coalminers wives exchanging information
Who cares

United States

#167 Feb 2, 2013
I think all of c crew goes to southern x after work and then say they had 2 work late
Who cares

United States

#168 Feb 2, 2013
Y'all better keep a close watch on them I heard guys on c crew share the same condom
real world

Moneta, VA

#169 Feb 2, 2013
Grow up wrote:
In a mature relationship, one should discuss their concerns with their spouse/partner, regarding infidelity in the marriage. I suggest a gym membership and possibly a job to occupy your time, instead of bashing your husbands and spreading rumors, which you obviously have no first hand knowledge of. Jealousy and mistrust will kill a relationship faster than adultery. Statistics show you will not divorce him for cheating, however, he will dump your fat ass for making his life miserable with accusations and suspicions. Grow the hell up.
ok dr phill your obviously living in a perfect world, hey keep it up and you just might keep tAlking yourself into a divorce, you don't think we've tried talking to these dumbasses. Some men don't like talking I bet you talk yours tp deAth, example : oh honey so you messes Around well its ok let's talk about it. You remind me of hillary clinton she stood by her man too, but in reality if she would have laid his butt out she might have been the first woman president. Atleast people would have known she was honest and had A backbone, talking to a cheater, sometimes its better just to do it the old fashion way catch them, kick some butt and stay married 50 to100 years.
Just some advice

Daniels, WV

#170 Feb 2, 2013
Can I ask the wives something? Have you tried to just have a honest discussion with your husband? I know that men lie and they may well be cheating but it seems as if this is just going to hurt you even more by being paranoid and worrying all of the time. Maybe if you just tell your husband how worried you are and that you care so much about him he will see that you love him and maybe he will tell you the truth. I just know that lies and going behind each others backs can really damage a marriage.. just some advice. I hope you all get the information that you are looking for.
Bill-y

Boone, NC

#171 Feb 2, 2013
Hmmm--seems quite a few miners wives that were bragging about their husbands for the last few years are now changing their tunes.

Billy
old fashioned

Beckley, WV

#172 Feb 2, 2013
i have been reading the posts i think this is awesome
old fashioned

Beckley, WV

#173 Feb 2, 2013
i think all these wives need to start caring about how they look and how good they cook and stop theiving their old mans alone time if he wants to drink a beer with his buddys after work for an hour or so thats fine for the women whos husbands are cheating its your own fault for becoming wedlocked with them if they are cheater most likely you have some pretty serious flaws or you would have found and kept good men so think about it as a two way street you are not perfect and neither are they but you fit because no one wants a cheater and no one wants whatever you major malfunction is or there maybe multiple faults with these women.
fake

Saint Albans, WV

#174 Feb 2, 2013
old fashioned wrote:
i think all these wives need to start caring about how they look and how good they cook and stop theiving their old mans alone time if he wants to drink a beer with his buddys after work for an hour or so thats fine for the women whos husbands are cheating its your own fault for becoming wedlocked with them if they are cheater most likely you have some pretty serious flaws or you would have found and kept good men so think about it as a two way street you are not perfect and neither are they but you fit because no one wants a cheater and no one wants whatever you major malfunction is or there maybe multiple faults with these women.
old fashion ha, you sound like new fashion cheater pro to me. Yea stupid its the girls fault he's cheatin are you crazy leave before you cheat. And don't worry ill go right away and put some slutty clothes on and makeup, and make my husband. His favorite meal yams with a dash of rat poison. Til death do we part ain't that what we said baby keep cheatong and let me catch you and the woman, ill show you old fashion.
morons

Beckley, WV

#175 Feb 2, 2013
This just in: all of your husbands are worthless cheating backstabbers. Enjoy.
ChirpChirp

Oak Hill, WV

#176 Feb 3, 2013
It got very very quiet? Where'd they go??
git it

Saint Albans, WV

#177 Feb 4, 2013
They went to go mart. Lol
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#178 Feb 4, 2013
ChirpChirp wrote:
It got very very quiet? Where'd they go??
Well the hubbies were home watching the super bowl last night so they are content for a while. Just wait till next payday at the mine rolls around. Then they will be all antsy again hoping that dad brings home all his paycheck instead of spending it on the gas station cuties
so sad

United States

#179 Feb 5, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>go smoke a cuigarette from your toothless mouth
Funny.:-)
1 post removed
Big daddy

Charles City, VA

#181 Feb 5, 2013
I've been giving out the lovin to miners wive's for years. When they get horny I take care of the jack hammering at home. Lots of the wives are in on this too. You know who you are ;-)
Questions

Beckley, WV

#182 Feb 5, 2013
The one talking about steve h. Was it steve Howerton? Was there any other Steve's that ran with him two years ago??
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#183 Feb 5, 2013
Big daddy wrote:
I've been giving out the lovin to miners wive's for years. When they get horny I take care of the jack hammering at home. Lots of the wives are in on this too. You know who you are ;-)
Ugh...you actually admit to doing those slabs of pork?
Well

Beckley, WV

#184 Feb 5, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh...you actually admit to doing those slabs of pork?
Damn Brian, you got Tuesdays off too!? Tell us where YOU work. Lmao. I kid I kid....
Please include a picture of the smokin hot wife you have too. You big winner you.
wrong info

Beckley, WV

#185 Feb 5, 2013
The LG Harper road those girls there are hooking up behind the store
1 post removed
hey

Saint Albans, WV

#187 Feb 5, 2013
question wrote:
Dear arch wives
How does it feel to be the laughing stock of Beckley?????? Did u get what u wanted???? Freaking bunch of idiots
are you stupid?????? If you wasn't interested you would not be reading, or posting. Illiterate small minded insest baby.
2 posts removed
resident

Charleston, WV

#190 Feb 6, 2013
THEY ARE STUPID HUH. UNBELIEVABLE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TOPIX Dying due to Mt Dope poster. 10 min Porch Honkey the ... 24
Man hit in wheel chair 2 hr Jester MM 33
Are white people of the seed of satan (Mar '12) 2 hr whit devil 262
New Beckley mayor strangles hairdresser 2 hr Inspector Javert 2
Becky harmon 3 hr Therefore 2
When I need a new Air Conditioner. 4 hr Nancy 8
Let the bankrupting begin! 12 hr John Koskinen 6
Wh&%es of Beckley Thu Captain Rehab 46

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web