Raleigh Co Man Abducted from his home!!
unreal

Vinton, VA

#63 Feb 22, 2012
P
missing wrote:
<quoted text> By the way, how do you know that I didn't work as a police officer at one time??????? Apparently you are very stupid and it shows. You don't even know who I am, and yet you call me a piece of trash. That tells me everything I need to know about YOU. So, I guess YOU ARE a deputy or police officer since you KNOW how it works and know so much more than me. If they were doing such a great job, why are they clueless? If this had been a Raleigh County official or someone they knew or a family member of theirs so much more would have been done by now. And, yes, that is how it is done, but since you are such an expert (probably a deputy's wife or girlfriend) you know so much more than the State P0lice or FBI. Your profanity, grammar, judgemental small mind attitude tells me what you are and who you are. Probably just an idiot badge bunny that will be tossed to the side when you are used up. However, I do not know you, your posts just comes across that way to someone who does know SH^^ from fact.
I know you are the female neighbor who called the police.
States Away

Beckley, WV

#64 Feb 22, 2012
A friend in need is friend indeed!
really

United States

#65 Feb 22, 2012
Rumor wrote:
First of all, if you dont have the passion in you heart to do what it takes to protect and serve them you should by no means be filling that positions. It is not one of those professions that you choose for "money". School teachers and nurses do not get paid what they truly deserve, not the good ones anyways and if your child were sick in the hospital I'm sure you would expect that the over worked and underpaid nurse still provide the best care possible, to go above and beyond to meet his/ her needs ESP if life threatening. Second, I was not just discussing the Fairdale area in general for having "sucky" law enforcement,, that is why I mentioned the other cases, our problem is state wide and spans over decades. Cases do not get solved! As for the involvement of drug activity, that has no relevance what so ever. Jonathan Skaggs murder was a cold blooded killing! It was not drug related and the prime suspect was not persued because he had a "mental illness". That doesn't work anywhere but in WV! These law enforcement officials need to be held at a higher standard! They apply and run for positions to protect and serve knowing the pay isn't great. They need to step down if their heart isn't in it.
<quoted text>
only in wv huh. what about miss. giffords shooter? he cant stand trial and thats in another state
really

United States

#66 Feb 22, 2012
States Away wrote:
A friend in need is friend indeed!
friend in need of pills!!
everyones fault but mine

United States

#67 Feb 22, 2012
my neck, my back, mu -ussy and my crack hurts. but im sure i can find someway to blame the police. Because all of my ailments come from sitting on my azz and getting pounded! but it's the law's fault....
Rumor

Beckley, WV

#68 Feb 22, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>only in wv huh. what about miss. giffords shooter? he cant stand trial and thats in another state
No one ever determined that he couldn't stand trial, law enforcement chose not to pursue! Just because you are schizophrenic doesn't mean you can't be prosecuted. There are places for the criminally insane. This man is still walking the streets of Oak Hill. And yes, there were witnesses.
Get a Clue

Beckley, WV

#69 Feb 22, 2012
Apparently most of the law enforcements heart is in it or they would not be there! I am sure like any profession there are pl that are just there. But to be a detective you must have the will and the desire to really be there. The sucky thing in this particular county is that the sheriff does not ive them the resources that are needed to go above and beyond what they need to do. They do not have the option to have a plane do a sky view that arent even allowed to get overtime at this point! I seen on another post that Tanner got a raise and informed his men that it wasnt in the Budget for them to get one and that there was no money for overtime. So if they are expected to work 8-4 then after 4 they are donating there time! If I was that officer or his family I would be pissed and hard hearted. That would definately be someone who actually cared to stay any later. I do feel bad for this family that the have a family member missing but just b/c there is an order that has to be followed and many dead end leads that are sought out is not exactly the detectives fault. I think that everyone needs to say a prayer of peace for this family so that he can be located one way or another and that they do it soon for everyones sake.
Rumor wrote:
First of all, if you dont have the passion in you heart to do what it takes to protect and serve them you should by no means be filling that positions. It is not one of those professions that you choose for "money". School teachers and nurses do not get paid what they truly deserve, not the good ones anyways and if your child were sick in the hospital I'm sure you would expect that the over worked and underpaid nurse still provide the best care possible, to go above and beyond to meet his/ her needs ESP if life threatening. Second, I was not just discussing the Fairdale area in general for having "sucky" law enforcement,, that is why I mentioned the other cases, our problem is state wide and spans over decades. Cases do not get solved! As for the involvement of drug activity, that has no relevance what so ever. Jonathan Skaggs murder was a cold blooded killing! It was not drug related and the prime suspect was not persued because he had a "mental illness". That doesn't work anywhere but in WV! These law enforcement officials need to be held at a higher standard! They apply and run for positions to protect and serve knowing the pay isn't great. They need to step down if their heart isn't in it.
<quoted text>

Since: Jun 10

Topix

#70 Feb 22, 2012
Does Mr. Acord have children?
wool in eyes

Oak Hill, WV

#71 Feb 23, 2012
Rumor wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever determined that he couldn't stand trial, law enforcement chose not to pursue! Just because you are schizophrenic doesn't mean you can't be prosecuted. There are places for the criminally insane. This man is still walking the streets of Oak Hill. And yes, there were witnesses.
i guess overcrowding is a myth? Pay more taxes and build a place, Please!
Disgusted

Elizabeth, NJ

#72 Feb 23, 2012
wool in eyes wrote:
<quoted text>i guess overcrowding is a myth? Pay more taxes and build a place, Please!
Ok, hope that works for u when it's your loved one or dear friend.
Rumor

Elizabeth, NJ

#73 Feb 23, 2012
So are the state police and FBI not resources available if the local law enforcement can not handle it? Just asking...
Get a Clue wrote:
Apparently most of the law enforcements heart is in it or they would not be there! I am sure like any profession there are pl that are just there. But to be a detective you must have the will and the desire to really be there. The sucky thing in this particular county is that the sheriff does not ive them the resources that are needed to go above and beyond what they need to do. They do not have the option to have a plane do a sky view that arent even allowed to get overtime at this point! I seen on another post that Tanner got a raise and informed his men that it wasnt in the Budget for them to get one and that there was no money for overtime. So if they are expected to work 8-4 then after 4 they are donating there time! If I was that officer or his family I would be pissed and hard hearted. That would definately be someone who actually cared to stay any later. I do feel bad for this family that the have a family member missing but just b/c there is an order that has to be followed and many dead end leads that are sought out is not exactly the detectives fault. I think that everyone needs to say a prayer of peace for this family so that he can be located one way or another and that they do it soon for everyones sake.
<quoted text>
Sex

Beckley, WV

#74 Feb 23, 2012
If my Boss got a raise and, I was told there wasn"t enough money in the budget for me to get a raise, I would feel slighted also, But, Tanner has a very hard job taking care of all the deputy"s in this county, because we see cop cars all over our town, and, we feel very safe!! Good Job Tanner!!
curious

Vinton, VA

#75 Feb 23, 2012
Go for it wrote:
Thank God someones is truely working on this, I know the detective has, but, seems the suspect has alot more right than the Victim, yes, where were the blood hounds, why hasn"t the victims car even been open, why hasn"t the accuser"s car been took in and search for evidence? Why? Just because he says he knows nothing is he smarter than the police!! He is not new to this, he possibly has done this before, if the police would just work hard enough they would get their suspect!! All they have to do, is look at the tapes, listen to the community, they have seen alot and know alot, we told you who your man was, its right in front of your face!! We don"t have the authority to do what you can do! Iknew a detective once in Ral Co, he was so smart he actually scared me! He was way too smart for his own good but he was a GREAT Detective, God Bless this detective, I wish him better luck!
what was. His name?
curious

Vinton, VA

#76 Feb 23, 2012
Sex wrote:
If my Boss got a raise and, I was told there wasn"t enough money in the budget for me to get a raise, I would feel slighted also, But, Tanner has a very hard job taking care of all the deputy"s in this county, because we see cop cars all over our town, and, we feel very safe!! Good Job Tanner!!
if you only knew the truth, as We do.
wrong

United States

#77 Feb 23, 2012
Rumor wrote:
<quoted text>
if your referring to the giffords case, it was determined that he was not able to stand trial for his actions. it was not the decesion of the law enforcement such as the prosecutor. please, do you know how much heat law enforcment prosecutors would take for not prosecuting someone who tried to assisinate a congresswoman.

just so were clear, i think he should be executed.
Rumor

Elizabeth, NJ

#78 Feb 23, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>if your referring to the giffords case, it was determined that he was not able to stand trial for his actions. it was not the decesion of the law enforcement such as the prosecutor. please, do you know how much heat law enforcment prosecutors would take for not prosecuting someone who tried to assisinate a congresswoman.
just so were clear, i think he should be executed.
I'm talking about Jonathan Skaggs from Oak Hill. Murdered about 10 years ago,, body dismembered and remains burned in a bonfire. Suspect had multiple psychiatric disorders and is still living in the rt 61 area. No charges ever! Multiple witnesses.
curious

Vinton, VA

#79 Feb 23, 2012
Rumor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about Jonathan Skaggs from Oak Hill. Murdered about 10 years ago,, body dismembered and remains burned in a bonfire. Suspect had multiple psychiatric disorders and is still living in the rt 61 area. No charges ever! Multiple witnesses.
who was/is the suspect? Sorry, We had communication era.
Facts

Tarboro, NC

#80 Feb 23, 2012
More info is gathered and more info is known. I've always heard that a good detective knows when to keep his mouth shut. How are you so sure that the FBI hasn't been called in?
kmm

Beckley, WV

#81 Feb 24, 2012
missing wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, how do you know that I didn't work as a police officer at one time??????? Apparently you are very stupid and it shows. You don't even know who I am, and yet you call me a piece of trash. That tells me everything I need to know about YOU. So, I guess YOU ARE a deputy or police officer since you KNOW how it works and know so much more than me. If they were doing such a great job, why are they clueless? If this had been a Raleigh County official or someone they knew or a family member of theirs so much more would have been done by now. And, yes, that is how it is done, but since you are such an expert (probably a deputy's wife or girlfriend) you know so much more than the State P0lice or FBI. Your profanity, grammar, judgemental small mind attitude tells me what you are and who you are. Probably just an idiot badge bunny that will be tossed to the side when you are used up. However, I do not know you, your posts just comes across that way to someone who does know SH^^ from fact.
Well no I'm not a Deputy's wife, girlfriend, family member or badge bunny. I'm just an everyday common citizen who realizes that I live in Beckley WV not Los Angeles California. Our police don't have the resources that big cities do. You mentioned that you wanted someone to do a flyover....in what might I ask. I'm pretty sure the sheriffs office doesn't own an airplane or helicopter and furthermore if your family member was abducted from the Arnett area what exactly do you expect the police to see in a flyover? Trees? Oh no wait I bet you wanted them to you some heat seeking goggles or something like that didn't you?
The whole point behind my post was that we live in po dunk rinky dink Raleigh county. The police here don't have shit like that to help investigate crimes. The sheriffs office has 2 blood hounds and that's about it.
get em

Beckley, WV

#82 Feb 24, 2012
Then turn it over to the State Police or FBI, that does have the knowledge, equipment and ability to properly inveistigate an abducted person. If they can't do it, step aside and let someone who can. If they can't hunt with the big dogs, then stay to hell under the porch. They diddly winked around with it until so much time has passed, he will probably never be found.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hers a picture of a naked woman. 22 min Diggler 4
Foster kids 1 hr Melissa 15
Stolen walmart tv 3 hr Runner 6
Thanks 3 hr Duke of Earl 9
Suboxone doctors 4 hr Auntie M 4
natalie and jack 5 hr nosurprise 33
If she is still alive 6 hr Issues 1

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance