Spoiling my baby!
Do you start a new topic everyday?

“Nothing beats just before”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 May 28, 2012
xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Do you start a new topic everyday?
New is good!
xoxo

United States

#5 May 28, 2012
bittersweetvenom wrote:
<quoted text>
New is good!
Not id it doesnt contain any useful information.
so true

Tarboro, NC

#6 May 28, 2012
xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Not id it doesnt contain any useful information.
discussions about people's kids and babies are the most worn out boring topics on earth. People only think their own kids are cute. Anyone I know just gets sick of hearing about someone else's kids. If you just need to start a topic, at least start one someone gives a flying f*** about. Anyone can have a kid and millions do it everyday, it ain't nothing special or no big news.
mother of three

Tarboro, NC

#7 May 28, 2012
Nothing better than getting a baby sitter and relaxing in a hot tub of water, or relaxing for a while. How is that for a touch of truthfulness. Can't wait until the weekend so I can hirte a babysitter and get some time to myself. Just being honest and cutting through the bullshi*.
oh puh leez

Tarboro, NC

#8 May 28, 2012
bittersweetvenom wrote:
Spoiling my baby!
oh puhleeeezzz, get real. Start a real discussion. Maybe the "dingos will eat your baby", now that would be an interesting topic. lol
mechelle

United States

#9 May 28, 2012
Nothing better than a good party, with good people and no drama
xoxo

United States

#10 May 28, 2012
so true wrote:
<quoted text>discussions about people's kids and babies are the most worn out boring topics on earth. People only think their own kids are cute. Anyone I know just gets sick of hearing about someone else's kids. If you just need to start a topic, at least start one someone gives a flying f*** about. Anyone can have a kid and millions do it everyday, it ain't nothing special or no big news.
I agree with you!
oh puh leez

Tarboro, NC

#11 May 28, 2012
mechelle wrote:
Nothing better than a good party, with good people and no drama
from viewing your previous posts and the things you have said, most would vote you queen of drama.
tonymontana

Beckley, WV

#12 May 28, 2012
Nothing better than coming home from a long hard day at work and getting a blow j simpson from the toothless human being I call a wife.
mechelle

United States

#13 May 28, 2012
oh puh leez wrote:
<quoted text>from viewing your previous posts and the things you have said, most would vote you queen of drama.
drama queen, no, don't be mad that I worked my ass off to get where I'm at while u was sitting home collecting a check.
oh puh leez

Tarboro, NC

#14 May 28, 2012
mechelle wrote:
<quoted text>drama queen, no, don't be mad that I worked my ass off to get where I'm at while u was sitting home collecting a check.
were are you exactly, queen of Topix drama. If you are so hard working why aren't you working today? I work my ass off too, you have no idea what I do or who I am, but I HAVE read your drama queen posts. I seriously doubt you worked your ass off, probably living off a man via alimony or child support. I imagine you as one who lives in a house the ex paid for, living off a alimony and child support check, kid or two from two or three different men, sitting around thinking you are the only one who ever worked. Probably can keep a man for long because they see how fake you are, and looking for your next victim. Is that "where you are". I work everyday of my life, I doubt you do. I chose to not ride the alimony, child support gravy train like you probably did. You are not the only one who ever worked a few days a week. I put in my time and worked from the age of 16, sometimes two jobs at once, now I am retired, but still work from home. You are probably just some cheap, low life, drama queen check grabber yourself, you just manage to grab it from some poor sucker you screwed out of his life savings. I know your type.

Level 4

Location hidden

#15 May 28, 2012
Snot nose b$tches! If you don't like it, than move on. I can be happy without all the drama.
exactly

Tarboro, NC

#16 May 28, 2012
mechelle wrote:
<quoted text>drama queen, no, don't be mad that I worked my ass off to get where I'm at while u was sitting home collecting a check.
exactly, where is she? sitting on Topix on a a holiday. Oh I am sooooo jealous, NOT.

Level 4

Location hidden

#17 May 28, 2012
Winning!
mechelle

United States

#18 May 28, 2012
No u dumb bitches I have a smart phone, and hell no I don't live off a man. Paid my own way thru college, it just so happens I'm on vacation this week. Bitch I work 60 hours a week, been married to the same man for 10 years and we have no children yet. It looks to me your the drama queen, and I got a work permit to work at age 15. So don't be mad because I am happy and you are not. Your probably some fat ass that can't even get a man. I see that you have been following my posts, you must like what I have to say.
1 post removed
uh huh

United States

#20 May 28, 2012
oh puh leez wrote:
<quoted text>oh puhleeeezzz, get real. Start a real discussion. Maybe the "dingos will eat your baby", now that would be an interesting topic. lol
looks like all u do is talk trash because you are ignorant, let's see you start a real good discussion. Come on now where's it at.( Don't think to hard , I'm sure dementia has already set it)

Level 4

Location hidden

#21 May 28, 2012
r3dstar wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing wrong with that. I'll agree I love having time to myself also, but when I'm busy enjoying myself I'm also missing my son!
I know the feeling!

Level 4

Location hidden

#22 May 28, 2012
Having that 4 day weekend. Nice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arron Portis (Aug '12) 11 min F no 5
Man hit in wheel chair 5 hr John Black 7
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 6,857
Wh&%es of Beckley 6 hr Captain Rehab 46
Wher is Clara Williams 6 hr Lee 21
Guitars Plus or Showtime Music? (Feb '11) 8 hr Still not Diggler 96
SAM's CLUB DECEIVING CUSTOMERS 8 hr HippoHunterHelmsee 2
Men only 12 hr Fannies Gay Lover 31

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web