Petition: to withdraw virginia from t...

Petition: to withdraw virginia from the united states....

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
home town of helen

Beckley, WV

#1 Nov 12, 2012
and create its own new government!!!!

please take time out and read this petition this has been covered on fox news and other news tv casting also on yahoo news about 20 states
petition to withdraw from the united states so after i see this today i went and created a petition for west virginia to withdraw also we have to have 25,000 people to sign before it goes to the board and be reviewed so please check it out here it the link to sign up and sign the petition

Thanks

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...
Heartless

Fayetteville, WV

#2 Nov 12, 2012
God, I hate sore losers. On whatever side of the isle. This is a tad extreme. Someone has to win, and someone has to lose.
And no state is going to actually give up their share of the government cash cow funds.
captialist pig

Beckley, WV

#3 Nov 12, 2012
home town of helen wrote:
and create its own new government!!!!
please take time out and read this petition this has been covered on fox news and other news tv casting also on yahoo news about 20 states
petition to withdraw from the united states so after i see this today i went and created a petition for west virginia to withdraw also we have to have 25,000 people to sign before it goes to the board and be reviewed so please check it out here it the link to sign up and sign the petition
Thanks
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...
We have one little problem. Robert Byrd, Jay Rockefeller and Nick Rahall made us so dependent upon the federal government, we cant afford to leave the union. We get more from the federal government than we pay in. This thing may really take root in TX though. They are the 15th largest economy in the world. Never thought I would leave WV but the lone star state is starting to look good. Besides, living in TX, I could watch more WVU Games LOL.
Angel

Beckley, WV

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Wow!.... Haha! Wtf :}:D
captialist pig

Beckley, WV

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Heartless wrote:
God, I hate sore losers. On whatever side of the isle. This is a tad extreme. Someone has to win, and someone has to lose.
And no state is going to actually give up their share of the government cash cow funds.
Actually there are several states that actually pay more into the federal government than they get back in return. If states like WV get more than they pay into the fed, some states have to get less.
Just me

Portage, MI

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Didn't Virginia vote Obama? But if some states want to start a new thing without Obama I would go it makes me sick that he is still our president. America is doomed so its time to start a new one that don't allow freeloaders where people work and take care of themselves I would go

“Pissed off underwater tiger.”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Imitated but never duplicated

#7 Nov 13, 2012
And yet... there are TWO signatures on it.

I thought nothing could be more stupid when Texas did this.... And here we are, with someone copying it.

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2012
go sign this petition State of Virginia to withdraw from the USA https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...

“Pissed off underwater tiger.”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Imitated but never duplicated

#9 Nov 13, 2012
captialist pig wrote:
<quoted text>
We have one little problem. Robert Byrd, Jay Rockefeller and Nick Rahall made us so dependent upon the federal government, we cant afford to leave the union. We get more from the federal government than we pay in. This thing may really take root in TX though. They are the 15th largest economy in the world. Never thought I would leave WV but the lone star state is starting to look good. Besides, living in TX, I could watch more WVU Games LOL.
Oh Pig... If we cant "afford" to ... Texas cant either. Texas is a major drain on the US economy in that respect.

Truth be told... If texas wants to do it, Let em. Not losing anything of value and it would not even take 2 years before the southern border of texas would be raped, poked and prodded into being mexicosbitch. Back on our doorstep begging for their star back.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10 Nov 13, 2012
VirVoX Populi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Pig... If we cant "afford" to ... Texas cant either. Texas is a major drain on the US economy in that respect.
Truth be told... If texas wants to do it, Let em. Not losing anything of value and it would not even take 2 years before the southern border of texas would be raped, poked and prodded into being mexicosbitch. Back on our doorstep begging for their star back.
"poked and prodded into being mexicosbitch."

Too late on that one:)
nemesis

Hurricane, WV

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Adios Virginia, I wouldn't care if you left today. This is just another attempt by a bunch of disgruntled coal Operators to destroy the President's victory. Get over it and move on.
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Did anyone check the list of open petitions? Quite a few disgruntled people and it's NOT just coal related.
Obama Clooney 2012

Pineville, WV

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Although the WH will give Texas an answer soon because they gotten 25,000 signatures, Rick Perry has already said 'NO' to secession.

Can we say 'sour grapes' anyone?
Obama Clooney 2012

Pineville, WV

#14 Nov 13, 2012
nemesis wrote:
Adios Virginia, I wouldn't care if you left today. This is just another attempt by a bunch of disgruntled coal Operators to destroy the President's victory. Get over it and move on.
Virginia doesn't want to leave the union. It's just a very small percentage expressing their anger over the results of reality. Most of them being old, racist and big fans of 'Pawn Stars' and 'Operation Repo'.
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Obama Clooney 2012 wrote:
Although the WH will give Texas an answer soon because they gotten 25,000 signatures, Rick Perry has already said 'NO' to secession.
Can we say 'sour grapes' anyone?
Can we say 'unhappy voters' doing the same exact thing as blue state liberals did when Bush was elected.

When was the last time this country was united over something?

Oh yeah, when Bush said "Whatever it takes" to defend Americans and rid the world of terrorists and terrorism.
Big1

Beckley, WV

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Please correct me if I am wrong. I don't think I heard of any states wanting to withdraw from the US. There is another way . These cry baby sore losers can jump on the first boat plane to where ever they wany. Heck I'll chip in a little for those who can't pay for their own ticket. Good by, don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
Big1

Beckley, WV

#17 Nov 13, 2012
I was wanting to say. Withdraw from the US when any other President was elected.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Big1 wrote:
I was wanting to say. Withdraw from the US when any other President was elected.
Remember the " Civil War " thing ... Do believe US has been there done that.
Le Roy

Kinston, NC

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Just me wrote:
Didn't Virginia vote Obama? But if some states want to start a new thing without Obama I would go it makes me sick that he is still our president. America is doomed so its time to start a new one that don't allow freeloaders where people work and take care of themselves I would go
Excuse Me!!! WV did not vote for NOBAMA, The people of the good State of WV were smarter than washington give them credit. In the primary 46% of the democrats voted for a prisioner in jail in Texas. What ever happened to the majority of the people deciding. For the people that dont know only took 270 people to put that piece of crap back in the white house. Your vote does not count for president.
captialist pig

Beckley, WV

#20 Nov 13, 2012
VirVoX Populi wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is leaving. People just blowing off steam. Those threats are about as serious as Alec Baldwin and Barbara Striesand leaving the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man hit in wheel chair 1 hr fannies boyfriend 16
Airport Video (Nov '10) 1 hr onlyu 138
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 2 hr Jon_B 6,858
Transferring cheerleader 2 hr Stop Patterns 6
OBAMA worst president 2 hr fannies gay daddy 4
suddenlink $$$$$$$$$$$ 2 hr DigglerMyWiggler 7
Tim Stewart 6 hr Lindat 1
Wh&%es of Beckley 15 hr Captain Rehab 46

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web