coalminers wives exchanging information
wvwildflower

United States

#63 Feb 1, 2013
Looks to me like your jealous of the amounts of money that a coal miner would make. Your also making 1 to many assumptions about coal miners and their wives. Sounds more like your own stereotypes.
just a hubby

United States

#64 Feb 1, 2013
This is so funny why are you all so worried if you have to do all this checking and snooping maybe your in a bad relationship either leave or cheat and keep the circle of std's going.
No surprise to my eyes

Beckley, WV

#65 Feb 1, 2013
And yet here you are stalking husbands in the middle of the night. If this is how you are spending your time the marriage/relationship is already doomed. If you have not destroyed it yet you will soon enough. Save yourself the time and misery and just go ahead and get divorced. You will never be happy until your suspicions are confirmed and you can have that I KNEW IT! moment. Oh yeah, that's right while coal money might not be great what is the chance you are going to cross paths with someone making more who wont mind all the extra baggage? Why not find yourself a hobby to keep yourself occupied, instead of letting your thoughts run wild and you start making baseless assumptions. Clearly got nothing better to do.
arch wife

Newaygo, MI

#66 Feb 1, 2013
arch wife

United States

#67 Feb 1, 2013
arch wife wrote:
http://youtu.be/6vwNcNOTVzY
lmao someones using my name to post golddigger now that's just funny lol
arch wife

Goshen, VA

#68 Feb 1, 2013
Now this is more like it.

http://youtu.be/KxsvlPwKN20
arch wife

Goshen, VA

#69 Feb 1, 2013
arch wife wrote:
Now this is more like it.

http://youtu.be/KxsvlPwKN20
lmao they luv me
just a thought

United States

#70 Feb 1, 2013
Shouldn't it be more like Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
Counterfit

United States

#71 Feb 1, 2013
Would also like to add that u have the intellect of a young Middle School Student. Fake Arch Wife
arch wife

United States

#72 Feb 1, 2013
Ok so since someone decided to take my name on here the real arch wife will not post on here anymore and whoever it is your taste in music just sucks!!!" I don't listen to country and certainly not
(Golddigger) give me some paramore and smashmouth please!!
guess what

United States

#73 Feb 1, 2013
Hahahaha
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#74 Feb 1, 2013
arch wife wrote:
Ok so since someone decided to take my name on here the real arch wife will not post on here anymore and whoever it is your taste in music just sucks!!!" I don't listen to country and certainly not
(Golddigger) give me some paramore and smashmouth please!!
go smoke a cuigarette from your toothless mouth
henry

Mount Hope, WV

#75 Feb 1, 2013
dont get madd, get even
arch wife

United States

#76 Feb 1, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>go smoke a cuigarette from your toothless mouth
hmmmm could you please explain to me what a cuigarette is? I have all my teeth and would also be willing to donate you a dictionary as well!:) lol
tell it

Saint Albans, WV

#77 Feb 1, 2013
This site is great girls a lot of angry and jealous people are going to post. The husbands would like nothing more than for the wives to quit exchanging info. This is about more than cheating, even if your husband is a wonderful man, a wife still may have questions that another caol wife can help her with. The all holier than thow coalwives should just keep opinions to thierselves. All coalwives need to stay in contact and stay informed, this exchange of info could also help in time of crises. Only the dishonest will be offended by an exchange of info. I use this topix for answers to guestions. Our husbands she be happy that we love them and are concerned unless they are up to no good.
tell it

Saint Albans, WV

#78 Feb 1, 2013
arch wife wrote:
C crew hubby got home at 1:50am
that's about the right time they got out at one, by the time your husband showered and allowed time for the rds the time is right, mine got home late too but the rds were terrible. I believe everyone was late people were pulled over beside the rds, and driving speed was about 5 miles per hr. Hope this helps.
tell it

Saint Albans, WV

#79 Feb 1, 2013
arch wife wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm could you please explain to me what a cuigarette is? I have all my teeth and would also be willing to donate you a dictionary as well!:) lol
sounds like the way he talks, it wouldn't hurt if you donated some teeth too.
arch wife

United States

#80 Feb 1, 2013
tell it wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like the way he talks, it wouldn't hurt if you donated some teeth too.
thanks and I know right lol and yes the roads were horrible last night and from what I hear they are not much better this morning
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#81 Feb 1, 2013
Nothing like watching the jealous wives trying to compare notes
They would do better with a bit of exercise and dieting instead of opening their yaps
tell it

Saint Albans, WV

#82 Feb 1, 2013
Brian wrote:
Nothing like watching the jealous wives trying to compare notes
They would do better with a bit of exercise and dieting instead of opening their yaps
their is only two kind of people who are using this topic, wives with questions, and husbands wanting to stay informed so they know how close they are to being busted. Calling people fat you cant even see, now we know were dealing with the class clown and insecure class bully, go away were done with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 min Infogirl 4,200
News Review of King Tut Drive in Located in Beckley,... (Dec '09) 11 hr Ted 56
Pete&Bobs (Jan '11) 13 hr Okiedokie 89
Raleigh county boe 13 hr Ubotherme 2
Munchies Bar Overcrowded 13 hr Sure 14
Places to dumpster dive in Beckley area? (Jun '14) 17 hr blueeyes0519 15
Black men 20 hr Who care 36

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance