First Prev
of 13
Next Last
ready

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Rip brah does anyone know who did this please let me no time to ride.
Nea

Summersville, WV

#2 Sep 26, 2012
What happened to him ?
ready

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Someone broke in his crib and shot him 5 times a coward.
amr
#4 Sep 26, 2012
whoever did this, that was the dumbest s**t u couldve ever done! Ruck was a good dude, and everybody that knew him knows that. So whoever did this, just remember, beckley is a small town and its full of dirty rats, word travels faster than u think.
R.i.p. Ruck
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#5 Sep 27, 2012
amr wrote:
whoever did this, that was the dumbest s**t u couldve ever done! Ruck was a good dude, and everybody that knew him knows that. So whoever did this, just remember, beckley is a small town and its full of dirty rats, word travels faster than u think.
R.i.p. Ruck
they will pay whoever did this to him he was the sweetest
dead

Kansas City, MO

#6 Sep 27, 2012
Says he's not dead but in critical condition
1 post removed
dreamer

Pineville, WV

#8 Sep 27, 2012
sorry that this has happened to your friend
Sad

Springfield, NJ

#9 Sep 27, 2012
How old is he?
smmfh

United States

#10 Sep 27, 2012
Its probably the Johnson boys and Dat Turner Williams ... Didnt Turner.just rob.somebody a few Weeks ago?
this is insane

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2012
When I heard of the news Those are the ones that came to my mind too.Sad thing is the Bcpd won't.solve this one just like the last young man that was killed a few months back the singleton man. Its obvious its the same people or person
smmfh wrote:
Its probably the Johnson
boys and Dat Turner Williams ... Didnt Turner.just rob.somebody a few Weeks ago?
wtf

United States

#12 Sep 27, 2012
Dis mad crazy yo.... jack boyz you will be found out about and just hope GOD has mercy on your soul
FOOTBALL

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2012
Yeah I guarantee it was young boys could take a wild guess at a few smdh rest in peace
detective dan

Beckley, WV

#14 Sep 27, 2012
well just judging from Turner WIlliams Facebook photos and his 5 friends with him holding a gun i would say he would be a good place to start... plus his photos show him smoking a blunt which is a crime. lock the lil hood rats up where they belong so the real citizens can live.
Sad

Springfield, NJ

#15 Sep 27, 2012
I just seen he is dead. How sad. I know you boys are reading this right now & you will be brought to justice, but until that day comes I hope you are haunted with the thought of what you did & what you have done to his family! People don't understand when you harm someone, you're not just harming them but most of all the family! How would your parents feel if it were you? Every thought, every dream, every time you try to sleep, I hope what you did haunts you until you!
Smh

United States

#16 Sep 27, 2012
ThebWeak never make it no where in life... But the good n strong ones always get caught in the line of fire for some reason... What comes around goes around... Might nt be to you but can be someone close to you... Grown man make they way to the top... While boys strive off someone else success... God dont like ugly at all...
RIP ruk

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Sep 27, 2012
Man beckley pd ain't shit my dude jeff singelton was killed and they still ain't found out who did it they goin have these dumb ass bois thinkin they can get away wit but I kno one thing me an my people all got permits we well put u in ur place
non-graduate

Beckley, WV

#18 Sep 27, 2012
RIP ruk wrote:
Man beckley pd ain't shit my dude jeff singelton was killed and they still ain't found out who did it they goin have these dumb ass bois thinkin they can get away wit but I kno one thing me an my people all got permits we well put u in ur place
Wow, it gives me a headache to read this! Learn proper english! Judging by how you write you probably are either unemployed or work food service! HAHAH loser
FOOTBALL

United States

#19 Sep 27, 2012
You are exactly right turning them into hot heads they the police think they are cleanin up the streets in their mind letting people get away with murder just like with jay and Chris Saunders. too much going on around here but let these lil punks run free and see how much worse it gets with them knowing what theyvdid thinking they are hard. Shawn didn't deserve it Chris didn't and I didn't know jay but I'm sure he didn't either. Get jobs lil punk asses quit tryin to rob others stop thinking ur cool get right with god I don't think hell will be much fun
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Sep 27, 2012
Man killed during Beckley home invasion

http://www.register-herald.com/todaysfrontpag...
Luke Frederick

Scott Depot, WV

#21 Sep 27, 2012
I came up with Shawn in Beckwoods in Beckley, WV. I knew his brother as well, who was shot down. This is insane, and the murderer will be caught and brought to justice. You my brother for life homie. Shawn Rucker rest in peace. I will send out love to your family. Beckley, what is going on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
state of emergency question? (Feb '10) 41 min Sweetwaters 69
What year did Sonic close down? 12 hr Molly 6
Does anyone remember a Pediatrician named Dr. B... (Mar '11) 15 hr Amanda 24
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr Dazed 4,395
What's going in at the old Applebee's? 20 hr Tiredofchicken 10
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) Tue Jon_B 7,310
BlueMoon Tue Thought 4

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance