Beaver resident

United States

#1 May 1, 2012
has anyone seen this story just covered on Fox 59
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#2 May 1, 2012
It was in the newspaper this morning

http://www.register-herald.com/policecourts/x...
Get real

Beckley, WV

#3 May 1, 2012
“We want to locate him, not only to hold him responsible for the crimes he committed, but we are concerned about his personal safety because of his apparent drug addiction,” Tanner said.“If in fact McKinney does have a drug addiction and is taking these kind of actions to fuel his dependency, we need to not only hold him accountable for his actions but get him into some medical treatment for his addiction.”

“We anticipate when we do take him into custody, we will also take him to the hospital for medical treatment,” the sheriff said.

Now! Tanner is taking a sympathetic stance towards the drug user? Now why this particular person? What about all the other drug using theifs in this county. They need treatment too. I will sit patiently back and see IF we get a proper drug treatment facility in this town. Thank God I have a comfortable recliner. I will be sitting comfortably for a long time.

I'll give you this Tanner at least you did publicly make the connection to drug addiction and theft to support the drug addiction. I'll give you that.
druggies and drunks

Elkins, WV

#4 May 1, 2012
I appreciate the stance Tanner has taken against the drunks and drink drivers in county as of late. It is about time some of these killers are taken off the roads and the law stops allowing people to drive around drunk. It is time to face it, alcohol is the mosst lethal of all drugs because it is so easy to get. Alcohol leads to other drugs and is the start of it all. We need a huge treatment facility in Raleigh County to treat all the alcoholics and drug users. People tend to ignore the alcoholics because it is legal. At least Tanner recognizes that it is a huge problem and treats the drunks like the scum that they are.
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#5 May 1, 2012
druggies and drunks wrote:
I appreciate the stance Tanner has taken against the drunks and drink drivers in county as of late. It is about time some of these killers are taken off the roads and the law stops allowing people to drive around drunk. It is time to face it, alcohol is the mosst lethal of all drugs because it is so easy to get. Alcohol leads to other drugs and is the start of it all. We need a huge treatment facility in Raleigh County to treat all the alcoholics and drug users. People tend to ignore the alcoholics because it is legal. At least Tanner recognizes that it is a huge problem and treats the drunks like the scum that they are.
Haven't you talked about having a big glass of scotch on occasion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beckley Narcs 13 min report em all 4
China Wok 54 min Noeggrollsforyou 11
discrimination bill 1 hr Opinion 8
Ashamed of Delegate Lynne Arvon, R- Raleigh 1 hr mk 9
Pity of Beckley's Streets 1 hr Jaggy 31
Porchy Honkey 1 hr Porch Honkey 2
Reparations yes MONEY for Blacks 1 hr Porch Honkey 2
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 2 hr Porch Honkey 549
Beckley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?