Looking for a church with a good youth program

Posted in the Beckley Forum

New 2 the area

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 12, 2008
Any near beckley
Nomad

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 16, 2008
Church of God Family Worship Center - On the hill above Sonic & Wendy.

Since: Oct 08

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2008
The Beaver First Baptist Church, located behind Walgreens in Beaver. We have a great youth group.
Give us a visit.

Rev. Steve Mooney is the youth pastor.
Rev. Allan Copenhaver, is the senior pastor.

“Just a Mountaineer”

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Beckley

#4 Oct 22, 2008
Cornerstone. It is located in Crab Orchard on Brethren Church Road. Go all the way up the road until you see a graveyard, the church is on the right hand side.
Adam B

Berea, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2008
Nomad wrote:
Church of God Family Worship Center - On the hill above Sonic & Wendy.
I will second, third, and fourth this.

I just recently moved away from Beckley to attend college, but I attended this youth group throughout high school. There is no where else like it. Simply and utterly amazing.
Lee

Jersey Shore, PA

#6 Oct 23, 2008
juicepole wrote:
Cornerstone. It is located in Crab Orchard on Brethren Church Road. Go all the way up the road until you see a graveyard, the church is on the right hand side.
Absolutely an awesome youth group! The church owns the old Sophia High School and is having a youth conference this weekend called "Steadfast", it will be great, come by and give it a look. The youth gather at a place at the old school called "The CRIB"
Jake

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2008
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely an awesome youth group! The church owns the old Sophia High School and is having a youth conference this weekend called "Steadfast", it will be great, come by and give it a look. The youth gather at a place at the old school called "The CRIB"
My teenager went to this and said that it was "THE BOMB" LOL! Loved it!

Since: May 09

Beckley

#8 May 29, 2009
Family worship Center, its a really big church near the plaza mall you cant miss it, i went there and was in the youth group and its wonderful
check it out

United States

#9 May 29, 2009
Daniels Missionary Baptist is a great church with a lot of youth programs. The pastor is fairly young and it is a very active church that has a lot of members that are in the 20-30's range.It is in Daniels next to the Exxon.
Good grief

Beckley, WV

#10 May 29, 2009
CourtneyLynn wrote:
Family worship Center, its a really big church near the plaza mall you cant miss it, i went there and was in the youth group and its wonderful
Are you kidding? Why would anyone take your recommendation with this kind of picture posted? How long has it been since you were in church?

Since: May 09

Beckley

#11 Jun 1, 2009
Good grief wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Why would anyone take your recommendation with this kind of picture posted? How long has it been since you were in church?
okay wow, just because i have a picture of me that isnt perfectly approprate means i dont go to church? I think you need to go to church, your judging and thats a sin :P
good grief

Beckley, WV

#12 Jun 1, 2009
Well you may know right from wrong after all.

Since: May 09

Beckley

#13 Jun 1, 2009
I know alot more then you would think, i do go to church
touchy

Beckley, WV

#14 Jun 2, 2009
CourtneyLynn wrote:
<quoted text>
okay wow, just because i have a picture of me that isnt perfectly approprate means i dont go to church? I think you need to go to church, your judging and thats a sin :P
I have to agree with you on this one, because I probably was guilty of the same thing you are when I was your age (maybe a little older) I was innocent about how people think when they see a picture like yours. Although I am a little older please listen to what I am saying to you. You are a very pretty girl and I am sure you meant no harm with the picture but there are horrible, mean people looking at that picture and it conjures up images in their sick mind and they convince themselves that you actualy are inviting them to hurt you in some way. I am sure you are proud of your body but the intgernet is no place to display a picture like that. For your own safety, it would be best if you replaced the picture with something more appropriate.

Since: May 09

Beckley

#15 Jun 2, 2009
I know about pervs,and i will change the picture. thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cable TV Sold To French 43 min ShadowKnight V 5
Best place to eat in beckley 51 min Slow service 3
People Who Have Applied At Olive Garden.. (Sep '12) 1 hr monique 21
Bojangles to build in Beckley 1 hr No Way 28
Stolen dog 2 hr Sickem sam 1
Natalie, Really ? 3 hr a fan 2
why sarah? don't i at least deserve an explanat... (Oct '12) 3 hr buddydalton 9
More from around the web

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]