Pomeranian Puppies for sale

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Love Dogs

Upperglade, WV

#1 Jul 21, 2009
I have some beautiful Pomeranain puppies for sale.
They are all females, and all CKC registered.
I paid 600.00 a piece for these puppies, I will sell them for 400.00 a piece and take the loss.
I was going to get into breeding them because I love Pom's so much,but due to other circumstances I wont be able to. If anyone is interested leave me a reply on here, or e-mail me at mibella1977@yahoo.com for more info.
Thank-you.
Indian Girl

Victoria, TX

#2 Jul 21, 2009
Do NOT support puppy mills. There are beautiful, intelligent cats and dogs at the shelters who desperately need loving homes. People who love dogs, spay and neuter them...
Love Dogs

Upperglade, WV

#3 Jul 21, 2009
Indian Girl wrote:
Do NOT support puppy mills. There are beautiful, intelligent cats and dogs at the shelters who desperately need loving homes. People who love dogs, spay and neuter them...
Thank you for your opinion but I think you are very rude to just assume that I support puppy mills,my intention into getting into breeding was simply for the love of the Pomeranain breed itself.
I agree there are good dogs at shelters, as a matter of fact outside I have 4 dogs that came from a shelter, and 2 stray girl pup's I picked up on the side of the road 2 weeks ago.

I am a responsible pet owner, they have all been vet checked had their shots, been wormed, and all but one has been fixed her appointment is next week.
I still adore my Pom's regardless, and me wanting to breed them and bring someone else as much joy as mine has brought me is not an issue or a problem in my eyes.
Lesson for the day, think before you speak, and dont judge everyone by irresponsible pet owners.
Indian Girl

Victoria, TX

#4 Jul 21, 2009
I thought before I spoke and stand by what I said. Absolute mountains of dogs are put to sleep daily and it's a tragedy. And it's been proven by many people that they make the best companions because they are so grateful. I still say shame on you.
capitalist pig

Lubbock, TX

#5 Jul 21, 2009
love dogs, do you not understand that in a liberal society you can not be allowed to chose whatever venue you want to make purchaes. you need the guidance of a liberal to help you make the right decisions. I wonder if indian girl sent an email to her hero obama when he did not pick a pound dog for the white house pet. See liberals always say do as i do, not as i do. always more than happy to point out libeal hypocrisy.
wiseazz

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2009
Indian Girl wrote:
Would have been nice had your parents had that idea before they conceived you. Oh what would we have done without Indian girl and her posts on how right she is and how wrong the rest of us are.
Love Dogs

Upperglade, WV

#7 Jul 21, 2009
Indian Girl wrote:
I thought before I spoke and stand by what I said. Absolute mountains of dogs are put to sleep daily and it's a tragedy. And it's been proven by many people that they make the best companions because they are so grateful. I still say shame on you.
I say shame on you! It's this simple you automatically jumped to the conclusion that I support puppy mills,and now your shaming me?!
You need to again think before you speak,I realize the problem of the overpopulation of animals, I do agree it is ashame,but your acting like because someone is selling or buying a purebred dog/puppy, that they single handely caused this problem.
I will agree that yes I have had some stray dogs that made some of the best pets I had ever had, but you know what my purebred's also have been wonderful pets, it's not really what type of dog you have, it's how you treat them that determines how they act and how good of a dog they turn out to be.
I just cant quite wrap my mind around the thoughts of you being some kind of spokesperson for animal rights.
Because anyone who truly has enough compassion to care as much as you act like you do about the animals, wouldnt talk to a person the way you do.
You are rude,and you assume things before you even know the facts,you have absolutley no people skills what so ever, and if you cant show compassion for the human race, I dont see how you could have much compassion for animals.
Since you couldnt understand the lesson of the day that I gave you,let me give you a general life lesson, If you would learn how to speak to people, you might actually get people to listen to you, and then you would be able to make a difference,but you get what you give in life, and if you have a bad attitude as you have shown you do, then people who come in contact with your ignorance,and ugliness, will give you the same in return.
Love Dogs

Upperglade, WV

#8 Jul 21, 2009
capitalist pig wrote:
love dogs, do you not understand that in a liberal society you can not be allowed to chose whatever venue you want to make purchaes. you need the guidance of a liberal to help you make the right decisions. I wonder if indian girl sent an email to her hero obama when he did not pick a pound dog for the white house pet. See liberals always say do as i do, not as i do. always more than happy to point out libeal hypocrisy.
I couldnt agree with you more!
Maybe Indian girl should contact THE MAN himself (The President!)Because surely if me trying to sell some purebred puppies to a good home is such an issue then Obama must be in really hot water himself because he is supposed to set an example for our country. He bought a purebred,therefore Indian Girl probably see's him as setting a bad example to! Shame on us all!
Love Dogs

Upperglade, WV

#9 Jul 21, 2009
wiseazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Would have been nice had your parents had that idea before they conceived you. Oh what would we have done without Indian girl and her posts on how right she is and how wrong the rest of us are.
LMAO!! That is hilarious and so true!
Some people just shouldnt reproduce!

“Pickin and grinnin”

Since: Mar 09

Hazard County

#10 Jul 22, 2009
Indian Girl wrote:
I still say shame on you.
All this self-righteousness and a hypocrite, too? Spoken like a true indian I must say.
I Heart Puppy Mills

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2009
What colors are the puppies, OP?
Love Dogs

Upperglade, WV

#12 Jul 24, 2009
I Heart Puppy Mills wrote:
What colors are the puppies, OP?
One is orange, and one is orange sable,they are sisters, and one is a black Parti, with a little bit of white on it's chest and front paw, she looks like a little teddy bear.
They are all very cute and loving, e-mail me at mibella1977@yahoo.com if you'd like to see some pics of them.
ralph

Beckley, WV

#13 Jul 24, 2009
I wouldn't think you would have trouble selling them. I paid $450 for mine. This puppy mill stuff, I found it difficult to find one when I was looking for one. I went to powellhaten point to get mine, about a 5 hour drive. Sorry but I won't get any more as long as I still have the two I got. Wouldn't take a million dollars for these two. They do need lots of love and attention, and thats ok by me.
Love Dogs

Upperglade, WV

#14 Jul 24, 2009
ralph wrote:
I wouldn't think you would have trouble selling them. I paid $450 for mine. This puppy mill stuff, I found it difficult to find one when I was looking for one. I went to powellhaten point to get mine, about a 5 hour drive. Sorry but I won't get any more as long as I still have the two I got. Wouldn't take a million dollars for these two. They do need lots of love and attention, and thats ok by me.
Thank -you so much for your reply, I have two that I dearly love to, they are just like kids!
But do to other circumstances, I wont be able to give these puppies the love and attention that they so desperatley need at a young age I try my best to but I have a sick parent so between work and running back and forth trying to take care of two households just doesnt leave me much time.
I know what you mean about going far away to get the puppies I went to North Carolina to get these it was about a 6 hour trip each way,hopefully I'll be able to find them homes, at this time it is what's best for them and that really is my main concern right now. Thanks again for your post.
capitalist pig

Lubbock, TX

#15 Jul 24, 2009
did anyone offer the obama childre one of these dogs. they are too good for a pound puppy. we are supposed to get pound puppies, but not the president.
Puppy mills

United States

#16 Jul 25, 2009
I breed and sell puppies. Pugs to be exact. So let me get this straight. If I were raising and selling cows, pigs or chickens you would say I'm a farmer. And you'll have some comment about food supply. But what if it's horses I sell? Or goats? No eats them. If I sell horses for racing or pulling teams that makes me a rancher, even though they might die performing. Instead if someone wants one of my purebred dogs to show or just to love, that makes my house a puppy mill? And I am an irresponsible low life? And the fact that I didn't get them from the pound means I think I'm better than you? WOW. Go to the Westminster dog show and tell the 5 pug winners for 2009 and the 5 pom winners that they're doing a horrible thing.
I guess you can just lump me with the Obama's.
capitalist pig

Parkersburg, WV

#17 Jul 25, 2009
no its called free enterprise, enjoy it while you can. i hope you realize that my comments were sarcasm against the liberal hypocrits. Dont have pets myself, but it seems that a lot of people are very specific about the kind of dog that they want and i am sure that type is not always available at the pound. Obviously people who are involved in showing and competition can not go to the pound and get a dog for competition.

Level 1

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#18 Jul 25, 2009
I think it's better to buy from a responsible, independent breeder like Loves Dogs (if you insist on purebred) or go to the pound. Both of those options are much better than going to the pet store. The dogs at the pet store are the ones that come from puppy mills. Of course, there are some independent breeders that run puppy mills...but I don't think Loves Dogs would be in that category. And, C. Pig...you'll take any topic and twist it to talk trash about liberals. Give it a rest...I don't think I've ever heard the president criticize the purchase of pure bred dogs..so how is he a hypocrite? There's a lot of twisting to your liberal hypocrite theory here...you assume that all liberals prescribe to the same set of principles and beliefs ranging wildly from health care to dogs to beauty pageants..each liberal is an individual..so if I don't agree with what you consider a liberal belief..it doesn't make me a hypocrite, nor does it make Pres. Obama one. Every liberal and every Republican is an individual. So, if Indian Girl doesn't agree with purchasing purebred but the President does she's a hypocrite liberal? Geez...
capitalist pig

Parkersburg, WV

#19 Jul 25, 2009
actually there was a good deal of discussion about obama getting a pound dog and a lot of people were pushing that idea. yes i know liberals have a wide range of ideas. most people are neither all liberal or all conservative. jenn you also take every opportunity to protect any liberal. you need to give it a rest too. there has to be some liberal idea that you dont agree with. you do a lot of posts about gay marriage and i am probably a lot more liberal on gay rights than you would think i am. even though is cant support gay marriage on religious grounds, i think there are lots of ways to protect gay rights without the state sanctioned marriage. I know we will never agree on that, so i will just leave it at that. I also probably think that it doesnt make a lot of sense to have so many people locked up for pot charges either, but i really dont have an answer for how to handle it. sometimes i just say stuff to pick and liberals and get them stirred up; seems to work pretty good on you.
capitalist pig

Parkersburg, WV

#20 Jul 25, 2009
you and indian girl know this site would not be as much fun if you did not have the pig to kick around. if you really knew me, then you could really hate me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
state of emergency question? (Feb '10) 16 min at will 50
storm and flood help 35 min RahallSucksitUp 3
discrimination bill 35 min Curious 14
Arvon Posts Deleted? 45 min kj 9
Woodrow Basketball team this year 49 min Qbviously 113
Matt Epling's Wrestling show (Apr '13) 1 hr Joe 215
New Healthfood Store In Beckley! Healthsmart (Mar '11) 1 hr Follow 3
Natalie and Jack Ewart Ave. 6 hr BeckleyIsSad 13
Beckley Dating
Find my Match