and yes that place is predjudice, not against blacks but against gays...... The onwer yes did formerly own a gay bar but the pikeview lounge is nothing but a redneck gay hating dive....
Not true..lol I know a gay couple that has went there for a long time, even close friends with the owner.. so your totally wrong.. sorry!!!
omg

United States

#21 Apr 8, 2013
I wouldnt brag about not having top shelf liquors that just helps prove their point about it being white trash, and what does her owning a gay bar have to do with being racist? You realy are proving it to be skanky, and its a shame it has the best pool room in town. that place should be booming it needs a make over, and new management. sign up for bar rescue im sure they will come. Ha lol such a waste an hire pretty girls that are clean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
calling all hebrew israelites! (Sep '15) 2 hr Diggler 11
Lying Hillary 2 hr CaperniumRising 11
Bojangles Raleigh Mall area opening soon. 2 hr Scale 8
natalie and jack 3 hr Just saying 87
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr UTrashy 1,667
wanting to buy a female pitbull puppy (Mar '12) 3 hr YIM 169
Beckley Corruption Going for LAND GRAB ANNEXATI... 4 hr Diggler 6
shannon frazier dead 9 hr Amen 32

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web