Jaoj
#130 Sep 29, 2012
and by the way. We all love you too Pooh bear and we r here for u and ur in all our prayers. Stay strong.
UlyJ

Manassas, VA

#131 Sep 29, 2012
buttaflyz wrote:
<quoted text> how can you be so cruel who cares if it was over drugs he was still a good person and did not deserve to die wow how heartless what if that was your child or family member.
IF it was over drugs then he wasn't a "good person.". What if he was selling drugs to your child or family member?
Jaoj
#132 Sep 29, 2012
everybody be safe tonight. Always remember, everyone is some ones child, some ones father, brother, best friend. When u hurt one person, ur hurting everyone that loves them. RIP Ruck, we love you.
Jaoj
#133 Sep 29, 2012
gunshots just now on hager st. 4 of them
FOOTBALL

Beckley, WV

#134 Sep 29, 2012
Oh lord
fed up with beckley

United States

#135 Sep 29, 2012
Wonder who doin the dumb sh!t ova on hager??? Smh
Schooled

Moneta, VA

#136 Sep 29, 2012
Much props to the peps coming together in East Park. Ruck you are and always will be loved and missed. Let's take a stand and show these punks. That we will not tolerate murder be it a drug dealer addict or deacon of the church. Point is were all human and none of us are perfect. Murder is never the answer. People someone seen something speak up don't be a coward. Take a stand...
white boy

United States

#137 Sep 29, 2012
UlyJ wrote:
<quoted text>
IF it was over drugs then he wasn't a "good person.". What if he was selling drugs to your child or family member?
You must be a old lonely racist white man or a cop no one sales more dope than BPD I wish I knew who you was,you are just trying to turn the investigation around to make it look drug related because your to sorry to do your job.
Lost without him

Beckley, WV

#138 Sep 30, 2012
I wish I would have met him sooner, but the short time that I did know Shawn was wonderful. He was a great man no matter what his life choices were. His choices didn't make the man he was. If you would sit down and talk to him the way I did, you could see that gorgeous smile that I saw, look into those beautiful eyes, and see the true person that he really was. He wasn't a thug, and just by seeing how many people loved him and can tell you how great of a guy he was should tell you this. People need to stop judging others just by their past. I pray every night for his family and friends because I know how bad it hurt me when I found out what happened. I can't imagine how his poor mother feels. Have respect for her, and stop the arguing.
1 post removed
UlyJ

Manassas, VA

#140 Sep 30, 2012
white boy wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a old lonely racist white man or a cop no one sales more dope than BPD I wish I knew who you was,you are just trying to turn the investigation around to make it look drug related because your to sorry to do your job.
A racist or a cop, huh? The two worst things you could think of, no doubt. Just stating the obvious truth big guy. Sorry if your feelings were hurt when I typed that people who sell drugs aren't "good people." I must have hit a nerve. Racist, racist, racist-everyone's a racist. You should write a song. Geez. The term has actually lost any of the "umph" it ever had. Do yourself a favor and expand your vocabulary. Oh, and a little more pride in your English skills (grammar, spelling) would probably help get you a little farther in life too. Maybe then you could stop freeloading off taxpaying Americans and escape the bondage of government assistance. Good luck!
GOD KNOWS AND SEE ALL

United States

#141 Sep 30, 2012
I agree this must be a bcp why don't you do us all a favor and go do your job. Oh I forgot there isn't any drugs or pills or money involved to take to your magically disappearing evidence room huh? This time you will do your job we as a.com munity have come together and no longer will we accept you not doing anything. Rip Rucker we will see that you get the justice you deserve
UlyJ wrote:
<quoted text>
A racist or a cop, huh? The two worst things you could think of, no doubt. Just stating the obvious truth big guy. Sorry if your feelings were hurt when I typed that people who sell drugs aren't "good people." I must have hit a nerve. Racist, racist, racist-everyone's a racist. You should write a song. Geez. The term has actually lost any of the "umph" it ever had. Do yourself a favor and expand your vocabulary. Oh, and a little more pride in your English skills (grammar, spelling) would probably help get you a little farther in life too. Maybe then you could stop freeloading off taxpaying Americans and escape the bondage of government assistance. Good luck!
real

Haslet, TX

#142 Sep 30, 2012
This is a memorial, I could easily dissect any thing you have written. Now, the topic of government assistance you might not want to debate. It's a known fact that whites lead the nation in government assistance.
white boy

United States

#143 Sep 30, 2012
I work everday but real is right and only a cop or someone on welfare can post as much as you ulyj at least I'm not scared wh$$e 127 mike St what is yours.
Jaoj
#144 Sep 30, 2012
good morning everyone! For those of us that have a problem makin it to church on sundays( myself included), thats ok because he hears ur prayers no matter where they are comming from. So, while we are all sittin here smokin ur morning cigarette or eatin a bowl of cereal or chasing ur insane children around the house, lets stop for one second and pray for Ruck and his family. And also please lets pray that since the bcpd doesnt have the ability to solve any case that involves the death of a black man, that somehow today we as a community as Rucks friends, can bring these lil bastards to justice today! So, we gotta get on the grind cause bcpd aint gonna do shit. Love eachother, it makes life easier. RIP Ruck, we are workin on it baby.
FOOTBALL

Beckley, WV

#145 Sep 30, 2012
UlyJ wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't understand your purpose on this thread how in the world could you possibly know who is receiving government assistance and who isn't or what type they would be receiving for that matter just based off of comments on a topix site see your crying everyone brings up race or bpd but you are bringing up government assistance and taxpayers paying for people to get a free ride can you comprehend the fact that people get on here and use words to shortcut because people have jobs and have a life and some people are in a hurry and can't stay on topix all day everyday. All of this is irrelevant the only thing that matters on this thread is SHAWN the fact that his life was taken and not when God intended for him to come home. People like you make the world a ugly and difficult place for people to get along. People that are mouthy even if through words on a screen cause problems like this. Stop being the mouthy tough guy and let the ones that loved him have this thread it couldn't be that hard and your life couldn't be so boring that you need attention on here.
4REAL

United States

#146 Sep 30, 2012
White boy gives his address as 123 Mike St?? Google's his address n it shows up on a sex offender post, what's up with that???? RIP SHAWN
And I pray for comfort for his family n friends during this tragic time
sad

United States

#147 Sep 30, 2012
This is so sad. I did not know this guy. These killings in our town has to stop. I pray for this young mans mother. Lets all come together and show some love.
come together

United States

#148 Sep 30, 2012
R.I.P. Ruck and condolences to his family, come on beckley let come together and get the crazy people out of beckley like the real socialpaths must go like max Woodson, crazy, Johnson boys, some manns crew, terell crew, and any real weirdos I graduated with in 2000 like lee Paris, David law, Thomas boys all must go but most of the people I mention is locked up or have dissapeared. Any others I have left out forgive me.
come together

United States

#149 Sep 30, 2012
And Mitchell boys and all beckley drug dealers
smfh

Beckley, WV

#150 Sep 30, 2012
everybody running around sayin who shot rucc n the streets talkin the sad part is with all the lies hows the truth gonna come out black people get angry and act on emotions before all facts are heard ive heard so many names and stories im confused let the police so their job before another innocent life gets taken....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor salary increase 1 hr Not A Citizen 7
How is the service at cheddars 1 hr sistersalvation 6
Detective web searchers{club} 2 hr Tina 11
bible belt is loosening 2 hr Just Sayin 31
jason clyburn 5 hr Kangaroo 17
Affinity Coal 5 hr wvgirl1980 1
CPS in Raleigh County (Apr '08) 8 hr lol kims a joke 85

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance