Ardsley, NY

#217 Oct 4, 2012
beckley finest wrote:
R.i.p Ruck!
Who is this Rucker guy?
princess

United States

#218 Oct 4, 2012
It's crazy i would always ask about you. Your one of his friends i will never forget, it broke my heart when he called and told me you were gone.......totally speechless
1 post removed
surpise

Beckley, WV

#220 Oct 5, 2012
Just read the paper, the police did do something. Now all of you welfare receipients will have to find something else to complain about
ooooh

United States

#221 Oct 5, 2012
And by looking at his name his parents knew he was going to be a bi#!! Ass punk. Leslie... Ha now that's what bubba in cell block 3 will get a kick out of your middle name biiiiiiiiatch

Full Name: Pittman, Alfred Leslie Height: 5' 7" Weight: 215 lbs. Birth Date: 12/29/1988 Gender: Male Booking Date: 10/05/2012 Facility: Southern Regional Jail

Imprisonment Status: Pre-Trial Felon
ooooh

United States

#222 Oct 5, 2012
Didn't the news initially say there were 4.... Just wait until they start singing. I have a feeling more arrest to come!!!!
Blakk wrote:
Now don't all u mf feel stupid accusing the wrong ppl
Wrong In the streets

Beckley, WV

#223 Oct 5, 2012
Thank you Beckley Police Department. You have done excellent work!!! WE would all like to apologize to Turner williams and sharnella etc. We totally jumped to conclusions that was wrong of us. Please get out of the gang banging lifestyle now so that none of this ever happens in your life again in the future consider this a tough lesson learned because I sure know I am going to try to learn from this and never feel the same way in the future.
1 post removed
sadddd

Beckley, WV

#225 Oct 5, 2012
i heard the 4th person was the man ty's cousin bucket juwan walton if u go on fb he talkin free my cuz ty whats so funny the same people ready to accuse the wrong people on there likig his status lmfao beckley is fake n dic ride on everything people say beckley ready to talk shit and put the wrong peoples name all over this murder but the real killers people lik innocent people got hurt and their names destroyed cause people believe what they want and not the truth....RIP RUCC
ooooh wrote:
Didn't the news initially say there were 4.... Just wait until they start singing. I have a feeling more arrest to come!!!!
<quoted text>
See man

Moneta, VA

#226 Oct 6, 2012
Who knows Johnny Thompson? Wht typ of person is he?
Real 100

Moneta, VA

#227 Oct 6, 2012
Why dose it matter ?
See man

Moneta, VA

#228 Oct 6, 2012
I heard he's a real dush bag!!!!! Mr. Big shit! LmaO
USA

Beckley, WV

#229 Oct 6, 2012
What the hell is a dush bag? Don't you people receive a free education? You want to blame your circumstances on everyone but the responsible person.........which is YOU! Rest in peace, Mr. Rucker. I hope you were smarter than the people posting their ridiculous BS in your name!!
this dude above me

United States

#230 Oct 6, 2012
u swear u r offensive but u r not. U keep on with these jabs... nobody cares about spelling man.. haha its a social site for gods sake. u look like a real idiot talking about spelling in this type of setting. Now if this was proffesional documents or something more of a business nature ur shit talk could be takeN a little more serious.
USA

Beckley, WV

#231 Oct 6, 2012
This dude above you came out of a crappy homelife, overcame, and is a successful person with a good job. This is why your kind will never succeed. I wasn't trying to be offensive, just honest. Your life is about choices. Make a few wise ones......or you could just keep bashing law enforcement, whining about how unfair life is, and living hand-to-mouth.
See man

Moneta, VA

#232 Oct 6, 2012
Look I'm a white man 42 years old I can say Wht ever I may pleas grammar isn't ever thing I'm very intelagent
meandhim

Beckley, WV

#233 Oct 7, 2012
ooooh wrote:
And by looking at his name his parents knew he was going to be a bi#!! Ass punk. Leslie... Ha now that's what bubba in cell block 3 will get a kick out of your middle name biiiiiiiiatch
Full Name: Pittman, Alfred Leslie Height: 5' 7" Weight: 215 lbs. Birth Date: 12/29/1988 Gender: Male Booking Date: 10/05/2012 Facility: Southern Regional Jail
Imprisonment Status: Pre-Trial Felon
i dont know who the f**K you think you are calling les pittman a b**CH i think its funny that nobody will say anything to the man but as soon as he is locked up you wanna call him a b**CH! who is the b**CH? i do believe that would be you!!! bet u wouldnt call him that to his face BI**H....#FUCKWHATYOUTALKINBOU T
meandhim

Beckley, WV

#234 Oct 7, 2012
ooooh wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sound like a snitch !!!!
#fuckwhatutalkinbout2#
funny

Beckley, WV

#235 Oct 7, 2012
i bet 4sure hes going 2 b somebodys bitch in jail he was a bitch when he shot ruck cause he was getting his ass wiped must not b 2 much of a man
funny

Beckley, WV

#236 Oct 7, 2012
what was funny was when he got his throat cut the mf should have died
meandhim

United States

#237 Oct 7, 2012
funny wrote:
what was funny was when he got his throat cut the mf should have died
I dont find anything funny about his throat being cut just like i dont find the shooting of shawn rucker funny ..u needs to.get off ur dumbshit and quit wit your shit talk ...
#wontevenshowyourface#

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 6,664
natalie and jack 2 hr nosurprise 28
to all who downgrade the Moose Lodge (Jul '11) 2 hr coee 102
Most heavily armed 4 hr Kevlar Kevin 6
New immigration issue 5 hr hope 2
Hey WV republicans or as I call them......... 5 hr hope 4
Donald "Joke" Trump nomination...... 6 hr WV_Republican 8

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance