What happened for them to close?

Ardsley, NY

#2 Oct 12, 2012
It came, it sucked, it went.
one time customer

Beckley, WV

#3 Oct 12, 2012
prices too high. Food was good, but not worth the prices charged

Management is to blame for ALL business failures.
1 post removed

Ardsley, NY

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Honestly, I hear the franchisee webt bankrupt.

Ardsley, NY

#6 Oct 12, 2012
sistersalvation wrote:
Honestly, I hear the franchisee webt bankrupt.
Maybe even went bankrupt, who knows?

Beckley, WV

#7 Oct 12, 2012
I drove from Roanoke today and noticed a couple closed Sonics.

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Oct 13, 2012
The one in Princeton is closed also they are owned by the same person.. sonic its self is still doing well. But the ones up here are not, there food was horrible compared to other Sonics. So its no wonder their doors are closed..
1 post removed

Beckley, WV

#10 Oct 17, 2012
I heard the manager (probably a pull head) embezzled a ton of money, so they shut him down. The same moron just opened up a pharmacy in Mount Hope.

Beckley, WV

#11 Oct 17, 2012
PILL HEAD I meant. Anyway, it sucks people like that ruin things for everyone.

And all people do on this forum is complain about restaurants food being "horrible". It wasn't horrible and it wasn't expensive either. Hello, it was a cheap place to eat! Not many places where $10 can feed two people anymore.
Kelly Smith

United States

#12 Nov 10, 2012
I know the week of the BIG storm like around June 29th the Beckley Sonic got broken into. It's bullshit it closed. I enjoyed eating there. Sonics is way better then 5 Guys. And I'm tired of McDonald's. Burger King is rebuilding. Rally's is ok
Blake Knox

Beckley, WV

#13 Feb 9, 2013
Sonic's was not at all expensive. Did you even know about the 'Happy Hour' and half price shakes in the summer? Sonic's was the best! Whenever I drive pass there on my way to school I always say 'I miss Sonics, and happy hour UGH'

Auburndale, FL

#14 Jan 16, 2015
Was the Sonic in Beckley where Exxon used to be?

Beckley, WV

#15 Jan 17, 2015
The only purpose of Sonic in Beckley was to establish a business in the path of the new roadway so it could be bought out for a nice profit. They'll be tearing it down soon for road construction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the homeless shelter? 55 min Marshall Chambers 2
WV Public Employees (DOT) State Road 57 min Marshall Chambers 12
News Three More Beckley Defendants Plead Guilty for ... 2 hr Joseph DeDominicis 4
Shane RIP 5 hr DaniBaker 10
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 9 hr Jon_B 7,655
Scanners 10 hr Reply 11
Playing for props (Feb '12) 22 hr Boink the clown 4,752

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages