MSU Wheeling Jesuit University also a...

MSU Wheeling Jesuit University also a scam run.

Posted in the Beckley Forum

Wheeling Jesuit Universit

Beckley, WV

#1 Jul 18, 2012
This school is coming to Beckley July 20th, 2012. Beware of this shady school. The university has been under repeated federal investigations.

Again beware!!!!!!!!!!1

http://www.topix.com/city/beckley-wv/2012/07/...

http://www.wtov9.com/news/news/wju-says-mcate...

Much is out there about this shady school. They have also had repeated accreditation problems.

Run..........
Suggestion

Beckley, WV

#2 Jul 18, 2012
"But federal investigators are looking into whether the school and McAteer conspired to use millions of federal dollars from NASA and other federal agencies for personal gain."

Polk and his administrators need to be investigated. Lets not leave out Bill White and Ruth Wylie.
1 post removed
Artis is transparent

Beckley, WV

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Artis we know you by your fruits.

“Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; / I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:/ And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.”
OhMy

Beckley, WV

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Crackpot in the building :/
Artis is transparent wrote:
Artis we know you by your fruits.
“Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; / I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:/ And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BlueMoon 4 min heather 5
orgies (Nov '10) 9 min heather 68
What's going in at the old Applebee's? 14 min heather 12
state of emergency question? (Feb '10) 12 hr Sweetwaters 69
What year did Sonic close down? Wed Molly 6
Does anyone remember a Pediatrician named Dr. B... (Mar '11) Tue Amanda 24
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Dazed 4,395

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance