Delegate Rick Snuffer, R-Raleigh - th...

Delegate Rick Snuffer, R-Raleigh - the real idiot

Posted in the Beckley Forum

Black hawk

United States

#2 Mar 4, 2011
You know who wrote:
Snuffer was quoted in the Ragister Herald 3-4-11 as saying he can make a WV law prohibiting pickets or demonstrations within 500 feet of a funeral that will stick, regardless of the Supreme Court Decision.
To quote the big bad boy, "“The Supreme Court is made up of people, and people are idiots,” Snuffer said.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA-- what a moron. What a waste.
Well well well. A puny little WV church pastor turned lawmaker thinks he is bigger than the Supreme Court!! You taxpayers like the wasting of your tax dollars and precious legislative time by this moron? Does he sound like a spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum? WV has got to be the state with the lowest intelligence in governmental control - Sheesh
That makes a lot sense considering the Westboro protesters were 1,000 feet away from their last protest....What is proposal, to split the difference withe them?:)
1 post removed
billy

Ogden, AR

#4 Mar 4, 2011
From what I read they must now legally stay 1,000 ft.away.Should I check for you?

billy
wait

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Mar 4, 2011
i think he has some good points. is it legal to protest at religious ceremonies? i have no idea. but, i am happy that someone is trying to stop it. many of the mothers, fathers, and other relatives of these gay soldiers strongly oppose homosexuality -- hate the act of homosexuality. but, at the same time, they love their children and don't deserve someone desecrating the burial ceremony of their child. let the protestors protest everywhere other than a funeral where parents are literally heartbroken over the loss of a child. protesting at a funeral is sin against the parents and loved ones of these soldiers. God hates sin.
billy

Ogden, AR

#6 Mar 4, 2011
wait,

The U.S.Supreme Court has just upheld their right to do this under Freedom Of Religion.There are several topics on here concerning that.Please read them,many of your questions will be answered.

billy
billy

Ogden, AR

#7 Mar 4, 2011
wait,

The Westboro Church ruling today by Supreme Court is the one you want to read.

billy
Hank 3

Charleston, WV

#8 Mar 4, 2011
Snuffer is unqualified and he is a right wing whacko.
capitalist pig

Lubbock, TX

#9 Mar 4, 2011
Better than the left wing whackos he replaced.
1 post removed
spankysmom

Tarboro, NC

#11 Mar 5, 2011
Mr. Snuffer seems to have commented on something that has already been decided on. I can't really follow him; since the Supreme Court ruled on the lawsuit by the man suing Westboro for picketing/protesting at the funeal of his son; I understand many states have their own laws enacted for this very same thing that protests or whatever you may want to call them have to be so many feet from the funeral procession. So what Mr. Snuffer said really doesn't make sense to me. What does make sense to me is that I've heard that Mr. Snuffer has his eyes on the Governor's Mansion. You don't necessarily have to be smart to be Governor, just popular enough.
Big1

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Mar 5, 2011
The American heros that these scumbags show up and protest at thier funerals are not gay. They protest just to make a point that Americans are dieing because this country has so many gays in it.
1 post removed
Big1

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Mar 5, 2011
No someone said these dead GI s were gay in a post above, I am just saying no yhey are not.
capitalist pig

Rocky Mount, NC

#15 Mar 5, 2011
The only way to deal with these evil fools is just to make sure there are plenty of good people there to keep them as far away from the family as possible and then ignore them. As long they get national press, they are not going away.
capitalist pig

Rocky Mount, NC

#16 Mar 5, 2011
Big 1 - You a hater? ROTFLMAO. I cant believe these dumbasses who post on here that think anyone who dares disagrees with them is a hater. You are one of the most respectful posters on here. Unless someone tries to push the big boy around lol
Big1

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Mar 5, 2011
Thanks. I try to be respectful to everyone. It is a chore with some on here sometimes. I think-though one of the posters above post #5 thinks that this "cult" only protests gay GIs funerals. That is wrong. I did not know I was going to stir up a stink for tring to clear this up.
1 post removed
cabell county voter

Huntington, WV

#19 Mar 4, 2012
snuffer is running for a congressional seat now!!!
Look into this guy before you to got the polls
www.leeforwv.com
He is honest hard working and wants to take real west virginia values to washington!

“go where the wind blows me”

Level 6

Since: Jul 11

lala land

#20 Mar 4, 2012
When did he turn over a new leaf? I must have missed that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender vs real woman 42 min Alien 5
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 1 hr Jon_B 6,619
Mark Shaun Grimmett 1 hr Attnmark 1
Who thinks that the manager of kitchen collecti... 2 hr Lisa 6
New River Park Pool 2 hr wilbur 2
How is the service at cheddars 2 hr Jen 1
global warming is here (Jan '14) 2 hr FDG 453
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages