Lake Stephens Beach Blast to offer fa...

Lake Stephens Beach Blast to offer family fun

There are 11 comments on the Register-herald.com story from May 30, 2011, titled Lake Stephens Beach Blast to offer family fun. In it, Register-herald.com reports that:

With local favorite bands, delicious refreshments, family-fun entertainment and free admittance - plus the Lake Stephens beachfront as a setting - the fourth annual Lake Stephens Beach Blast on June 4 is a quick and easy recipe for classic summer fun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Register-herald.com.

was told

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jun 3, 2011
i was told that blackwater outlaw's would be there to putting a show on is this true .. there one kick azz band yall need to come this is ir what i hear is true
Beach Blast

Beckley, WV

#2 Jun 3, 2011
Blackwater Outlaw,Hit and Run and Diamond Back are all going to be there with their homegrown bands.We had a great time last year!Classic rock Diamond Back plays at 4pm,classic rock Hit and Run plays at 6 to 8 and original country Black Outlaws play from 8:30 to 10:30.Bring your chairs,blankets and bug spray and hope you have as much fun as we always do
wanted to be there

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jun 4, 2011
we wanted to be there but just couldnt make it altho we just went to see the blackwater outlaws and thay well be ib willimsone wv comming week end so ill see thos crazy boys there and also thy well be in pikeville the next week end after that i think its the next week
You missed it

United States

#4 Jun 5, 2011
It was a Blast. They had a record crowd.The bands were great. Hit and Run rocked the place.I hope they are back next year.They said they were going to be in Fayetteville on July 2.
hit and run

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jun 5, 2011
what kind of a band is hit and run country or rock ?
rt 3 redneck

Beckley, WV

#6 Jun 5, 2011
god, if you people only knew what a real blast was, it would blow your little minds. Bunch of losers, nevder been out of WV and don't know what real fun is. You people are starved for entertainment.,
everywhere

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jun 5, 2011
I was their and it was great. I thought Diamond Back was the best band though. I could sit and listen to them all day.
rt 3 redneck

Beckley, WV

#8 Jun 6, 2011
everywhere wrote:
I was their and it was great. I thought Diamond Back was the best band though. I could sit and listen to them all day.
Here is what I am talking about folks, read it; "I was their". It don't take much to determine the I Q of the people in attendance, you know, the type that only leave Raleigh County once a year. People in this area are starved for entertainment and you can bring in about anyone and they think it is the greatest thing since the Beatles. Glad is wasn't THERE to see all the people with the same last name. I imagine most in attendance had a family tree that didn't have many branches if you get my drift. "I was their". Typos and mispells are bad enough but this person surely didn't complete sixth grade, and if he did some teachers need to be fired.:)
get a life

United States

#9 Jun 8, 2011
I was just wandering how long it would take for some moron to hijack this thread and start talking shit about something they know nothing about,like most threads on this forum.Get a life rt 3 redneck.
i get it

Beckley, WV

#10 Jun 8, 2011
u missed it and get a life same person, wonder how many other names they have used to make it look like more people agree with them? Looks like they are the one who needs to get a life. If you call going to a hick fest getting a life I feel sorry for you :(
Beck

Mount Lookout, WV

#11 Jun 8, 2011
rt 3 redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Here is what I am talking about folks, read it; "I was their". It don't take much to determine the I Q of the people in attendance, you know, the type that only leave Raleigh County once a year. People in this area are starved for entertainment and you can bring in about anyone and they think it is the greatest thing since the Beatles. Glad is wasn't THERE to see all the people with the same last name. I imagine most in attendance had a family tree that didn't have many branches if you get my drift. "I was their". Typos and mispells are bad enough but this person surely didn't complete sixth grade, and if he did some teachers need to be fired.:)
Maybe you should proofread your own post before you start criticizing someone else's. "It don't" I would really think twice about grammar if I were you, it DOESN'T take much to skim over what you are typing. You were glad "is" wasn't there? If you can dish it out, you might as well enjoy this helping of my critique too. ENJOY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interstate shut down 2 hr Tgi 7
59 news 3 hr Harold 1
Comrade Trump 4 hr L Knox 2
Dont understand 5 hr Robert 17
lennoxx?????????????? 5 hr Bob 39
Dr Jaimungal 7 hr Shameonarh 1
Beckley VA Hospital 13 hr Career Veteran 1

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance