coalminers wives exchanging information
Grow up

Saint Paul, MN

#83 Feb 1, 2013
In a mature relationship, one should discuss their concerns with their spouse/partner, regarding infidelity in the marriage. I suggest a gym membership and possibly a job to occupy your time, instead of bashing your husbands and spreading rumors, which you obviously have no first hand knowledge of. Jealousy and mistrust will kill a relationship faster than adultery. Statistics show you will not divorce him for cheating, however, he will dump your fat ass for making his life miserable with accusations and suspicions. Grow the hell up.
tell it

Saint Albans, WV

#84 Feb 1, 2013
Counterfit wrote:
Would also like to add that u have the intellect of a young Middle School Student. Fake Arch Wife
sounds like your the fake one your name is counterfit, brainiac.
Nojoke

United States

#85 Feb 1, 2013
No surprise to my eyes wrote:
Yep... this is why West Virginia is still seen as a backwards hillbilly state. On the one hand you have men with all the moral conviction of an alley cat, being overpaid for working in a job that will shorten their life, making obscene amounts of money that they throw away on garbage like Humvees and supporting nosy busy body wives who cluck their heads off like the little pecking hens they are.
Guess what little chickees. Better hang on to that no good philandering snake you call a husband. If hes already stepping out on you, you have already let him get one foot out the door, and how many other opportunities do you really think you are going to get out here in the middle of no where to live that "extravagant" coal miners wife life you have grown so accustomed to that you throw away money advertising it on the back of your vehicles too. Middle aged mud farmers daughter with kids and dumb enough to not realize the type of person they married when they married not for love, but for a lifestyle really are not much of a catch anywhere.
Got to wonder who does more "diggin" the husbands or the wives.
well what do you do for a living ? Are you a movie star living in Beverly hills? You must be!. Evidently you live here in "by god,backward ass west Virginia "you to. You know everything bout us.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#86 Feb 1, 2013
tell it wrote:
<quoted text>their is only two kind of people who are using this topic, wives with questions, and husbands wanting to stay informed so they know how close they are to being busted. Calling people fat you cant even see, now we know were dealing with the class clown and insecure class bully, go away were done with you.
All one has to do is look at any photograph or movie about coal miners wives to get the scoop on their looks. To top it all off regarding West Virginia just check out the movie about the fabulous whites of West virginia...thats all one needs to know
pistolbiotch

Oak Hill, WV

#87 Feb 1, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>All one has to do is look at any photograph or movie about coal miners wives to get the scoop on their looks. To top it all off regarding West Virginia just check out the movie about the fabulous whites of West virginia...thats all one needs to know
So are you a mix of Jesco & Sue Bob?
jusrme

United States

#88 Feb 1, 2013
Grow up wrote:
In a mature relationship, one should discuss their concerns with their spouse/partner, regarding infidelity in the marriage. I suggest a gym membership and possibly a job to occupy your time, instead of bashing your husbands and spreading rumors, which you obviously have no first hand knowledge of. Jealousy and mistrust will kill a relationship faster than adultery. Statistics show you will not divorce him for cheating, however, he will dump your fat ass for making his life miserable with accusations and suspicions. Grow the hell up.
Thats exactly right. I was wondering how they do laundry clean house and do the other things a wife does. Seems like they need a job. And maybe learn how to be a wife.Too much tine on their hands.
tell it

Saint Albans, WV

#89 Feb 1, 2013
jusrme wrote:
<quoted text> Thats exactly right. I was wondering how they do laundry clean house and do the other things a wife does. Seems like they need a job. And maybe learn how to be a wife.Too much tine on their hands.
what my husband is a caolminer, and I am to, these ladies are right, being informed might just save thiet relationship, but lot lizards wouldn't want wives on the parking lots its bad for business, my husband cant lie I work with him, and I kniw these guys tricks, careful before you judge your husband may just be cheating on you. Go ahead keep talking lol.
girlminer

Moneta, VA

#90 Feb 1, 2013
Thier are so many cheating at these mines, you girls have no idea, and theirs no way to catch them. One trick is parking at the mines and getting rides. Why do you think they don't want lady miners the secrets and tricks get out.
1 post removed
LOL

Ada, OH

#92 Feb 1, 2013
jusrme wrote:
<quoted text> Thats exactly right. I was wondering how they do laundry clean house and do the other things a wife does. Seems like they need a job. And maybe learn how to be a wife.Too much tine on their hands.
You are absolutely right, after cleaning house, cooking, bathing kids, homework, etc in those few minutes a day or at night when everyone is in bed instead of relaxing and doing what the hell they want to do, they should go get a job, right? Seems to me like youare on here posting too.. so why don't you get one? I have 3 kids and a full time job and guess what?? I still have time to get on the internet and relax,. it really is not rocket science.
in the know

Charleston, WV

#93 Feb 1, 2013
you women are pathetic
Well

Beckley, WV

#94 Feb 1, 2013
If I ever find out one of these hoe-mart girls is trying her luck with my husband, I will go in there in front of every customer & security camera & beat her ass so bad her legs will never open again. I'd recommend you nasty bitches quit playin your games now.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#95 Feb 1, 2013
Well wrote:
If I ever find out one of these hoe-mart girls is trying her luck with my husband, I will go in there in front of every customer & security camera & beat her ass so bad her legs will never open again. I'd recommend you nasty bitches quit playin your games now.
How do you know you could do that unless you are one of those oversized bbw miner wives?
Typical tubbo miners wife again blowing off methane gas
LOL

Goshen, VA

#96 Feb 1, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know you could do that unless you are one of those oversized bbw miner wives?
Hi ICU
Well

Beckley, WV

#97 Feb 1, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know you could do that unless you are one of those oversized bbw miner wives?
I'm pretty sure of it bc I'm in damn good shape, ya sad lil troll. I'm at la east in Beckley every weekday between 5-7. Come by & say hello why don't ya? My husband would like to meet ya too. Lol
lmao

Moneta, VA

#98 Feb 1, 2013
My husband cant stay off here, what's a matter are you scared, you should be!!!! I believe he's brian on here.
go mart ho

Charleston, WV

#99 Feb 1, 2013
dumb dumb dumb. i take care of your men because you have no clue how too. so get over it while he gets over top of me
pistolbiotch

Oak Hill, WV

#100 Feb 1, 2013
Brian wrote:
Brian! Answer me! Your really starting to hurt my feelings by not answering me when I call you out! Now damn u that's just rude not to answer people back!:(
1 post removed
Brian

Charleston, WV

#102 Feb 1, 2013
yer too stupid to talk to me
arch wife

United States

#103 Feb 1, 2013
go mart ho wrote:
dumb dumb dumb. i take care of your men because you have no clue how too. so get over it while he gets over top of me
really??? Lmao the go mart cashiers on harper road are just fugly looking not to mention a little on the hefty side I'm certainly not worried about my husband cheating on me with any of you and even if he did he would get divorce papers along with a pair of glasses! Buhahaha
in the know

Charleston, WV

#104 Feb 1, 2013
better get them papers cause im gonna spend that check soon bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Bsharah 4 hr Homeless 2
Tourism in WV 5 hr Cole Slaw 11
Date a girl with these measurements (Aug '12) 8 hr Cole Slaw 17
Beckley Basketball: Time For Changes 9 hr Movin up 37
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr FIT59 4,011
Why do people hate lesbians (Dec '12) 18 hr Albert 233
Wong Moo Kwan karate place and other places 19 hr Eddie 6

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance