physical cliff just a myth.

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
weirdo

Ghent, WV

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Get real people. Let things just go as is. Nothing bad will happen if things are left the way they are. Stop spending money. Just close the federal government until they can really sit down and cut the stupid things out of the budget. Quit giving government a blank check or free credit card on tax payers expense. People are suffering. Obamacare is bankrupting America and its not fully implemented yet so stop spending our money. There is no physical cliff just a lie. All a big joke.
Telling you

Princeton, WV

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Um, don't you mean the fiscal cliff?
weirdo

Ghent, WV

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Telling you wrote:
Um, don't you mean the fiscal cliff?
yes. You are probably right. Fiscal cliff. Either way it affects our physical well being We only need a flat tax. Everybody pays fair share. When you think of fair share think FLAT TAX. We need to look no farther for the answers.
sistersalvation

Beckley, WV

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Haha. Physical cliff. What a tard.
firefly

Beckley, WV

#5 Dec 1, 2012
there is a physical cliff it is in the north west part of the congo very interesting and dark place i was there in the late 70s

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#6 Dec 1, 2012
The Fiscal cliff is very scary.
But if i was on a Physical cliff i bet the scenery would be beautiful.
Obama Clooney 2016

Pineville, WV

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Not worried about it one bit. The economy is starting to pick up. Just more fear-mongering from the right.
weirdo

Ghent, WV

#8 Dec 1, 2012
firefly wrote:
there is a physical cliff it is in the north west part of the congo very interesting and dark place i was there in the late 70s
thank you. Far as I'm concerned any way you spell it it still says the same thing. It physically messes with our lives. Your physical cliff sounds more interesting. Thanks again
weirdo

Ghent, WV

#9 Dec 1, 2012
sistersalvation wrote:
Haha. Physical cliff. What a tard.
look in a mirror sisternosalvation. Oops. I spelled that wrong too. Hahahahalollollol
sistersalvation

Beckley, WV

#10 Dec 1, 2012
weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>look in a mirror sisternosalvation. Oops. I spelled that wrong too. Hahahahalollollol
Wow, you really told me!
Obummer is a LIAR

Beaver, WV

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Everyone knew when Obummer opened his mouth a Lie came out and yet here we are obummer 4 more years....that should tell everyone how concerned they really are while he hands their tax money off to muslim countries...93 million went to Hamas under the guise of Palestinian Authority...suddenly Hamas starts rocketing Israel with more sophisticated rockets guess who funded that ? Right Obummer with YOUR tax dollars!!!

Not to mention Billions in aid to Egypt, Afghanistan, Pakistan,Iraq , etc etc etc that list goes on and on...there is the Fiscal cliff solution..STOP handing borrowed money to Foriegn countries and stop spending on idiotic and lame programs to help the illegals......Problems solved, STOP SPENDING WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE on FOREIGNERS and ILLEGALS !!!

“One day at a time”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#12 Dec 1, 2012
I agree,you cant spend what you dont have.
picker2

Beckley, WV

#13 Dec 2, 2012
Obummer is a LIAR wrote:
Everyone knew when Obummer opened his mouth a Lie came out and yet here we are obummer 4 more years....that should tell everyone how concerned they really are while he hands their tax money off to muslim countries...93 million went to Hamas under the guise of Palestinian Authority...suddenly Hamas starts rocketing Israel with more sophisticated rockets guess who funded that ? Right Obummer with YOUR tax dollars!!!
Not to mention Billions in aid to Egypt, Afghanistan, Pakistan,Iraq , etc etc etc that list goes on and on...there is the Fiscal cliff solution..STOP handing borrowed money to Foriegn countries and stop spending on idiotic and lame programs to help the illegals......Problems solved, STOP SPENDING WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE on FOREIGNERS and ILLEGALS !!!
His proposal that was turned down by the House basically only wanted to raise taxes and increase the debt ceiling with no substantial spending cuts. I say if that is the best he has to offer, let the fiscal cliff happen and then the paople who blindly voted for him will maybe see the turd he is. Of course he is already blaming the Republicans in the House even though 65% of Americans agree that spending has to be cut.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#14 Dec 2, 2012
picker2 wrote:
<quoted text>His proposal that was turned down by the House basically only wanted to raise taxes and increase the debt ceiling with no substantial spending cuts. I say if that is the best he has to offer, let the fiscal cliff happen and then the paople who blindly voted for him will maybe see the turd he is. Of course he is already blaming the Republicans in the House even though 65% of Americans agree that spending has to be cut.
He wants another round of stimulus money also:)

The last couple of sentences you stated could very well be the case...but the opposite scenario could also be true.
The Perception the Republicans are willing to screw the middle and lower classes by letting this happen, in order to protect the super rich, could happen also.
picker2

Beckley, WV

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Shootist wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants another round of stimulus money also:)
The last couple of sentences you stated could very well be the case...but the opposite scenario could also be true.
The Perception the Republicans are willing to screw the middle and lower classes by letting this happen, in order to protect the super rich, could happen also.
Same old, same old. His failure as a leader and refusing to take the blame for anything. Always someone else's fault. It's the Republicans fault, it's Bush's fault, it's Hillary's fault, but it's not Susan Rice's fault, so if it's not her fault then whose fault is it? He is now using a proposed tax increase as a smoke screen for more spending all the while as the debt meter is going crazy. It is time to step up to the plate Obama and start making some hard choices instead of the cowards way out.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16 Dec 2, 2012
What is Susan Rice's fault? What happened at Benghazi is not her fault. When she went on those Sunday talk shows she was saying what was in the talking points prepared by the CIA and FBI. Why is no one blaming David Petraeus for what was in the talking points that his department prepared for her? His department is the one that took out the line about al Qaeda being behind the attacks.

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#17 Dec 2, 2012
If i were about to go on 5 national news shows or any TV show and announce that i had information for the citizens of this Country, regarding Benghazi intel and the Death's of our People and what had truly occurred during this incident, i sure as Hell would have asked a lot more questions then she did .
I would never state facts (lie's) like she did . And i would be pissed off if i had been a pawn of receiving such false information before opening my mouth about this information, and i would be screaming this to everyone and anyone who would listen........yet she is silent......what does this mean?
I would not tell the American Public lies and half truth's, they deserve more, they deserve the TRUTH!
picker2

Beckley, WV

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Lesson Learned wrote:
What is Susan Rice's fault? What happened at Benghazi is not her fault. When she went on those Sunday talk shows she was saying what was in the talking points prepared by the CIA and FBI. Why is no one blaming David Petraeus for what was in the talking points that his department prepared for her? His department is the one that took out the line about al Qaeda being behind the attacks.
Absolutely, it wasn't her fault. She was the parrot for her superiors but what bothers me is the fact that the FBI and CIA do not put out statements like this until they confer with their higher ups. On 9-11 this happens and it doesn't ring a bell. Then when the CIA agents in the Columbia hooker scandal were fired, around 12 I think, and no one has been fired from this attack on America is unbelievable. Back to the fiscal cliff, with the proposal that Obama put out, I don't think anyone really thinks he is serious about it. He keeps harping on a tax increase for the rich, get real, does anyone actually think that 150 billion dollars a year in tax increases is going to cover a trillion and a half per year deficit? It is nothing but a publicity stunt. When you talk of taxing the top 2% of wage earners and then the other 98% are going to be all for it since it isn't going to hurt them. His proposed tax increase on the rich is only to get the public on his wagon while he is increasing spending of money we don't have.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#19 Dec 3, 2012
There are several ongoing investigations of Benghazi including one led by Thomas R. Pickering who from 1974 through 1996 was our ambassador to many countries including Russia, India, Isreal, El Salvadore, Nigeria and Jordan, and served as our ambassador to the United Nations from 1989-1992 (the first Bush's representative). There's a lot to answer for....why was there not enough security at Benghazi, why were we not able to rescue our people, why did the CIA delete certain information from the talking points that Susan Rice was given, why did Susan Rice go on the Sunday talk shows instead of Hillary Clinton or Gen. Petraeus, etc., etc.,....maybe when we get these answers we can stop obsessing about Susan Rice. I don't know if she's fit to be Secretary of State...I would think qualifications for that office would be extremely high since the occupant is fourth in line to the presidency after the Veep, and Speaker of the House (OMG...Boehner!...ooh, I kinda feel bad about that comment...I like Boehner....but as president?).

I believe what Obama and congress are doing now is called negotiations. That was Obama's opening gambit. The thing is, the Republicans want Obama to make an offer about cutting spending for Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security and that's not going to happen. We all saw what happened when Obamacare cut $716 billion from Medicare and the Republicans used it as a club during the campaign. Your move, Boehner!

Evidently more people than the top 2% don't want taxes raised because I hear that constantly on Beckley Topix and I don't think anybody here is part of the richest 2%. Get real.
picker2

Beckley, WV

#20 Dec 3, 2012
Lesson Learned wrote:
There are several ongoing investigations of Benghazi including one led by Thomas R. Pickering who from 1974 through 1996 was our ambassador to many countries including Russia, India, Isreal, El Salvadore, Nigeria and Jordan, and served as our ambassador to the United Nations from 1989-1992 (the first Bush's representative). There's a lot to answer for....why was there not enough security at Benghazi, why were we not able to rescue our people, why did the CIA delete certain information from the talking points that Susan Rice was given, why did Susan Rice go on the Sunday talk shows instead of Hillary Clinton or Gen. Petraeus, etc., etc.,....maybe when we get these answers we can stop obsessing about Susan Rice. I don't know if she's fit to be Secretary of State...I would think qualifications for that office would be extremely high since the occupant is fourth in line to the presidency after the Veep, and Speaker of the House (OMG...Boehner!...ooh, I kinda feel bad about that comment...I like Boehner....but as president?).
I believe what Obama and congress are doing now is called negotiations. That was Obama's opening gambit. The thing is, the Republicans want Obama to make an offer about cutting spending for Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security and that's not going to happen. We all saw what happened when Obamacare cut $716 billion from Medicare and the Republicans used it as a club during the campaign. Your move, Boehner!
Evidently more people than the top 2% don't want taxes raised because I hear that constantly on Beckley Topix and I don't think anybody here is part of the richest 2%. Get real.
But don't forget the part he so he can increase the federal debt limit without approval of Congress. I think I hear the truck delivering the throne pulling up to the White House now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smart Men Liberals (Outsmart Apes) (May '13) 26 min Liberal 87
meth cookers an homeless bums 28 min curious 19
Evan Jenkins SCREWED all VA Employees 35 min I Dont 2
Ed Shultzy 43 min Rush Workn Man 5
News Drug roundup in Raleigh Co. nets 28 arrests (Dec '14) 2 hr Purdy obvious 7
tink brown caught in lies removes posts 6 hr Bogus 6
Bernie Sanders 11 hr Because 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages