Big Bird

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2012
He sure is! Demo-RATS lie and cheat
Say What

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
He sure is! Demo-RATS lie and cheat
Yea! Now Obama is resorting to namecalling! GMA this morning couldn't even say on a family show what he called Romney. Very bad taste for a president to call his opponent a "bullshitter". I hope Romney totally rolls over him!!
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Oct 26, 2012
What do you think of the latest Obama - "The First Time" ad -?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/1...

Do you want the first time to be with someone who says "don't worry baby, just give it up and I'll get you an abortion"?

or the one who says, "I really like you, and not just what I can get, and I'll be there for you if things go bad".

Is this what politics is coming down to?

"The Obama campaign has put out an official video targeting young adults that compares voting to having sex for the first time"

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/10/25/obama-camp...
Big1

Beckley, WV

#4 Oct 26, 2012
If the shoe fits wear it. Willard is a proven liar. He will say anything do anything to get elected. Don't let him bs you into voting for him. He changes his mind to match the people he is around. A couple weeks ago he was talking about Obama's foreign being the worst of any President ever, then at the debate he slobbered al over the Presidents talking points. The only thing he could say was I agree with the President and would have done the same thing. Willard has to take 2 out of 3 of these states to win. Wisconsin-behind Nevada-behind Ohio behind. Without 2 of these he cannot reach 270. I hope you guys have a rubber room reserved for the day after the election. Your going to need it.
weirdo

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Oct 26, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
He sure is! Demo-RATS lie and cheat
yes. DemocRATS just try to cover up dirty deals get rid of the rodents in November. RATS.
weirdo

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Oct 26, 2012
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>Yea! Now Obama is resorting to namecalling! GMA this morning couldn't even say on a family show what he called Romney. Very bad taste for a president to call his opponent a "bullshitter". I hope Romney totally rolls over him!!
I agree. Obama not presidential. Obama also brews beer in the white house. How disgusting. Probably saves money getting bombed at night. Maybe this is why he was asleep while the ambassador Stevens and 3 others couldn't get help to save their lives on 9/11 no one would answer the emails and send them help and their lives could have been saved. We won't forget when we vote
Jolo Pastor

Bluefield, WV

#7 Oct 26, 2012
If you knew about the Mormon Cult and what goes on inside their "temples" you would be extremely frightened.

Like something out of the X-Files.

They think they are the only true christians and refer to other Christians as "Gentiles".

They have to take vows of secrecy about all the Masonic rites the borrowed when Joe Smith made up the new religion.

Oh yeah, they believe Jesus and the Devil are brothers.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#8 Oct 26, 2012
Big1 wrote:
If the shoe fits wear it. Willard is a proven liar. He will say anything do anything to get elected. Don't let him bs you into voting for him. He changes his mind to match the people he is around. A couple weeks ago he was talking about Obama's foreign being the worst of any President ever, then at the debate he slobbered al over the Presidents talking points. The only thing he could say was I agree with the President and would have done the same thing. Willard has to take 2 out of 3 of these states to win. Wisconsin-behind Nevada-behind Ohio behind. Without 2 of these he cannot reach 270. I hope you guys have a rubber room reserved for the day after the election. Your going to need it.
LOL....especially if Romney wins the popular vote and Obama wins the electoral college vote.

I might need a rubber room myself if Romney wins.
i know

Beckley, WV

#9 Oct 26, 2012
He is winning by close to 160,000 votes he is going to win by a landslide. I don't even think I am going to go vote now because hes got this handled. Thank goodness because its supposed to snow on election day
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Oct 26, 2012
Lay-offs in Wisconsin greeted Biden last night:

450 lost jobs

"Bad news will greet Vice President Joe Biden when he arrives in Wisconsin Thursday night. Hours earlier, Oshkosh's largest employer announced that it will lay off 450 employees in January."

Statewide tracking polls show that while Obama's lead has slipped, he maintains a slight advantage over Romney in Wisconsin.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/wisconsin-compa...
Big Bird

Somerset, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2012
Just in from BigBird4Mitt.com , Cluck Cluck Cluck all you libs and Demo-rats, that are voting for the dog eater!
thewayitis

Beckley, WV

#12 Oct 27, 2012
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>Yea! Now Obama is resorting to namecalling! GMA this morning couldn't even say on a family show what he called Romney. Very bad taste for a president to call his opponent a "bullshitter". I hope Romney totally rolls over him!!
I suppose calling Obama a muslim is alright. You're a racist like a lot of republicans. If you're going to respect the office then you shouldn't be calling Obama names. Romney earned the title because he is promising you the world and you're falling for it, hook line and sinker. Romney will be Bush on steroids. Where is Bush? Ashamed to show his face. Theres your sign!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At first sight 1 hr Trudy 23
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 1 hr Jon_B 7,008
Best family law attorney in Beckley? 1 hr Know it 17
Why do people hate lesbians (Dec '12) 2 hr Brittany 201
Female mine inspector 3 hr guest 5
School question 14 hr Clueless parent 1
capri pizza (Oct '12) 17 hr Willyray8 25

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages