will be in portland in oct. looking f...

will be in portland in oct. looking for help as far as part favors go

Posted in the Beaverton Forum

Anonymous

San Ramon, CA

#1 Sep 22, 2013
dont wanna go roaming around for these party favors, im visiting family for a week out there and only been once when i was a young young kid, im from the bay area in cali and over here almost everything is legal, were always having a good time, dont kno the laws and what not over there but if anyone on here can steer my in the right direction as far as most ArExe's go, er anything you can consider medicinal, i kno every state has there defintion of wahts medicinal and whats not either way please lemme kno. times running out and i dont wanna be that guy whom walks up and down the street only to lose hard earned paper. id appreciate it and hope to hear from you guys out there. maybe even hang out, have a good time while the family im visiting is working otherwise im stuck sittin in a house ill be in for the first time waiting for someone to get off work and something to happen. either way im lookiing forward to this trip but with help could b lookin forward to it that much more.
Kredible420

United States

#2 Sep 24, 2013
bigxxdumbxxface wrote:
dont wanna go roaming around for these party favors, im visiting family for a week out there and only been once when i was a young young kid, im from the bay area in cali and over here almost everything is legal, were always having a good time, dont kno the laws and what not over there but if anyone on here can steer my in the right direction as far as most ArExe's go, er anything you can consider medicinal, i kno every state has there defintion of wahts medicinal and whats not either way please lemme kno. times running out and i dont wanna be that guy whom walks up and down the street only to lose hard earned paper. id appreciate it and hope to hear from you guys out there. maybe even hang out, have a good time while the family im visiting is working otherwise im stuck sittin in a house ill be in for the first time waiting for someone to get off work and something to happen. either way im lookiing forward to this trip but with help could b lookin forward to it that much more.
so herb is what u want?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meds n tar 12 min sampatore 14
Where best pizza? (Jul '14) Sat lassie 317
SCAM ELERT!!! BEWARE. Jon Nolan Food Trailer S... Fri Victim 1
New to town, hurting and needing H bad (Sep '13) Fri Jay Jay 48
Should we torture child molesters? (Dec '14) May 21 USA Suicide Watch 13
Isaac Beam Music May 20 UtterShock 1
Kaia Kathy Kathleen Williams May 18 PeeDrinker 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaverton Mortgages