Young Girls with Older Men

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
randymike

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2011
Any young girls wanna be spoiled by an older guy?
tracy

United States

#2 Jul 4, 2011
How much older
lol

Beckley, WV

#3 Jul 4, 2011
what you goin to give them some of your pills? lol you sound like a real scum bag.
1 post removed
bff

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jul 5, 2011
beter to be an old man,s darling than a young mans slave, or as they say none bitch.

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 5, 2011
you cant buy someones affection, that is if there a decent person and they should come to you just for what you can give or do for them. Wow people what happen to your morals?????
Super Nifty Name

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jul 5, 2011
No matter what anyone says, sometimes age DOES matter. Young women get with an older guy and find that they have zilch in common and/or the older guy has already lived his life and you're just beginning yours. Not a good idea.
been there

Oakvale, WV

#8 Jul 5, 2011
I have no problem dating or to marry a younger woman,I'm 39 years old have a home that most young, well can't say men because most are not men they are baby's that won't do shit but play video games all day,snort pills,and steal people blind. Thats not a man! anyway younger women sometimes find that older men are more out going,down to earth and do things that the younger thugs won't do! I don't know about the younger guys,I think this world is spinning out of control will drugs and thugs which leaves us older guys to look out for the women they don't want to make a home with.
randymike

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 5, 2011
LOL Who are you talking Crap and i dont do pills and i am in my late 20s i have my life together!!! I have had a good job since i was 19 so dont run your mouth about something you dont know anything about! Reason i posted this i like girls that are lil younger then me but that are legal and its hard to find a good woman right now either they are taken. or they have to much baggage!!!!
randymike

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 5, 2011
LOL you calling someone a Scumbag must be because you are one!!! You live at home with your mommy grow up !!!!!
Super Nifty Name

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jul 5, 2011
You're in your late 20s and want a "younger" woman? How young are you talking?!
bff

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Jul 5, 2011
an old man with some oxi and some vigra can make a great lover.
randymike

Charleston, WV

#13 Jul 5, 2011
18 to 21 of age
thoughts

Beckley, WV

#14 Jul 5, 2011
I'm 21 I don't drink or do drugs just so I can't be accused of it but I prefer older guys because they actually have respect for me instead of treating me like dirt.

Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Jul 6, 2011
randymike wrote:
LOL Who are you talking Crap and i dont do pills and i am in my late 20s i have my life together!!! I have had a good job since i was 19 so dont run your mouth about something you dont know anything about! Reason i posted this i like girls that are lil younger then me but that are legal and its hard to find a good woman right now either they are taken. or they have to much baggage!!!!
I dont think beenthere was pointing his finger at you, it was the catagory of younger mean but he didnt say all or every one of them, try no to be so defensive....its not attractive. You should be proud of yourself for what you have and the good job you have because there are many your age who have goals and are a hard worker. Good luck finding the right girl, cause you was right they are far and few.
randymike

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 6, 2011
Thoughts, you sound sexy u shud message me honey
Been There

United States

#17 Jul 7, 2011
I was 18 dated a guy at the time 40. Even married him, he had 2 kids, one older than me. He turned out to be a worse cheater than any young guy. I wasted 6yrs with this jerk. Older guys are just as bad as the young ones. I'm now 38 and recently found out that he is a pillhead now as old as he is.
Been There

United States

#18 Jul 7, 2011
been there wrote:
I have no problem dating or to marry a younger woman,I'm 39 years old have a home that most young, well can't say men because most are not men they are baby's that won't do shit but play video games all day,snort pills,and steal people blind. Thats not a man! anyway younger women sometimes find that older men are more out going,down to earth and do things that the younger thugs won't do! I don't know about the younger guys,I think this world is spinning out of control will drugs and thugs which leaves us older guys to look out for the women they don't want to make a home with.
Sorry, I didnt realize that you had posted as ''been there'' But I have ''Been There'' also, so I will post as ''Been There 2.'' lol sorry again
Lauren Dawson

United States

#19 Jul 13, 2011
Randy mike u r gross this is a 9 ,year old girl talking and u r a pervert so a kid shouldn't b reading this pervert
randymike

United States

#20 Jul 13, 2011
why is a kid on here? and i aint a perv i said i am in my late 20s looking for a girl 18 to 21 that aint beeing a perv.

Level 2

Location hidden

#21 Jul 14, 2011
Lauren Dawson wrote:
Randy mike u r gross this is a 9 ,year old girl talking and u r a pervert so a kid shouldn't b reading this pervert
If im not mistaking, the one response I saw was randymike speaking to the one who was named "thoughts" and the one I saw said they was 21. Im not trying to cause a feud but I would like for people to be able to get on here and chat with out the argueing. However RandyMike im sure you can find someone without profiling on topix. Good luck, and people lets try and get along. PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst contractor in Beckley who is it (Apr '11) 33 min sgt major 42
CCC @ Beckley Veterans Hospital 38 min sgt major 3
Dr shamblin drug screening in office now? (Apr '15) 1 hr Billed Enough Alr... 21
greg hewitt 3 hr whatever 1
News Drug roundup in Raleigh Co. nets 28 arrests (Dec '14) 4 hr Jesus 12
I'm a cna and wanting a change in job dose anyo... 7 hr you know who 6
Frasure Creek Mining (Apr '09) 9 hr Disgusted 16
Altercation at Woodrow game 13 hr Flying Eagle 5

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages