coalminers wives exchanging information

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
laughing

Richmond, VA

#1 Jan 31, 2013
I know cherry at arch he's single on c crew, had slept with a girl christina, but a maried man from arch did too. And I don't know that guys name this is all I know.
arch wife

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2013
We are probably talking about the same guy but I don't know a lot of their nicknames just first names I was told Howell broke up with her and she started this but who knows lol do you know there first names that's the only way I know them lol
arch wife

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Yea I heard shes not at go mart any more as well
Wow

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 31, 2013
I'm not sure if I've heard of cherry. But do you know of thir positions?
Wow

Beckley, WV

#5 Jan 31, 2013
I was told Sally slept with a girl who worked t gomart. Sid he was hot nd had tattoos on arms. But he's single. I know a few guys names.
arch wife

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2013
I know first names and some of their positions but not all of them.
arch wife

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Yea that's what I heard about sally too
Concerned wife

Beckley, WV

#8 Jan 31, 2013
My husbands a Bolter
laughing

Richmond, VA

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Wow wrote:
I was told Sally slept with a girl who worked t gomart. Sid he was hot nd had tattoos on arms. But he's single. I know a few guys names.
cherry and married man slept with same girl. I don't know their positions wether he's a miner man or not. I will try to get more info but since he. Saw this post his lips are tight. He did tell me c crew is not the only ones cheating, but he wouldn't give names they all stick togethe, I bet their crapping their pants knowing we are talking to each other. Do you guys have any info new or. Old.
Concerned wife

Beckley, WV

#10 Jan 31, 2013
It's caused a huge fight with us. He says all of the crew on their last night of work goes to omelet shop. Does y'all's?
not laughing

Richmond, VA

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Don't trust those guys they all lie for each other. They like those nic names, that way when the wives talk its still hard to figure out who's who.
not laughing

Richmond, VA

#12 Jan 31, 2013
My man and I are fighting too. What day are they going to the omlett shop. My man came home 3in the morning one Friday and said he had to work late.
not laughing

Richmond, VA

#13 Jan 31, 2013
You know they are going to try and stop us all from talking they cant get by with the lies.
not laughing

Richmond, VA

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Oh by the. Way payback checks for ins should be in today or next couple I think those come to the mines. Just so ya know.
Good time stud

Alexandria, VA

#15 Jan 31, 2013
When u ladies get tired of ur cuckold husbands holla at me I show u a good time
Info

Beckley, WV

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Yes they do go to the omelette shop on their last night of work. One waitress was sleeping with 2 guys on c crew One of em drives a black hummer. I think he's single not sure but no other info on the other. Just heard she had 2. Lots of stripe chasers in there too.
Info

Beckley, WV

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Was the married man sleeping with christina also on c crew?
Concerned wife

Beckley, WV

#18 Jan 31, 2013
not laughing wrote:
My man and I are fighting too. What day are they going to the omlett shop. My man came home 3in the morning one Friday and said he had to work late.
They go on their last night. So they would go tomorrow
Concerned wife

Beckley, WV

#19 Jan 31, 2013
My husbands getting home at 3 am every night. What time is y'all's
1 post removed
Chas

Beckley, WV

#21 Jan 31, 2013
No later than 2 am but he only has a 30 min drive. Around 3 am on last night when they go to omelette shop.

Guy in hummer is not married.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Trash Lives Matter 35 min Ramos 26
Why so many child molesters working at the Munch 39 min Ramos 30
Suicide at NRG Bridge 42 min Ramos 25
Elmer Redden 1 hr Jim 2
Wife is cheating with doctor 2 hr Jim 2
John Kennison ll 5 hr Wolf Man 11
Create your own Forum 5 hr Faith 771
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages