wantfairness

Beckley, WV

#21 May 6, 2011
peachesncream wrote:
<quoted text>I really like them all except for Dr. Seigal, to me he totally has no manners. When I was having my first child he was off down the hall making dinner plans with his wife, then he was trying to deliver a woman who wasnt even close to delivery and then he was taking a shower. Even the nurse was very upset at him, she said herself that he was a idiot. Dr. Lindley was my favorite. So my opinion is Associates are great with the exception of Dr. Seigal.
If you had any idea what kind of nut Dr. siegel was married to, you'd understand. Nuff said.
riverhippy

Beckley, WV

#22 May 6, 2011
wantfairness wrote:
<quoted text>If you had any idea what kind of nut Dr. siegel was married to, you'd understand. Nuff said.
I have to admit I've heard that myself and I've seen and well it might just be true :(
Lexie

Frisco, TX

#23 May 16, 2011
I would highly recommend that u stay as far away from dr. Seigel as possible. One of the roughest, rudest, uncaring doctor I have ever seen. My fav is dr. Webb, and Khalil. Very informed and answers any and all questions u have. Very kind both of them. Zion and Ramona , midwifes, are both great! Zion delivered my child. If there r no complications during delivery, u will never even see a doc. Hope all this info help ya !!
exdietarylady

Beckley, WV

#24 May 16, 2011
Dr. Siegel saved my life. I was 30 weeks along with my little girl and had the worst case of toxemia he said he had ever seen a woman survive. I got sick on a Thursday and by Saturday I was going in and out of a coma. My mom was running around hysterical for them to do my c-section, and Dr. Rosas would not...Dr. Siegel came in, took over, and my baby and I both are alive because of him. I know about the bedside manner and all that, but he was wonderful to me.
Shel

Oak Hill, WV

#25 Dec 27, 2012
Steph wrote:
Dr. Webb is wonderful! He delivered my twins two years ago. He is a wonderful doctor. He came in and checked on me several times during my labor. I had a terrible experience with Dr. Seigal. I went in to hear my babies heart beats for the very first time and he scared me to death. I will never forget these words, "So, your having twins, well it happens here is somethings you need to know." He then preceeded to tell me lots of terrible things that could happen to my boys and made it sound impossible for both of them to be healthy. He then told me that he would only try to find one heartbeat because he wouldn't be able to tell the difference between babies. Well I can tell you this. I never saw him after that appt. And surprise surprise Dr. Webb found both heart beats everytime after that. Dr. Webb is a great doctor and I will continue to sing his praises to anyone who asks.
well Dr webb has changed... i personal do not like him no more like he dont pay attention to anything i want to know or have to say. He just has no sympathy for any woman who is pregnant. Everybody that i know that has went through a pregnanc or is now, that has seen him. they feel the same way. they told me that i needed to see another doctor, but i didnt cause at first he was amazing, now i have very strong doubts about him.
justsaying

United States

#26 Dec 27, 2012
The associates were horrible to me I won't share the war story but I go to charleston.
thankful

Beckley, WV

#27 Dec 27, 2012
Dr Webb and Dr Kahlil are wonderful. BOTH are very very caring and informative.
Canada wondering

Beckley, WV

#28 Dec 27, 2012
Still say Dr Puranik is wonderful and she has teamed up with Dr Abraham which I have heard good things about.
Jimmy

Springfield, NJ

#29 Dec 29, 2012
My wife went to dr. Resley for over a year with a continuing problem which he was suppose to be expert in. He could never figure out problem. I always told her he was a fluke and go see someone else. Finally she got an appt in south charleston. In 15 min. There the doc at Thomas memorial told her what it was and how to fixit. So stay away from Beckley.
point

Beckley, WV

#30 Dec 29, 2012
My daughter had two babies delivered by Dr. Rosas and he was wonderful. On the third one, the only doctor we did not want was Dr. Siegel. Well Dr. Siegel was the one who delivered the third one and it was just as pleasant experience with him as the first two. He was very good with my daughter and we had no complaints what so ever. She delivered within about 6 hours and he was there several times throughout the labor. Was very attentive to her. May not have the best bedside manners, but lots of patients are not the easiest to deal with either. It is important to find a doctor you feel comfortable with, but that is a decision you need to make and not ask for opinions.

Since: Sep 12

Beckley, WV

#31 Dec 29, 2012
My wife goes to Dr. Webb.

I have been with her on a few of her appointments when she was pregnant with our first child.....he was very attentive, spoke clearly and concisely, and answered every question we had.

We are expecting our second child, and my wife has informed me that she will only see Dr. Webb or Carolyn Spurlock, C.N.M.

Just my 2˘....
Just asking

Buffalo, WV

#32 Dec 30, 2012
Does anyone ever wonder why most gynecologists and obstetricians are male while all their patients are female?

Does it bother anyone that our private parts are poked into and our babies delivered by people who can never identify with female processes and feelings?

Does anyone ever wonder what prompts men to seek out these reather than other medical specialties?
bendrinking

Beckley, WV

#33 Dec 30, 2012
Just asking wrote:
Does anyone ever wonder why most gynecologists and obstetricians are male while all their patients are female?
Does it bother anyone that our private parts are poked into and our babies delivered by people who can never identify with female processes and feelings?
Does anyone ever wonder what prompts men to seek out these reather than other medical specialties?
yeah man its like woman telling you how it feels to have blue balls
dadx2

Summersville, WV

#34 Dec 30, 2012
Question? My wife and I are expecting our 2nd child, just found out last night. We went to Summersville. 1 quack was my wifes dr. when it was time to deliver, he left that morning to go on vacation and anothe quack, Dr. Lasere, who ended up gettign fired earlier on this year for just about killing a woman, delivered our baby. horrible experience in summersville. She does not want to be here in summersville and charleston is going to be too far. I have heard some good things about beckley, would it be a good idea to go there or not. beckley is about 45 min away.
Horrible

Prairie Village, KS

#35 Dec 31, 2012
Horrible experience w/Associates!!! Go to Charleston!! Beckley needs more Drs I'm the area so women have a choice and aren't forced to b seen at a place that treats their patients the way they do!!!
newlyprego

Mount Hope, WV

#36 Jan 1, 2013
I will be 17 weeks Friday and have an appointment on that same day. I have had amazing experiences with them. They do great. Always a smile on their face when you walk in your greeted and I have never set there more than 20-30 minutes waiting. My first ultrasound at 8 weeks, I let an emergency ultrasound order go ahead of my, incase it was something life threatening and still I only waited there a total of 45 minutes. I would recommend Beckley Associcates. They are very flexible with scheduling also. and if you choose one doctor or midwife that you like they will do everything they can to keep you scheduled with that same person.
newlyprego

Mount Hope, WV

#37 Jan 1, 2013
Horrible wrote:
Horrible experience w/Associates!!! Go to Charleston!! Beckley needs more Drs I'm the area so women have a choice and aren't forced to b seen at a place that treats their patients the way they do!!!
I will be 17 weeks Friday and have an appointment on that same day. I have had amazing experiences with them. They do great. Always a smile on their face when you walk in your greeted and I have never set there more than 20-30 minutes waiting. My first ultrasound at 8 weeks, I let an emergency ultrasound order go ahead of my, incase it was something life threatening and still I only waited there a total of 45 minutes. I would recommend Beckley Associcates. They are very flexible with scheduling also. and if you choose one doctor or midwife that you like they will do everything they can to keep you scheduled with that same person.
justsaying

United States

#38 Jan 25, 2013
dadx2 wrote:
Question? My wife and I are expecting our 2nd child, just found out last night. We went to Summersville. 1 quack was my wifes dr. when it was time to deliver, he left that morning to go on vacation and anothe quack, Dr. Lasere, who ended up gettign fired earlier on this year for just about killing a woman, delivered our baby. horrible experience in summersville. She does not want to be here in summersville and charleston is going to be too far. I have heard some good things about beckley, would it be a good idea to go there or not. beckley is about 45 min away.
Don't use the associates. They let my second baby die at 21 weeks.
yepp

Silver Spring, MD

#39 Jan 25, 2013
Dr. Siegel is the best they have there...been going to him for 15 years. He was my doc for my last two babies. Love him!!
GreenbrierTrail

United States

#40 Jan 25, 2013
He is a freak...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
flat top arms 55 min Crooks 3
Lennie and Patti 58 min Neighbor 1
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 1 hr Jon_B 7,251
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Ronnie Goode 4,309
Hometown subaru 2 hr Olivia 4
Recreational marijuana 3 hr Kevin 12345 9
Blonde at dr Harvey’s office in Raleigh mall 17 hr Info 11

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance