W.V. people got screwed by Lying Moro...

W.V. people got screwed by Lying Moron Trump

Posted in the Beckley Forum

Been had by GOP

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 3, 2017
West Virginia & Kentucky people got screwed by Republicans in tax bill.;

Senate Republican GOP Passes 'Historic Tax Heist'

Image: NYT: Senate GOP Passes 'Historic Tax Heist'

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell gives a thumbs-up as he walks from his office to the Senate chamber for a procedural vote to move forward with voting on the Republican proposed tax reform bill on Friday.(Alex Edelman/picture-alliance/dpa/A P Images)

By Wanda Carruthers

in Share facebook--Twitter

The New York Times editorial board quickly slammed the Senate's passage in the early hours on Saturday of a tax reform bill, calling it a "tax heist" and claiming the goal of Republicans was "to enrich the country's elite at the expense of everybody else, including future generations who will end up bearing the cost."

Early Saturday the Senate passed the tax overhaul by a 51-49 margin amid last-minute amendments to entice skeptical Republicans to approve the measure. In an editorial on Saturday, the Times called it a "looting of the public purse by corporations and the wealthy."

"The bill is expected to add more than $1.4 trillion to the federal deficit over the next decade,

a debt that will be paid by the poor and middle class in future tax increases and spending cuts to Medicare, Social Security and other government programs.

Its modest tax cuts for the middle class ( disappear ) after eight years.<<<<<< <<<<<<<

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> "Republicans somehow found a way to give a giant and permanent tax cut to corporations like Apple, General Electric and Goldman Sachs, saving those businesses tens of billions of dollars," the Times maintained.<<<< <<<<<<<

The Times predicted "many unpleasant surprises" as details of the final rewrites to the legislation come to light when the House and Senate work on final legislation for President Donald Trump to sign into law.

Particularly "disheartening" by the Times editors was the support of Sens. Susan Collins, R-Maine, John McCain, R-Ariz., and Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., who had held up previous GOP-led legislation on reforms for healthcare, tax reform and immigration law.

The Times editors argued that "most credible economists" didn't accept the "fantasy" that cuts to corporate taxes would benefit the economy.

"Republicans offered one fantasy after another to make the case for their budget-busting tax cuts. For example, the White House has said that cutting the corporate tax to 20 percent from 35 percent will lead to a boom in investment and wages — an argument disputed by most credible economists," the Times' editors maintained, adding the results would be extra profits to "enrich senior executives and shareholders."

Oh !! and there is no Such Thing as Clean Coal another Lie by Moron Trump.
Ted

Crozet, VA

#2 Dec 3, 2017
HahahahahHHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha———-.Obama closes down Wv mines and u say u got screwed by a tax reduction. A pecker breath idiot u have turned to be. Puff on a biggen.
Ben C

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Dec 3, 2017
Ted wrote:
HahahahahHHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha———-.Obama closes down Wv mines and u say u got screwed by a tax reduction. A pecker breath idiot u have turned to be. Puff on a biggen.
HahahahahHHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha --- You still haven't read the bill and think you are getting a tax reduction. You are getting a tax increase pecker breath idiot.
Ted

Crozet, VA

#4 Dec 3, 2017
Been had by GOP wrote:
West Virginia & Kentucky people got screwed by Republicans in tax bill.;

Senate Republican GOP Passes 'Historic Tax Heist'

Image: NYT: Senate GOP Passes 'Historic Tax Heist'

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell gives a thumbs-up as he walks from his office to the Senate chamber for a procedural vote to move forward with voting on the Republican proposed tax reform bill on Friday.(Alex Edelman/picture-alliance/dpa/A P Images)

By Wanda Carruthers

in Share facebook--Twitter

The New York Times editorial board quickly slammed the Senate's passage in the early hours on Saturday of a tax reform bill, calling it a "tax heist" and claiming the goal of Republicans was "to enrich the country's elite at the expense of everybody else, including future generations who will end up bearing the cost."

Early Saturday the Senate passed the tax overhaul by a 51-49 margin amid last-minute amendments to entice skeptical Republicans to approve the measure. In an editorial on Saturday, the Times called it a "looting of the public purse by corporations and the wealthy."

"The bill is expected to add more than $1.4 trillion to the federal deficit over the next decade,

a debt that will be paid by the poor and middle class in future tax increases and spending cuts to Medicare, Social Security and other government programs.

Its modest tax cuts for the middle class ( disappear ) after eight years.<<<<<< <<<<<<<

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> "Republicans somehow found a way to give a giant and permanent tax cut to corporations like Apple, General Electric and Goldman Sachs, saving those businesses tens of billions of dollars," the Times maintained.<<<< <<<<<<<

The Times predicted "many unpleasant surprises" as details of the final rewrites to the legislation come to light when the House and Senate work on final legislation for President Donald Trump to sign into law.

Particularly "disheartening" by the Times editors was the support of Sens. Susan Collins, R-Maine, John McCain, R-Ariz., and Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., who had held up previous GOP-led legislation on reforms for healthcare, tax reform and immigration law.

The Times editors argued that "most credible economists" didn't accept the "fantasy" that cuts to corporate taxes would benefit the economy.

"Republicans offered one fantasy after another to make the case for their budget-busting tax cuts. For example, the White House has said that cutting the corporate tax to 20 percent from 35 percent will lead to a boom in investment and wages — an argument disputed by most credible economists," the Times' editors maintained, adding the results would be extra profits to "enrich senior executives and shareholders."

Oh !! and there is no Such Thing as Clean Coal another Lie by Moron Trump.
. If miners were bright they would have been working for clean coal since 1948. Your greed has been your problem all along. Now you miners can find your place in the cheese line. Don’t cry to me. I’ve never seen a poor person build a shopping center or start a housing project. The top 30% of taxpayers pay 70% of the taxes. i’m 76 yrs old and have never met a credible economist. I think that may be your figment of imagination at work. PAY UP—-SHUT UP and find a dry crying towel.

Hillary lost————-hahahahahHaha
Chris C

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Dec 3, 2017
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>. If miners were bright they would have been working for clean coal since 1948. Your greed has been your problem all along. Now you miners can find your place in the cheese line. Don’t cry to me. I’ve never seen a poor person build a shopping center or start a housing project. The top 30% of taxpayers pay 70% of the taxes. i’m 76 yrs old and have never met a credible economist. I think that may be your figment of imagination at work. PAY UP—-SHUT UP and find a dry crying towel.

Hillary lost————-hahahahahHaha
That is because you have never met an economist, period.

Here, Lets show you how it works. The Trump plan is nothing but recycling of trickle down economics. Something you just described as to have worked with your shopping center analogy.

Trickle down economics is simple to explain. Put an empty cup by your feet. piss your pants. Now see exactly how much trickles down into the cup and see where the big wet spot mostly stays.

Trickle down economics is a myth that has been proven time and time and time again. Look what happened when Reagan pushed it. Economy did not improve through his administration, tanked under Bush I and did not recover until a democrat got in to actually fix things resulting in the last budget surplus.

So lets not continue to shine the light on how much senility you have racked up in 76 years.
Duh

Crozet, VA

#6 Dec 3, 2017
Chris C wrote:
<quoted text>

That is because you have never met an economist, period.

Here, Lets show you how it works. The Trump plan is nothing but recycling of trickle down economics. Something you just described as to have worked with your shopping center analogy.

Trickle down economics is simple to explain. Put an empty cup by your feet. piss your pants. Now see exactly how much trickles down into the cup and see where the big wet spot mostly stays.

Trickle down economics is a myth that has been proven time and time and time again. Look what happened when Reagan pushed it. Economy did not improve through his administration, tanked under Bush I and did not recover until a democrat got in to actually fix things resulting in the last budget surplus.

So lets not continue to shine the light on how much senility you have racked up in 76 years.
I have two retirements, SS . My wife is a retired GS-11 Civil Service. Both of us have done well under republican rule. I do hope that trickle down does’t get my bank deposits wet. Long live senility. Trump 2020
Hatch

Beckley, WV

#7 Dec 5, 2017
I worked in the coal industry for over 35 years. All of it in management positions. There was never a war on coal it is pure economics. Gas is cheaper and cleaner than coal and doesn't have the left -over ash disposal problems of coal.

Look at what the major U.S. coal companies did. When the floods in Australia wiped out the infrastructure U.S. coal companies rushed out and bought all the U.S. met reserves they could get. When the Australian coal industry came back a few years later most U.S. coal companies declared bankruptcy. Many workers lost their health insurance and 401k and the CEOs rewarded themselves with million in bonuses.

Metallurgical coal (used for making steel) is coming slowly coming back, but it is entirely dependent on how well the economy is doing. But it is a very small part of the coal industry.

I feel sure good old Don can get elected here. After all the state voted overwhelmingly for Trump and Justice.

I just sold my house and am leaving WV for ever. I have lived in a few places that are worse but many that are much better. If you continue to stay here thinking the coal industry is coming back and everything will be fine you deserve what happens to you.
Laney

Crozet, VA

#8 Dec 5, 2017
I guess you never knew Arch Moore.
Laney

Crozet, VA

#9 Dec 5, 2017
Hatch wrote:
I worked in the coal industry for over 35 years. All of it in management positions. There was never a war on coal it is pure economics. Gas is cheaper and cleaner than coal and doesn't have the left -over ash disposal problems of coal.

Look at what the major U.S. coal companies did. When the floods in Australia wiped out the infrastructure U.S. coal companies rushed out and bought all the U.S. met reserves they could get. When the Australian coal industry came back a few years later most U.S. coal companies declared bankruptcy. Many workers lost their health insurance and 401k and the CEOs rewarded themselves with million in bonuses.

Metallurgical coal (used for making steel) is coming slowly coming back, but it is entirely dependent on how well the economy is doing. But it is a very small part of the coal industry.

I feel sure good old Don can get elected here. After all the state voted overwhelmingly for Trump and Justice.

I just sold my house and am leaving WV for ever. I have lived in a few places that are worse but many that are much better. If you continue to stay here thinking the coal industry is coming back and everything will be fine you deserve what happens to you.
. I left Wv in 1960. There were no good paying jobs. I never looked back but still like to visit. Most of those I left behind live in poverty or close to poverty. GO WEST YOUN MAN.‘’’’’’’’GO WEST’’’’’. Your elected representatives are the cause of your poverty.
Hatch

Denver, NC

#10 Dec 6, 2017
Laney wrote:
<quoted text>. I left Wv in 1960. There were no good paying jobs. I never looked back but still like to visit. Most of those I left behind live in poverty or close to poverty. GO WEST YOUN MAN.‘’’’’’’’GO WEST’’’’’. Your elected representatives are the cause of your poverty.
Yeah, I went to NM in 1976 but came back in 1982 during St. Ronnie's first recesssion. Biggest mistake of my life but I stayed because of family. Bad enough to have been born in WV but i'm sure not going to die there.
1 post removed
bob

Beckley, WV

#12 Dec 27, 2017
Laney wrote:
<quoted text>. I left Wv in 1960. There were no good paying jobs. I never looked back but still like to visit. Most of those I left behind live in poverty or close to poverty. GO WEST YOUN MAN.‘’’’’’’’GO WEST’’’’’. Your elected representatives are the cause of your poverty.
Yes Byrd and Rahall.

Now we just need Manchin to go
LovesToBlow

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2017
poverty live off of working people's backs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin bacon 13 hr Biggen 2
Impeach Trump: Sign this petition. (Mar '18) 13 hr Biggen 66
Beckley football still hasn't found the right c... 14 hr ShadyRocks 9
Pasquale's or Olive Garden? (Jan '13) 20 hr Son of Sam 52
bingo hall 20 hr Son of Sam 3
Singles Group (Jan '12) 20 hr Son of Sam 29
aso providers (Feb '18) 21 hr Trouble 7

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages