#1 Feb 27, 2012
Any opinions on this sstore?

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2012
bargainhunter wrote:
Any opinions on this sstore?
Hmmm... where to begin haha? There was actually previous conversations about this place not long ago. I have never shopped there, but just from personal experience NEVER EVER consign there because you will honestly get ripped off. The truth hurts, and trust me I have heard so many other people say the same thing about this place.
Jen

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2012
The woman that runs it is a convicted felon. She stole hundreds of dollars of formal gowns from me when she worked at the Blue Roo. I have never gone back to Blue Roo and I will never consign or shop somewhere that a thief like her is profiting from.

Level 2

Location hidden

#4 Feb 27, 2012
Jen wrote:
The woman that runs it is a convicted felon. She stole hundreds of dollars of formal gowns from me when she worked at the Blue Roo. I have never gone back to Blue Roo and I will never consign or shop somewhere that a thief like her is profiting from.
Yeah, and I really wish that I knew these things before I trusted her enough to consign there.:'(
4 real

Beckley, WV

#5 Feb 27, 2012
Go back and read the post "Blue Roo" from Feb 21 and there is another even older than that but I am not sure of the date. You will learn everything you need to know about this woman and if you do some research you will discover it is the truth. Run!!!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#6 Feb 27, 2012
Yeah, sad but true.
Missy

Beckley, WV

#7 Feb 28, 2012
I consign there all the time. Just because someone is a felon doesn't mean their life hasn't changed. I was not ripped off when I consigned there. It's a great place to go and the people are very nice. Also it is always crowded when I go there!
Felon

United States

#8 Feb 29, 2012
Peole are mad because she can stay open and run her store and if the owner of blue roo was not a dope head and gambler they still would be open always blame others.for you been a failure I no this is the wh%%re talking crap and keep changing her name shut up and go play the slots or are you to broke
just wondering

Beckley, WV

#9 Feb 29, 2012
Would really like to know if the person running Kay Bee Consignment is the same person from Blue Roo. I was considering taking some things there after I drove by the place today but if it is the same owner I do not want any part of it. So does anyone know for sure?
Missy

Beckley, WV

#10 Feb 29, 2012
It is not the Same owner. The old owner of blue roo now owns a place in beaver
just wondering

Beckley, WV

#11 Feb 29, 2012
Missy wrote:
It is not the Same owner. The old owner of blue roo now owns a place in beaver
Do you know who the owner is then? When I went by today there were beautiful dresses in the windows and I have nice things I would like to consign.

Level 2

Location hidden

#12 Mar 1, 2012
She is not the same owner as Blue Roo but the owner uses to work for Blue Roo and runs her store pretty much the same as them only she rips people off. Beware!
Missy

Beckley, WV

#13 Mar 1, 2012
She does not rip anyone off. She has great prices in there and I consign there all the time. Most of these hate posts are from the lady that used to own blueroo and is just jealous. I recommend consigning at kaybees 100%. It is a great place.
MDH

Jersey City, NJ

#14 Mar 1, 2012
I assure you that I do NOT and have never worked at Blue Roo, but I did consign there in 2006-2007 & that woman completely ripped me off.
4 real

Beckley, WV

#15 Mar 2, 2012
fyi - I never cosigned with Blue Roo. I have never worked for Blue Roo. I am not the owner. I did consign with Kay Bees and I did get ripped off. My opinion is it is a horrible place 100%.
LMAO

Beckley, WV

#16 Mar 27, 2012
You people who are talking shit about this store apparently have never been there! It is sad when someone betters thierself and moves on from a past action that everyone wants to judge them. Get a life people and stop talking shit about people you do not know. This store has good prices and their stuff is nice!
Miley

Beckley, WV

#17 Apr 4, 2012
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who the owner is then? When I went by today there were beautiful dresses in the windows and I have nice things I would like to consign.
. Her name is Marsha and its a great place to consighn she gives good prices
Sgk

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Apr 4, 2012
Is the woman at Kay Bees a slender dirty blonde with glasses? She looked to be around her 30's. I dealt with her at Blue Roo some time ago & she personally lied to my face about where my belongings were & ripped me off. Is this the same woman who runs Kay Bees? Does anyone know her?
bargain hunter

Beckley, WV

#19 Apr 7, 2012
Sgk wrote:
Is the woman at Kay Bees a slender dirty blonde with glasses? She looked to be around her 30's. I dealt with her at Blue Roo some time ago & she personally lied to my face about where my belongings were & ripped me off. Is this the same woman who runs Kay Bees? Does anyone know her?
Well Sgk you are partly right. She is a dirty blonde, just not in her 30's and no glasses. The owner, Marsha, is in her mid to late 50's and did work at Blue Roo and was fired, tried and convicted for embezzling from Blue Roo. She was already a convicted felon for prostitution and other money fraud so she went to jail and then was on house arrest. The owner of Blue Roo new all of this but hired her anyway because she felt sorry for her and she was family. Its only a matter of time before she ends up back in jail or she has her employees put in jail because they are the very same ones who worked with her at Blue Roo and helped her embezzle. What makes her think that these girls aren't doing the same thing to her? I know they are because one of the girls that works there and she is always bragging about all of the cute clothes she gets from there and I know she can't afford to buy them. SO bottom line is dont consign or shop at Kay Bees they will pull you into their tangled web. The owner Marsha is piece of work. She knows how to work you and win you over.
Go there often

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Apr 8, 2012
Miley wrote:
<quoted text>. Her name is Marsha and its a great place to consighn she gives good prices
Marsha is a nice lady.It the best consignment shop in town.I like all her employees.Always treat me fairly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 1 hr David Alan Coe 992
Owner of Bar 2 hr JIM CROW LIKUD 13
Boy 3 hr Bonesjoneshonescones 4
Garage 3 hr Bill 10
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 6 hr Bert 7,015
Beer Joint 6 hr Bert 11
Wished she was mine. Help 13 hr God it good 35

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance