Things Republicans Hate
men in black

Oak Hill, WV

#82 Aug 21, 2010
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...I thought I went over this "hate" stuff in a previous post. As I said before, my daughter does not hate Obama, but she does hate his political views. I also said that I probably should have made this clarification for "left wing liberal lug-nuts" like you when I made the original post.
Yours daughter and you proud parent? I wish you guys teach
your children mutual respect for all atleast president and president is not divorcee and running from child support like
you ROB
beckleycardentis t

Oak Hill, WV

#83 Aug 21, 2010
your so stupid coalminershoney. you fatass old hag get a life yours is almost over
beckleycardentis t

Oak Hill, WV

#84 Aug 21, 2010
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...I thought I went over this "hate" stuff in a previous post. As I said before, my daughter does not hate Obama, but she does hate his political views. I also said that I probably should have made this clarification for "left wing liberal lug-nuts" like you when I made the original post.
like i said before i had written alot if you go a few pages back.
a nine year old now 11 does not have any political views we all have been nine year olds and appearantly some of us are now or at least act like it. a nine year old is not interested in politics i know u may think u know ur daughter more and stuff of course and u obviously they rolemodel after you and thats all im saying but idiots like coalminershoney and others twist it and keep fighting and coming out of no where at irrelivent times
tallcotton

Ridgeview, WV

#85 Aug 21, 2010
I'm not a liberal, but I think Obama is a great President!! Too bad the republicans are trying to obstruct everything!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#86 Aug 21, 2010
tallcotton wrote:
I'm not a liberal, but I think Obama is a great President!! Too bad the republicans are trying to obstruct everything!
Don't worry.... wait until after November and the liberal left will be able to work with THEM:)
STFU

Estherville, IA

#87 Aug 21, 2010
tallcotton wrote:
The only truth to any of this crap is you thinking Obama is a great President. And you're just lying to yourself about that statement, too.
STFU

Estherville, IA

#88 Aug 21, 2010
men in black wrote:
<quoted text>
your children mutual respect for all atleast president and president is not divorcee and running from child support like
you ROB
Are you seriously asking someone to show some respect with a disrespectful comment like you posted? You don't get out of your mamma's basement much, do ya?
madcow

Oak Hill, WV

#89 Aug 21, 2010
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously asking someone to show some respect with a disrespectful comment like you posted? You don't get out of your mamma's basement much, do ya?
MR respectfull :you need to get out of cocu shell please.
Robert

United States

#90 Aug 21, 2010
men in black wrote:
<quoted text>
you ROB
Number one...I am not the parent who runs from child support, I am the parent who has supposed to have been receiving it. Number two...the parent who has supposed to have been paying it for the last nine (9 for those who can't read) years, but hasn't paid it in the last six (6), is a female! Third...I am "one" of those "sorry ass fathers who gave a sh!t" as to how my daughters would be raised, and decided to teach my daughters some morals. So, to you all left wing lug-nut liberals out there who want to condemn me for how I decide to raise my two daughters, "F\/CK YOU!" And yes, I did proudly receive my education from UOP!

Level 2

Since: May 10

Prestonsburg, KY

#91 Aug 22, 2010
beckleycardentist wrote:
your so stupid coalminershoney. you fatass old hag get a life yours is almost over
I bet you are sad that school is starting tomorrow. Have fun in 3rd grade :)

Level 2

Prestonsburg, KY

#92 Aug 22, 2010
beckleycardentist wrote:
<quoted text>
like i said before i had written alot if you go a few pages back.
a nine year old now 11 does not have any political views we all have been nine year olds and appearantly some of us are now or at least act like it. a nine year old is not interested in politics i know u may think u know ur daughter more and stuff of course and u obviously they rolemodel after you and thats all im saying but idiots like coalminershoney and others twist it and keep fighting and coming out of no where at irrelivent times
You poor baby, if you don't like my opinions and views, it's simple, don't read them! Otherwise, get over it..
beckleycardentis t

Oak Hill, WV

#93 Aug 22, 2010
your an idiot and it doesn't hurt me one bit with everything you say cuz i know im dealing with some no life. no one likes you.

Level 2

Prestonsburg, KY

#94 Aug 22, 2010
beckleycardentist wrote:
your an idiot and it doesn't hurt me one bit with everything you say cuz i know im dealing with some no life. no one likes you.
lmao and you think i care what you think? And the "noone" you are referring to is a bunch of people on computers posting..that matters to me why? affects me in what way? But I'll will say that I'm very lucky to have a wonderful life with a wonderful family.. sorry if that disappoints you.
STFU

Estherville, IA

#95 Aug 22, 2010
madcow wrote:
<quoted text>
MR respectfull :you need to get out of cocu shell please.
Replying in English would be a great start for you, douchebag!
mad cow

Oak Hill, WV

#96 Aug 22, 2010
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Replying in English would be a great start for you, douchebag!
Sorry I should have adress you to come out of douch bag.
President Jimmy Carter

AOL

#97 Aug 22, 2010
I thought I would never get to ask this question, but you miss me yet?
Robert

Keyser, WV

#98 Aug 23, 2010
President Jimmy Carter wrote:
I believe 'ol Jimmy only voted for Obama as a means to show that he is now not the worst President in history. Lol
Robert

Keyser, WV

#99 Aug 23, 2010
Coalminershoney wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao and you think i care what you think? And the "noone" you are referring to is a bunch of people on computers posting..that matters to me why? affects me in what way? But I'll will say that I'm very lucky to have a wonderful life with a wonderful family.. sorry if that disappoints you.
Go get 'em gal ;)
STFU

Estherville, IA

#100 Aug 23, 2010
mad cow wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I should have adress you to come out of douch bag.
Either your keyboard is really screwed up or you're just retarded. Never mind... you're just retarded.
STFU

Estherville, IA

#101 Aug 23, 2010
President Jimmy Carter wrote:
Jimmy who? We'd have to remember you before we could miss you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 45 min RSM 4,217
News Former Beckley doctor to be charged in fatal sh... (Apr '11) 1 hr Citizens rise on ... 32
Sea Salt and Heart Healthy 1 hr Frank 5
News VA cuts ribbon on new clinic in Greenbrier County 3 hr bert 18
Steriods at LA East (Sep '12) 6 hr thesaurus 4
Veterinary info needed (May '09) 13 hr Momms2 24
Trail opens to old Beckley mill on Piney Creek 22 hr Bob K Lubic 1

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages