rate your beckley doctors

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DOCTOR REVIEW

Beckley, WV

#1 Jan 23, 2011
From a scale of 1 to 10 along with your likes and dislikes about doctors in beckley.
DOCTOR REVIEW

Beckley, WV

#2 Jan 23, 2011
A. James Paine, Jr., MD - Mountain State ENT
Rating 2
He is one of them move them in, move them out doctors. He is all about the money, doesn't take the time to listen to what the patients have to say. Seems like what you say goes in one ear and out the other. He goal is to get you out of there as fast as possible to get another patient in.
I wasted tons of money going there. He didn't even fix the problem like he said he would.
meeeeee

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2011
Dr kabbara- 100 he is greeeeeaaaaaaat! I refer everyone to him!
newsflash

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 23, 2011
The only doctors I would recommend is Poling, Lostetter, Saikali, and E. Salon! All are very caring and smart!!!

“Bored with insomnia”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 23, 2011
Dr paul oar is the best, he is American (no offense he Is just easy to understand) and he's not a pill pusher
1 post removed

“Get In A Pit”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Hinton WV

#7 Jan 23, 2011
Dr. Z at Beaver Family Health Clinic gets a 8 from me. Shes an awesome Dr. The only bad thing I could ever say about her is she takes things too serious sometimes. She wants to make DAMN SURE you aren't dying.
right above it(:

Mount Hope, WV

#8 Jan 23, 2011
Dr. Cornett, m.d. Is the best anesthesiologist In WV.
Happy

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2011
Dr. Melisa Chapman! Gets the big negative 10 from me. Her girl that answers phones ataked Apts. Is a miserable human being.

“Bored with insomnia”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Jan 23, 2011
newsflash wrote:
No Dr Oar is Canadian.
I don't care if he is Russian he speaks 'american' this means " English with no heavy foreign accent" thanks
DOCTOR REVIEW

Beckley, WV

#11 Jan 23, 2011
I second that about Dr. Oar. Great doctor. He pays very close attention to his patients.
beckleycardentis t

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Jan 23, 2011
GhOsT DoGg wrote:
Dr. Z at Beaver Family Health Clinic gets a 8 from me. Shes an awesome Dr. The only bad thing I could ever say about her is she takes things too serious sometimes. She wants to make DAMN SURE you aren't dying.
she is stinky breath. one day, i went there for a checkup and she sneezed in my face and OMG did it smell bad... i seriously wanted to smack her in the face and sue because i have NEVER smelled something so hideous. it smelled like a gorilla dung in a zoo. If i ever have to go to a doctor again i will go to the back of a conviniet store because its 100% cleaner and safer than her office. i mean really... who's that greedy to not a hire a janitor for 5$ an hour. I give her a zero.. and some toothpaste
Ed mad dog Schultz

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Jan 24, 2011
I went to an eye Dr in Crab Orchard a few yrs back .Two weeks later found out hed been arrested for crack use and sales.Dr Gomez is his name and recently heard his iicense to practice was restored-be very careful he screwed my Rx up and isnt to be trusted if you like to see that is.
CAT

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jan 24, 2011
Dr. Surayia Hasan is the best! Saved my life.
country gal

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jan 24, 2011
CAT wrote:
Dr. Surayia Hasan is the best! Saved my life.
she saved my cat life too
never fails

Beckley, WV

#16 Jan 25, 2011
Happy wrote:
Dr. Melisa Chapman! Gets the big negative 10 from me. Her girl that answers phones ataked Apts. Is a miserable human being.
That is not so. Dr.Chapman is excellent. Her staff is great too. Its sad that you are so quick to judge. Even happy people have bad days to.
Happy

United States

#17 Jan 25, 2011
never fails wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not so. Dr.Chapman is excellent. Her staff is great too. Its sad that you are so quick to judge. Even happy people have bad days to.
You are right even happy people have bad days. It's kinda funny all the bad days fall on our appointment days ( wife and myself)
the hateful ass woman up front never is happy and that's not judging by no means it's a stated fact. They will not go out of there way to help you for anything that inconviences them.
Call and tell her your aren't going make
appt and see what happens!!!!!
hafta

United States

#18 Jan 25, 2011
Anyone been to see Dr Love?
beckleydrssuck

Mount Hope, WV

#19 Jan 26, 2011
Dr.V at rural acres is one of the worst. She won't even touch her patients. She runs in and runs out. And god forbid u have a problem or emergency and don't have an appt, ur just screwed. She cares about the money that's it.
hey

Mount Hope, WV

#20 Jan 26, 2011
I've heard great things from many people about Dr. Chris Kincaid at Rural Acres.
From Shady

Beckley, WV

#21 Jan 26, 2011
Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right even happy people have bad days. It's kinda funny all the bad days fall on our appointment days ( wife and myself)
the hateful ass woman up front never is happy and that's not judging by no means it's a stated fact. They will not go out of there way to help you for anything that inconviences them.
Call and tell her your aren't going make
appt and see what happens!!!!!
I also have to disagree. Dr. Chapman and her staff are very professional and have never treated my family with anything but respect. I have been required to cancel many appointments in the past and her receptionist was nothing but accommodating. One thing about her practice is that she does not double book - which means when your appointment is at 2:00 that is YOUR appointment... not yours and 3 other people. Dr. Chapman is very thorough and as a patient and as a Registered Nurse I would recommend her and her staff to anyone who ask.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pasquale's or Olive Garden? (Jan '13) 10 min Lucy 47
Al's swap and pawn 13 hr NoProblems 15
News Beckley Police Need You Help Identifying Three ... 13 hr Naw 16
Why do threads keep getting deleted 16 hr Braindead 36
Clothing vouchers (Jul '13) Wed Special 70
aso providers Wed Truth 3
The Oaks community Yard Sale (Jul '13) Wed Lucy 22

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages