Inspection sticker
Quick fux

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2010
Does anyone know where I can get an inspection sticker that don't do the long check ? I have a broke emergency brake m can't get it fixed till Friday n sticker is dead
Quick fix

United States

#2 Jun 1, 2010
Typo in the name lol
hmmmmmmm

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2010
Any place I've ever been usually doesn't check the emergency brake.
Quick fix

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2010
hmmmmmmm wrote:
Any place I've ever been usually doesn't check the emergency brake.
I usually go to magnum car wash to get one and they always make me set the brake n try to drive it ... That's bout the only place I have ever been ..... Where are some places u been
Eye

Beckley, WV

#5 Jun 1, 2010
Quick fix wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually go to magnum car wash to get one and they always make me set the brake n try to drive it ... That's bout the only place I have ever been ..... Where are some places u been
They will regect it, they r a holes said my tint was too dark, n it was brand new car!!! Do not go there, go to behind wendys on hrpr rd. Bobs truckin. He I's very quick if ya know what I mean
Quick fix

United States

#6 Jun 1, 2010
Eye wrote:
<quoted text>They will regect it, they r a holes said my tint was too dark, n it was brand new car!!! Do not go there, go to behind wendys on hrpr rd. Bobs truckin. He I's very quick if ya know what I mean
thanks I will try that
yes

Beckley, WV

#7 Jun 1, 2010
Eye wrote:
<quoted text>They will regect it, they r a holes said my tint was too dark, n it was brand new car!!! Do not go there, go to behind wendys on hrpr rd. Bobs truckin. He I's very quick if ya know what I mean
sounds like you got the ass at Bobs and are trying to shut him down, You just fixed him up alright and i bet a lot of people will be huntin you now cuz you sure fixed things up, bet a lot are mad at you so i hope they don't trace your computer down - wouldn't want to be you.
Quick fix

United States

#8 Jun 2, 2010
yes wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you got the ass at Bobs and are trying to shut him down, You just fixed him up alright and i bet a lot of people will be huntin you now cuz you sure fixed things up, bet a lot are mad at you so i hope they don't trace your computer down - wouldn't want to be you.
don't b so paranoid geez he just said he was fast lol
Adam64

Beckley, WV

#9 Jun 2, 2010
Quick fix wrote:
<quoted text>
don't b so paranoid geez he just said he was fast lol
Damn yeah he is fast that is WTF shehe was meaning everyone knows bobs he don't bs around makes his guys come right out n git r done! Chill out freAk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rampant Cell Use While Driving in Beckley 1 hr Otto Matic 31
Rush Limbaugh Show Littered with Dead Air (Mar '12) 6 hr ardith 206
Church denies woman rights 6 hr If Your Eye Offen... 8
7 WV parks to charge entrance fees 7 hr Miss R 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr DiamondsWild 4,091
This weather is making me very grumpy. 8 hr Citizen Kane 17
Dr Stinko Going to the Clink 10 hr Putblamewhereitbe... 6

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages