come together

Euless, TX

#172 Oct 1, 2012
No I'm not sorry the for the guys that I mentioned you probably don't even know them if u did than obviously you would agree. True weirdos
BlackWarFare

Beckley, WV

#173 Oct 1, 2012
this is for u tuner and the rest of u cats. THE smart thing for yall to do is either turn yourself in or never show your face in beckley again. YALL KILLED THE WRONG HOMIE!!!!!!
meandhim

United States

#174 Oct 1, 2012
U people are ignorant a man lost his life 3 beautiful children lost their father a mother lost her child !!!! Do u people not realize What These people are going through the last thing They need is to see all this garbage on the internet this thread went from rip rucker to who gets government assistance!!! Who the hell cares about that shit ? I Never met Mr. Rucker but from What I heard he was a wonderful man and a great father regardless of What he has done in his past. My heart goes out to his mother his children and pooh bear !! And the people that did this to him will pay for it one day if this boys case Never gets solved the people that done this will answer to god for What They did ....rip ruck you are truly missed
1 post removed
Perdition

Roanoke, VA

#176 Oct 2, 2012
the sleepover wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Turner, yu remember dat time when we were just kids and I had dat sleepover? It was me, you, lil smoke, Joe and EJ. We all fell asleep kind of early and me and you was in da floor and smoke and EJ was is da bunk beds. I woke up around 4am and you were buck nekkid on top of the covers. You was beating dat meat like it owed you money. I asked wut you was doing and you said you had a cramp in ya weenie. I went back to sleep and when I woke up my shirt and sheets was wet and you done dipped out. It took years for me to realize what happened. Phuck you dawg. Phuck you.
Lol
Lol

United States

#177 Oct 2, 2012
Dot my heart goes out,to u and for all the he say she say...the killer will get his jus.he wait n see...punk bitches!!! Spit on ur graves, killed a man for what cause u was scared bitc
hes I hope he haunts you til death..go kill urself already. RIP Rucker, you are loved
Local Teacher

Beckley, WV

#178 Oct 2, 2012
Easy greasy we all need to calm down and let the beckley police department do their jobs and bring the individuals that did this travesty to justice.
wont forget

United States

#179 Oct 2, 2012
Beckley police isn't going to do shit thats the thing. Hes just another black male that handled his own business they are probably happy to see him taken care of. Its bullshit!!! Ruck was a amazing friend,father,son n a great person in general. This will b handled by the streets so they can get what they deserve. Its tuesday by the way. Hahaha Watch it Turner!
Local Teacher

Beckley, WV

#180 Oct 2, 2012
thats the problem that is why so many of our young black men die everyday THE STREETS... STREET JUSTICE... HOW ABOUT FULLY COOPERATE WITH POLICE AND HELP THEM OUT.
sad

United States

#181 Oct 2, 2012
I agree with you teacher. Im afraid there will be more violence. Please if anyone knows anything. Tell the police. Talk to the wvsp tell them. I understand why so many dont trust the bcp. But please dont take matters into your own hands. Please no more violence.
Local Teacher

Beckley, WV

#182 Oct 2, 2012
Thanks, i pride myself in being the smartest woman on topix and you confirmed that for me. i appreciate it very much.
Local Teacher

Beckley, WV

#183 Oct 2, 2012
if you don't like what i got to say meet me in front of the family dollar in east beckley and have a shootout.... OH WAIT THATS WHAT GOT uS IN thIS SITUATION STOP THE VIOLENCE>
not even a news update

Marcus Hook, PA

#184 Oct 2, 2012
Don't worry bcpd and beckley news his mother has spoken to a few news channels from the state she lives in and it won't be long before you all have some visitors. It's sad how not one update on the progress that has or hasn't been made. I think it's time way past time for outsiders to become involved otherwise bcpd will also make this a cold case. Rip Shawn
WestV2NorthC

United States

#185 Oct 2, 2012
R.I.P RUCKO!!!!!! One love one life so there can only be one king!!! Is there a heaven for a G!!!!
cooperate with the police

Oak Hill, WV

#186 Oct 2, 2012
Dont know Rucker but feel that it is imperative that if you know anything call and talk to the police anonymously. You cant blame the police for not being able to solve a crime if people in the street are playing by street rules of not snitchin or taking matters into their own hands. Violence only creates more violence. Justice can be served by helping the police bring the individuals to justice who perpetuated this crime.
Perdition

Richmond, VA

#187 Oct 3, 2012
So, did they ever find the drug-dealing nog that killed the other drug-dealing nog ? just curious....
Bandwagoners

Beckley, WV

#188 Oct 3, 2012
America all these posts are ridiculous the police have read these blogs your facebook blogs and hear all your suspects if the police havent contacted the names america listed, it should tell you something..Everyone on here talking about street justice say the street get at the wrong man and the real killer running free....??? Only in Beckley are the people so fake and believe everything they hear. Theres a saying YOU CAN ONLY BELIEVE HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE AND NONE OF WHAT YOU HEAR!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know who the police have contacted as a suspect??? Have they talked to any of the names that are on here????
fed up with beckley

United States

#189 Oct 3, 2012
not even a news update wrote:
Don't worry bcpd and beckley news his mother has spoken to a few news channels from the state she lives in and it won't be long before you all have some visitors. It's sad how not one update on the progress that has or hasn't been made. I think it's time way past time for outsiders to become involved otherwise bcpd will also make this a cold case. Rip Shawn
I hope his Mom gets any and everybody's attention on this and these dreadful things going on in beckley!!! Its awful how things get swept under the rug and nobody is ever served justice! I pray something is done! The family deserves to see justice prevail but as long as everybody keeps quiet, nothing will be done!!!
Lloyd Ackney

Washington, DC

#190 Oct 3, 2012
KILL WHITEY!!!!!!!!
turtle man

Beckley, WV

#191 Oct 3, 2012
why we didnt do this. we were about as far away from this as you can get.
Camperhumper

United States

#192 Oct 3, 2012
Local Teacher wrote:
thats the problem that is why so many of our young black men die everyday THE STREETS... STREET JUSTICE... HOW ABOUT FULLY COOPERATE WITH POLICE AND HELP THEM OUT.
Cuz theyre stupid. Thats why

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake Aida how are the lawsuits going? (May '13) 38 min Aida 11
Beckley Narcs 1 hr PokaDott 8
Porch Honkey 2 hr Porch Honkey 10
discrimination bill 3 hr kj 9
China Wok 5 hr Noeggrollsforyou 11
Ashamed of Delegate Lynne Arvon, R- Raleigh 5 hr mk 9
Pity of Beckley's Streets 5 hr Jaggy 31
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 6 hr Porch Honkey 549
Beckley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?