yes

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

I'm grateful to them,they saved my baby this past week.
hate rgh

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

what wrote:
THIS PLACE SUCKS AND THEY DONT CARE ABOUT NOONE
I know what you mean and agree I went in about two weeks ago for numbness in my body and heaviness in my chest and they treated me for a friggin heartburn and I have heart problems and am perscribed nitroglycerin but did they even do any test on me no they did not all they done was treat me then street me as they call it.And the head nurse on night shift was a complete smarta$$ who sent me out in the waiting room in a wheel chair even though I was brought in by ambulance,I thought anyone brought in like that having heart problems was seen first but not there,I would have went to ARH but the ambulance said they had to take me to the nearest facility with my condition.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

If it wasnt for all of the frivilous law suits against the old doctors they wouldnt be half bad....but since everyone is out to make a buck instead of getting of their fat butts and working....you get what you deserve.The good ones left in fear of being sued. Now the rest of the hard working people have to go somewhere out of the way for good healthcare. Those people working there now are for themselves. Haven't you notced that you get billed seperately for lab work, the hospital, dr, x-ray's and etc....well thats why.
haa

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

well wrote:
If it wasnt for all of the frivilous law suits against the old doctors they wouldnt be half bad....but since everyone is out to make a buck instead of getting of their fat butts and working....you get what you deserve.The good ones left in fear of being sued. Now the rest of the hard working people have to go somewhere out of the way for good healthcare. Those people working there now are for themselves. Haven't you notced that you get billed seperately for lab work, the hospital, dr, x-ray's and etc....well thats why.
Well, if they would do their jobs right , they wouldn't get sued. It's ridicuous , the care that you DON'T get when your put in the hospital. They are so negigent. If the nurses spent as much time taking care of patients as they do sitting around the nurses desk talking, patients would get much better care. You really have to watch everything the nurses do to you when your in there. They brougt my spouse the wrong medicine once. From that time on, every time they brought medicine in ,I asked what it was and what it was for. They don't wear or change their rubber gloves like they should. Thats why so many people go in there without MRSA and come out with it. People should really watch them and ask them to wash their hands and change their gloves, or should I say wear gloves when they're supposed to. The last time my spouse was in there the room didn't get cleaned for 3 days. I had to complain for that. I don't feel safe in this hospital, and some of the others around here. You just have to watch everything they do, and ask a lost of questions to ensure your safety.
woow

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

well wrote:
Those old doctors are probably getting sued wherever they went. Most people don't sue unless they have a good reason. And if they don't have a good reason and the doctors innocent, then the people sueing aren't going to win the case anyway. SOOO why did they have to leave?
WANT TO KNOW

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

hate rgh wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean and agree I went in about two weeks ago for numbness in my body and heaviness in my chest and they treated me for a friggin heartburn and I have heart problems and am perscribed nitroglycerin but did they even do any test on me no they did not all they done was treat me then street me as they call it.And the head nurse on night shift was a complete smarta$$ who sent me out in the waiting room in a wheel chair even though I was brought in by ambulance,I thought anyone brought in like that having heart problems was seen first but not there,I would have went to ARH but the ambulance said they had to take me to the nearest facility with my condition.
WHAT DID THE HEAD NURSE LOOK LIKE THAT TREATED YOU THIS WAY HAVE A NAME WHAT NIGHT WAS IT.. YOU CAN CALL THE HOSPITAL PAITENT CARE REP AND FILE A COMPLAINT OR COMPLAIN WITH THE ER DEPARTMENT HEAD...ALSO THE NIGHT SHIFT NURSING SUPERVISOR

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Beckley Forum right now

Search the Beckley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
beckley Police Dept 1 hr Jlb 64
WTNJ Makes False Claim About One Hundred Five T... 1 hr big ugly on fish bowl 17
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 53,605
what new in beckley 3 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 2
Cremating Abortions 4 hr weirdo 28
boston beanery 4 hr John in Oak Hill 28
Beat you to your conspiracy: White flag 5 hr ShadowKnight V 53
•••
•••
•••
Beckley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beckley Jobs