Doctors to stay away from

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Someone

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Trying to find a good doctor. Any suggestions? Also, do you know any doctors I should NOT go to that like to just give out drugs and push you out the door. I want somebody that is going to take their time and be passionate and caring. I know that's hard to find. Appreciate any help.
see it to

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 12, 2012
stay the hell away from Dr. Jafary and the stanaford medical clinic. One will get you hooked on pills and his brother has a rehab place there also, so its a win-win deal for them. they will push pills on you, and thats why I stopped going there a few years ago because they tried pushing them on me so I never went back.
curious

Demotte, IN

#3 Jan 12, 2012
Someone wrote:
Trying to find a good doctor. Any suggestions? Also, do you know any doctors I should NOT go to that like to just give out drugs and push you out the door. I want somebody that is going to take their time and be passionate and caring. I know that's hard to find. Appreciate any help.
If u dont mind me asking what kind of doctor what is ur situation?
Brandycwv

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 12, 2012
Someone wrote:
If you are just looking for a General dr, I recommend Dr. Oar, he is a great doctor and does NOT push pills. He actually doesn't even write them to my knowledge. He seen me every day I was in the hospital, very nice.
1 post removed
Angel

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Jan 12, 2012
I don't really like Jafary, but i do like Dr. Omar Hasan, i see him and he is a good guy who actually cares and doesn't push pills.
I hate hate hate Dr. Faheem.
Someone

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jan 12, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>If u dont mind me asking what kind of doctor what is ur situation?
Right now just a family doctor.
Someone

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Jan 12, 2012
Angel wrote:
I don't really like Jafary, but i do like Dr. Omar Hasan, i see him and he is a good guy who actually cares and doesn't push pills.
I do see Omar Hasan, and he is wonderful. He is my sleep doctor. Never seen Faheem but haven't heard anyting good about him either. Omar is great, I would recommend him to anyone.
Garren

Beckley, WV

#9 Jan 13, 2012
I go to Gulf family practice in Sophia and they're real good too
Country girl

Beckley, WV

#10 Jan 13, 2012
Dr. Oar and Dr. Amy Dowdy are both great drs.
curious

Beckley, WV

#11 Jan 13, 2012
Angel wrote:
Is Omar treating for other conditions besides sleep disorders? If so I didn't realize it and wish I would have known.
curious 1

United States

#12 Jan 14, 2012
A lot of people that dr jafary won't write drugs to trash talk him but I've seen him for 15 yrs. I had heart condition & he's always sent me out of beckley for better care & has never pushed pills on me !!!
FYI

Beckley, WV

#13 Jan 14, 2012
Angel wrote:
Omar Hasan is a bigot who makes fun of gay people behind their backs.
Love

Beckley, WV

#14 Jan 14, 2012
I used to go to Love Family Practice in Beckley. Dr. Love is good. His associate doctors are good too. The reason why I left is that Dr. Love has a Suboxone program and his waiting room gets filled up with the patients in this program. You sit there forever in the waiting room, while these patients are going in and out. It's all about the $$$$$.
Baba

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jan 14, 2012
May God of all universes sends blessings to prophets and ESP prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family,his associates and his believers),to the pro potion equal to all the love God have for him and his creations , equal to all the knowledge God posses ,equal to all the powers God posses ,equal to whatever God had or will create in his kingdom and continue sending blessing to prophet Muhammad (mpuh)till God exists and to extent his kingdom extends,equal to whatever exist between God and God alone exist ,equal to drops of all rain for ever, equal to all the atoms and sub particles exist in every thing that exist and will exist, equal to all the leaves of all those tree exist or will exist ,equal to all the stars and all the galaxies and whatever in them that ever exist or will exist,equal to all the praises God has for him ,equal to the honor which he deserves,equal to the light of God where ever it shine as long it will last Amin.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 14, 2012
If my dentist doesn't get my aching tooth fixed soon I'm going to put his name on here....$1,500 and still counting.
Someone

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Jan 14, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Omar treating for other conditions besides sleep disorders? If so I didn't realize it and wish I would have known.
I do believe he is psychiatry also.
Not me

United States

#18 Jan 14, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Omar Hasan is a bigot who makes fun of gay people behind their backs.
I'm gay and Omar has always been respectful to me.
agreed

United States

#19 Jan 15, 2012
Country girl wrote:
Dr. Oar and Dr. Amy Dowdy are both great drs.
Dr. Dowdy is great and she does not push pills. Very caring and a good listener.
your soft headed

Charleston, WV

#20 Jan 15, 2012
Baba wrote:
May God of all universes sends blessings to prophets and ESP prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family,his associates and his believers),to the pro potion equal to all the love God have for him and his creations , equal to all the knowledge God posses ,equal to all the powers God posses ,equal to whatever God had or will create in his kingdom and continue sending blessing to prophet Muhammad (mpuh)till God exists and to extent his kingdom extends,equal to whatever exist between God and God alone exist ,equal to drops of all rain for ever, equal to all the atoms and sub particles exist in every thing that exist and will exist, equal to all the leaves of all those tree exist or will exist ,equal to all the stars and all the galaxies and whatever in them that ever exist or will exist,equal to all the praises God has for him ,equal to the honor which he deserves,equal to the light of God where ever it shine as long it will last Amin.
your little Bin-laden and need stung up and delt with!
FYI

Beckley, WV

#21 Jan 15, 2012
Not me wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gay and Omar has always been respectful to me.
He will be to your face, but behind your back, he laughs at gays and makes mockery of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with flood recovery 31 min Porch Honkey the ... 1
jason clyburn 51 min USMC RETIRED 1
Top 10 signs why all Christians are crazy Funda... (Apr '11) 1 hr Porch Honkey the ... 370
Whos hot 2 hr Porch Honkey the ... 2
global warming is here (Jan '14) 2 hr Porch Honkey the ... 457
Beckley VAMC 2 hr Exposed 22
Personal Injury Attorney??? (Aug '12) 4 hr Faylinn 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages