Uranidiot

United States

#109 Sep 29, 2012
FOOTBALL wrote:
<quoted text> actually im white :-) and proud as hell to have had shawn and Chris as a friend maybe if you would have had good friends like that in your life you wouldn't be so bitter
so there are no white people from Africa? Did not know that. I thought there were alot of white people from South Africa at least. Hmmm
FOOTBALL

Beckley, WV

#110 Sep 29, 2012
Everyone knows what was meant by that don't try and play it off as a matter of fact remove yourself from this thread u don't belong here it's for remembrance not irritating pointless bs
Curious

United States

#111 Sep 29, 2012
real wrote:
The people who are on a blog talking about grammar is lame. This is a blog not an essay for English class. But then again what do you expect from people who comment on grammar, they have no life of their own and probably quit school in the sixth grade.
You, are a freaking idiot. You come on a thread and say a person is lame for mentioning grammar and you are here talking about all God's true people are black? Who cares? Obviously you are a racist that only can see skin color. Typical. At least you didn't say dem shits or something. And another thing people, news flash, everyone says they know who killed all these guys and the police wont do anything cuz they are black, you are racist pieces of s$&t. You are the inly one who care what color you are, wake up. Knowing and proving are two different things. You cant put someone in prison just because you know, you have to prove!!!! Just like you cant put people in prison for being stupid, lucky you. Peace people
Curious

United States

#112 Sep 29, 2012
Sorry for any grammatical errors also
FOOTBALL

Beckley, WV

#113 Sep 29, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You, are a freaking idiot. You come on a thread and say a person is lame for mentioning grammar and you are here talking about all God's true people are black? Who cares? Obviously you are a racist that only can see skin color. Typical. At least you didn't say dem shits or something. And another thing people, news flash, everyone says they know who killed all these guys and the police wont do anything cuz they are black, you are racist pieces of s$&t. You are the inly one who care what color you are, wake up. Knowing and proving are two different things. You cant put someone in prison just because you know, you have to prove!!!! Just like you cant put people in prison for being stupid, lucky you. Peace people
. Cuz it's cause and u are the inly one who care it's the only one who cares there is some help for you since you wanted to judge everyone else thats on here to remember shawn and to find some kind of justice and you are so right because we would have to sit right beside of your dumbass in there and I'd be beating your ass everyday so sip on that. Get off the thread
Retards

Beckley, WV

#114 Sep 29, 2012
It was Jeffrey singleton that was dead for at least a day before he was found. He was a dope head and standard POS. Chris Saunders was killed in Prosperity not Beckley. Rucker was a drug dealing POS.
In awe

Beckley, WV

#115 Sep 29, 2012
First i would i would like to give my condolences to the family and friends of this young man he did not deserve to be murdered in his own home. Second it is sad that this many murders are happening around this area and they continue to increase . You see the same names in the paper over and over for robbery or drug related crimes . I think we should go to 3 strikes your out in this state also . If we as a state are not serious about getting these habitual criminals off the street then they are not going to take punishment serious and each time their crime is going to escalate . To have as many unsolved murders as this area has had speaks poorly of our police department that is hired to protect us wouldn't you say . In this area unless there is a witness to the murder the murderer can expect to get off Scott free. .
Curious

United States

#116 Sep 29, 2012
FOOTBALL wrote:
<quoted text>. Cuz it's cause and u are the inly one who care it's the only one who cares there is some help for you since you wanted to judge everyone else thats on here to remember shawn and to find some kind of justice and you are so right because we would have to sit right beside of your dumbass in there and I'd be beating your ass everyday so sip on that. Get off the thread
Cuz it's cause and u are the inly one who care it's the only one who cares????? WTF? LMAO!!! I have come across your kind many times. Always running that d&$ksucer making threats. You are a low life POS who isn't gonna do shit except make threats. So STFU S$&tbag!!! Yeah everyone is on here to remember him. All i see is people fussing about nothing gonna happen because hes black. What a way to remember a guy let me tell ya. Get over the race bullcrap already. I didnt know thats how we remember lost loved ones...... On topix, but ok. Why dont you just jump off a cliff douche. Public site, public thread. I'll say what i want, just like you'll threaten to whip ass. Keep the violence going loser, but find somewhere else, because i fight back
Joe Friday

United States

#117 Sep 29, 2012
In awe wrote:
First i would i would like to give my condolences to the family and friends of this young man he did not deserve to be murdered in his own home. Second it is sad that this many murders are happening around this area and they continue to increase . You see the same names in the paper over and over for robbery or drug related crimes . I think we should go to 3 strikes your out in this state also . If we as a state are not serious about getting these habitual criminals off the street then they are not going to take punishment serious and each time their crime is going to escalate . To have as many unsolved murders as this area has had speaks poorly of our police department that is hired to protect us wouldn't you say . In this area unless there is a witness to the murder the murderer can expect to get off Scott free..
I agree with you 100% on the first part. Second part, not so much. Its only been a few days. You try and solve a crime with lil to no evidence, witness, or aomething to link a person to the crime. You cant make up evidence. Maybe there wasnt much to go on. You cant go arrest people because someone is on topix giving out names. Jus sayin
FOOTBALL

Beckley, WV

#118 Sep 29, 2012
U dont fight back you are a pathetic loser with no life but to crash threads and type a bunch of tough talk when face to face u wouldn't speak a word I'd be more than happy to discuss this in person I could sit and tell you all about how great of a person my friend was sound good to u
wont forget

United States

#119 Sep 29, 2012
Turner come show ya face big boy.
Joe Friday

United States

#120 Sep 29, 2012
FOOTBALL wrote:
U dont fight back you are a pathetic loser with no life but to crash threads and type a bunch of tough talk when face to face u wouldn't speak a word I'd be more than happy to discuss this in person I could sit and tell you all about how great of a person my friend was sound good to u
maybe your [email protected] should go back and read. You are the one who is talking tough, threatening to beat my ass everyday. I didnt start that you did reject and you wouldn't keep my mouth shut. Who the hell you think you are? Baddest man on the planet? You can say what you want about how good a guy he was. In case you cant read, i never said he was a bad guy. I never said a negative word about him now did I? Nobody deserves to die. I made a simple comment. If you dont like, tough shit. Dont put words in my mouth. Go suck start your Hi-point. You really are stupid.
Curious

United States

#121 Sep 29, 2012
Ok somebody pretending to be me. Not cool. Im only bad guy here
Screechrules

United States

#122 Sep 29, 2012
I agree on this part. That Curious never did say anything bad about the man that passed.
Curious

United States

#123 Sep 29, 2012
I have just been counseled by a dear friend on this matter. I have seen the err of my ways. I apologize if my insensitve comment offended anyone.
fantasyfootball

Springfield, NJ

#124 Sep 29, 2012
OMG!!! WHO CARES ABOUT ALL OF THIS. they make more sh-tbags everyday. three more already took his place yesterday
GOD KNOWS AND SEE ALL

United States

#125 Sep 29, 2012
THESE people will be.caught and everyone involved will be brought to justice. The Lord has the final say and when he has spoken we all will know!!!
LEFTY

Bastrop, TX

#126 Sep 29, 2012
Did a guy named Junior Buchannon do this? or does anyone know. I havent read all the threads but this is such a sad event. God Bless his family and friends!
1 post removed
buttaflyz

Beckley, WV

#128 Sep 29, 2012
BeckleyFan wrote:
Hate to see anyone die, but for a guy who has been in trouble more than once over drugs and such, just another thug no longer in this world. The break-in had to do with drugs in case you folks didnt know.
how can you be so cruel who cares if it was over drugs he was still a good person and did not deserve to die wow how heartless what if that was your child or family member.
Jaoj
#129 Sep 29, 2012
back to what this should really be about, Shawn we all love u and we know u didnt do anything wrong, this was not your fault! Everybody fucks up legally and does stupid shit, so what! That does not giv anyone the right to come up in ur house try to rob you and kill you because you caught a couple charges in the past. No! Everybody needs to drop that lazy ass , blame it on the hood, bcpd attitude and find them lil bastards that killed Ruck and then let their mothers see how it feels. We cant let them pretend like this is ok. Not Ruck! His death cannot end up as an unfinished peice of paperwork layin on shumates desk! Come on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Beckley's SNEAKY SALES TAX 16 min Beckley Tax Hater 16
Trump/Pence aka TP 33 min Steak 4
Foster kids 4 hr Fostering By Choice 5
Best orthopedic doctor (Sep '13) 6 hr Sylvia 29
Donald "Joke" Trump nomination...... 7 hr George 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr Water Boi 1,380
Hey WV republicans or as I call them......... 10 hr George 21

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance