Forever Yours Tattoo?
TattedUp

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 31, 2011
Would any one happen to know Forever Yours number? i was unable to find it online and in the Yellow pages, and also how is their work?
Thanks!
Ams

Lubbock, TX

#2 Mar 31, 2011
Not for sure on the number but Terry does great work. He's definitely the best around here.
TattedUp

Beckley, WV

#3 Mar 31, 2011
Thanks!
tats are for fools

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Mar 31, 2011
Get your tats you moron. Waste your money on making yourself look like an idiot.

Sure you can show off your latest tats to your stupid pals who have also screwed up thier bodies with tats if that makes you happy.

But you will never be able to get a serious job and make decent money the rest of your life.

You are an idiot.
TattedUp

Beckley, WV

#5 Mar 31, 2011
Moron? Dear for your much needed info, i hold a college degree, What do you do?? HAHAHAHAHAHA, spend your time on topix just to talk down to anything you can find to give you something to do throughout the day i bet!!!! Thats why many people are starting to dislike topix is because of fools like you putting your mindless sh!tty uneducated thoughts on peoples forums. Just because someone has a tattoo, piercing, ect, doesnt define what type of person you are, madonna, Johnny depp, sserval nurses, and even a Physician and his PA i worked with in charleston.... and theyre all extremly successfull people! So keep your pitifull rants to your self, Sounds like your the one in need of a little class!
1 post removed
riverhippy

Beckley, WV

#7 Apr 1, 2011
I'd like to check them out to get my nose pierced, I only have one tatt but plan to get more. I will probably only go to smoking guns for my tatts tho although the only other place I'd consider is forever yours. Some people on here talk crap about sg and one even said they got hep c from there but I think it's just the trouble makers on here with their "stories" at sg gator don't mine, opened a brand new needle in front of me, opened brand new pigment in front of me, cleaned my skin, and I'm not sure what else he done, it's been 4 years ago but I remember those specific things. Because it was my first tattoo he even took the time to tell what to watch out for if I go else where. I've heard a lot of good stuff about forever yours so if you go there please write back and let me know how it goes!! Good luck dear!!!
riverhippy

Beckley, WV

#8 Apr 1, 2011
tats are for fools wrote:
Get your tats you moron. Waste your money on making yourself look like an idiot.

Sure you can show off your latest tats to your stupid pals who have also screwed up thier bodies with tats if that makes you happy.

But you will never be able to get a serious job and make decent money the rest of your life.

You are an idiot.
I actually have a job that supports me, my husband (who is in school and doesnt work) and our 2yr old son sooo..... Your wrong, but it's ok we "idiots" completely understand how hurt people like you are when we take your job. Good luck dear!!
TattedUp

Beckley, WV

#9 Apr 1, 2011
I agree riverhippy, Hahaha they probally do not even have a job to take! Besides setting on theese piddly websites complaining to make theyre small mind feel better! People should do what makes them happy, not what makes others happy or doing what society thinks is right and 'normal', because in the end your happiness is all thats going to matter, not what some hypocritical fool thinks about you. Have fun being a follower of societies glass house. And any way what is 'normal' these days anyway??
Wake up, its 2011, not 1950, people express themselves in many ways. Some that a way worse than tattooing!!
Ams

Lubbock, TX

#10 Apr 1, 2011
You are an idiot.
If you aren't a fan of tattoos why must you even post? It's completely unnecessary to call someone a "moron" just because they have tattoos or are interested in getting one.

And to say that they will never get a serious job? Just because someone decides to get a tattoo doesn't mean it's going to be visible to the public eye when they are working anyway. I know quite a few people that have great jobs and have tattoos. The only idiot on here is YOU. Grow up.
soooo

United States

#11 Sep 2, 2011
so what's the number?
3 posts removed
lil mama

Rocky Mount, NC

#15 Apr 1, 2012
You are an idiot.
Excuse me, "tats are for fools" I actually have a degree and guess what I work with children everyday. I work at a daycare and work with birth-2 year olds and look here my kids love me more than some of their parents. If you have never gotten one dont open that mouth of yours. All mine represent something that means dear to me, for instence I have on on my neck, initals actually and they are for my grandmother who died 2 years ago from illness, I have mom and dad across my shoulders, because even though they are divorced and my family is not with me anymore they were behind me all my life pushing me to a better future, I have a butterfly in the the middle of my back that represents the child that me and my husband lost, then there are the flowers on my forearm they represent my friends who have been there for me when I was down. Last but not least there is the butterfly on my lower back, which represents that life is delicate, and precious. So I think I will continue to get my tats and love eaach and everyone of them, just because your a prude and do not like what other people do to their bodies does not mean you can sit on here and run at the mouth, oh yeah and I also have my tounge pierced, does that make me nasty? Honestly I dont care. Watch the movie Modify, and see how many people dont give a damn about what you say or think about tattoos or body modification.
Jess

Tarboro, NC

#16 Apr 1, 2012
I don't know the number but a friend went there and his tatt looks great! I also heard he does really good portraits! TATTS ARE FOR FOOLS- you are a idiot!
Jess

Tarboro, NC

#17 Apr 1, 2012
I found his myspace page, he has alot of pictures of his work... http://www.myspace.com/517238252 #!
gross

United States

#18 Apr 1, 2012
Tattoos are trashy
Jessss

Parkersburg, WV

#19 Apr 3, 2012
gross wrote:
Tattoos are trashy

So is your mom.......but i dont believe i see her name on here....lol.
Juswondering

Beckley, WV

#20 May 28, 2013
Where is their new location??
looking

Beckley, WV

#21 Nov 4, 2013
I'm wanting a tattoo from terry, what is the shops number? Anyone?
Searching

Charleston, WV

#22 Nov 14, 2013
Is this place still open? If so where is it located at?
1 post removed
jimmy mack

United States

#24 Nov 17, 2013
The shop is closed down.he does them from his home in lanark. And yes he does excellent work and he's fine as hell.
1 post removed
yup

United States

#26 Nov 17, 2013
One of the fastest growing industries in America is....... Tattoo removal. Look it up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
January Cormack 55 min Mayor Ted 2
Horrible neighbors 1 hr Grow 5
Mark Shaun Grimmett 1 hr Haha 3
Top 10 signs why all Christians are crazy Funda... (Apr '11) 1 hr Grow 369
How is the service at cheddars 2 hr sistersalvation 4
30 y.o. man dating 16 y.o. girl (Oct '09) 4 hr chester 50
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 6 hr Jon_B 6,621
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages