harper road kroger gas rude employee ...

harper road kroger gas rude employee day after xmas

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FORMER CUSTOMER

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Dec 26, 2009
WELL ITS A SAD SITUATION THAT ONE RUDE ASS WORKER AT THE KORGER ON HARPER ROAD FUEL CENTER COST THE STORE A GOOD CUSTOMER, A TWICE A WEEK FILL UP, NOT COUNTING MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT I HAVE MADE AWARE OF THE SITUATION WILL NO LONGER SHOP OR BUY GAS FROM KROGER EVER AGAIN. WELL ITS LIKE THIS I STOPPED AT KROGER FUEL CENTER MORNING AFTER CHRISTMAS ALMOST OUT OF GAS WELL THE TIME WAS 6:58 AM. THE LADY WORKER WAS OUT SIDE OF THE STORE PICKING UP TRASH ON THE LOT I PULLED UP TO GET A FILL UP AS I WAS COUNTING MY MONEY THE LADY YELLED ACROSS THE LOT WHAT DO YOU NEED. WELL I NEED GAS DA DA. WELL WE DONT OPEN TILL SEVEN I CANT DO ANYTING TILL SEVEN. YOU KNOW 2 MIN TIL SEVEN THIS RUDE ASS WOMAN SHOULD HAVE SAID OK GIVE ME A COUPLE OF MINUTES ONCE THE TIME HITS SEVEN I WILL TURN ON THE PUMP BUT SHE ACTED LIKE IT WAS HOURS BEFORE SEVEN. SO THE MORE I THOUGHT ABOUT IT I SAID THE HELL WITH HER AND KROGER NEVER AGAIN YOU JUST COST THIS STORE A LOT OF BUSINESS.. I LEFT THE SHELL STATION WAS GLAD TO HAVE MY MONEY. I WOULD LOVE TO REPORT THIS SITUATION TO THE HEAD MAN OF KROGER SHE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED. SHE SAW ME SHE KNEW I WAS A REGULAR BUT NO SHE TREATED ME LIKE SHIT SO THAT DONE IT NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM KROGER. NOTHING AT ALL. ALL THIS OVER A MATTER OF 2 MIN AND A EMPLOYEE WITH A MAJOR ATTITUDE PROBLEM. MABY SANTA DIDNT GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTED AND SHE TOOK IT OUT ON ME. IAM CALLING THE MANAGER OF KROGER TODAY. I WANT A APOLOGY FROM HER.....THEN I WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Chip on your shoulder

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Dec 26, 2009
Grow up. Get over it.

You are taking a relatively minor interaction and getting your panties in a wad like you are some kind of special prim a dona that needs red carpet treatment.
242gtg

Beckley, WV

#3 Dec 26, 2009
She could have said it in a nicer way, but don't cut your nose off to spite your face. GoMart is a bunch of creeps for sure. You wont get the 10cent/gallon discount there, and I have found at some Go-Marts that they limit my debit purchase to $30. Hell, that don't wet the tank. Shell usually limits debit card purchases to $40. So I say screw them. I like Kroger Fuel Center. Just have the balls to tell the lady to her face that she needs to change her attitude.
do you

Midlothian, VA

#4 Dec 26, 2009
want her shot at high noon ? Maybe hang her from the sign till dead ? Or maybe you go tell her your sorry for being such a ass
luther

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Dec 26, 2009
i do agree with you tell the bastards what the hell you think. i hate a rude as person, and i hate kroger more than you so get them
ralph

Beckley, WV

#6 Dec 26, 2009
If thats all you have to complain about, you're the jerk. Try waiting until 7 if thats their hours. They set the hours ,you don't. If thats the worst thing that happens to you, consider yourself lucky. I pity the one that has to live with you with an attitude like that.
Ricer

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Dec 26, 2009
Chip on your shoulder wrote:
Grow up. Get over it.
You are taking a relatively minor interaction and getting your panties in a wad like you
are some kind of special prim a dona that needs red carpet treatment.
this.

I'll call the waaaahhhhmbulance for you.
Big Deal

Beckley, WV

#8 Dec 26, 2009
I agree that making this into an issue is ridiculous. I don't like being spoken to rudely, either, but this is hardly worth raising Hell over and it's certainly over the top to expect an apology before you'll consider giving them back your business. Grow up, lady, this is Kroger...they'll hardly feel the sting of your one person business and it sounds like the workers are better off with you gassing up elsewhere, anyway.
peace maker

Beckley, WV

#9 Dec 26, 2009
That's what causes most of everybody's problem. People aren't willing to wait 2 minutes for anything. They want it right now, because technology is at the touch of a button, everything else should be too. Slow down; take time to smell the snow. You could've took 2 minutes to thank God you had a vehicle to put gas in.
ralph

Beckley, WV

#10 Dec 26, 2009
peace maker
I completely agree with you. There are people with bad health that would trade their problems for this persons problems. Four years in the marine corps, they would have a different attitude.
old_blue

Beckley, WV

#11 Dec 26, 2009
yes, the lady should have been nicer i agree with that but swearing off kroger gas and telling all your friends and family to do that same.... thats a bit harsh. Do what you choose but I greatly enjoy my ten cent off one gallon. :-)
ralph

Beckley, WV

#12 Dec 26, 2009
Gee did you ever try getting gas at 7:02? Maybe you should have not put it off till the last minute and got gas a day or two before? This person can't think for themself!
1 post removed
Joey

Mount Hope, WV

#14 Dec 31, 2009
Thats why i quit buying gas there early in the morning that girl working has a major attitude. i would stop in there every morning and i always pay cash and every single day she ask how you paying i am paying the same just like every day.. so she is a smart ass and very unfriendly....
1 post removed
TOMMY JACKSON

Mount Hope, WV

#16 Jan 1, 2010
HELL I WONT BUY GAS FROM THAT KROGER ALL THE EMPLOYEES AT THAT LOCATION ARE A BUNCH OF ASS HOLES. I WENT IN THERE A WEEK A GO AND THE GIRL WORKING WAS ON HER CELL PHONE SHE WAS SO INTO THE PHONE CONVERSTATION THAT SHE GAVE ME WAY TO MUCH CHANGE BACK I WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING BUT SEE DIDNT CARE WHY SHOULD I
K04MZR

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Jan 1, 2010
Joey wrote:
Thats why i quit buying gas there early in the morning that girl working has a major attitude. i would stop in there every morning and i always pay cash and every single day she ask how you paying i am paying the same just like every day.. so she is a smart ass and very unfriendly....
just because she doesn't remember your face and how you pay everyday means she's a smartass and unfriendly?

Wow people complain about anything.
wow

United States

#18 Jan 1, 2010
wow what a puss you are. quit being such a sensitive baby.
lol

Beckley, WV

#19 Jan 3, 2010
Lets freek out because someone was rude to you
Beckleyian

Beckley, WV

#20 Jan 4, 2010
You're acting like she spit in your face. Grow a pair.
YOUKNOWME

Blacksburg, VA

#21 Jan 5, 2010
I think you should call the manager... and I think when people that work in a public place are rude to you, you should call them out and report them. There are too many people out here who want to work ready to replace those who can't handle the public. I hate to go into a place of business and have the person working there act like I'm bothering them or something. Those people need to get reported to their supervisors. You people on topix are being buttholes to this dude complaining about the rude bitch,,,
with ya

United States

#22 Jan 5, 2010
I am with ya on this. I hate shopping where the employees treat the customers rudely. if it were not for the customers, they would be out of jobs. and if they are so unhappy in doing their jobs, they need to find someplace where they won't have to work with the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 31 min Jon_B 6,525
Trump should be DISQUALIFIED to be elected POTUS 47 min LiberalTilDeath 1
Jason Yoder 49 min Susie 3
coal country clinic Dr. Kostenko (Nov '15) 50 min Cancer 87
Where is Billy, Lesson Learned & Informed Citizen? 1 hr Followup 21
Searching for Old Friends 1 hr SGT Bilco 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Gail Newman 1,284
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages