k9 fun-she likes dog to play

k9 fun-she likes dog to play

Posted in the Beaverton Forum

K9 FUN

Portland, OR

#1 Jun 8, 2013
ANY GIRLS IN THE PORTLAND AREA LIKE TO LET THE DOG LICK THEIR PUSSY? MY GIRL ALSO LIKES TO PLAY WITH HIS DOGGYCOCK. WERE LOOKING FOR OTHER LIKE MINDED FEMALES TO CHAT WITH AND SHARE PICS AND STORIES ETC... ANY SEXY GIRLS OUT THERE THAT GET TURNED ON THINKIN ABOUT THIS?
PS
NO MEN

Since: Sep 13

Plano, TX

#2 Sep 20, 2013
K9 FUN wrote:
ANY GIRLS IN THE PORTLAND AREA LIKE TO LET THE DOG LICK THEIR PUSSY? MY GIRL ALSO LIKES TO PLAY WITH HIS DOGGYCOCK. WERE LOOKING FOR OTHER LIKE MINDED FEMALES TO CHAT WITH AND SHARE PICS AND STORIES ETC... ANY SEXY GIRLS OUT THERE THAT GET TURNED ON THINKIN ABOUT THIS?
PS
NO MEN
Reply I'm not a girl but have always been curious about this when I was younger I use to let my dog lick my ass while I jerked off and fingered the dog would like to talk to a couple that does this stuff together
Omg

Portland, OR

#3 Sep 21, 2013
K9 FUN wrote:
PS
NO MEN
This is disgusting and also ILLEGAL!! As a dog owner I feel incredibly sorry for any dogs being held to this disgusting behavior. Sexual acts should be mutual between PEOPLE!
I also feel sorry for those who get off on this because you truly have some messed up issues to be dealt with....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Conduct (May '15) 12 hr Mercy 292
Thought little people was cancelled 12 hr Just Saying 1
News World Naked Bike Ride announces 2017 starting l... 13 hr Just Saying 3
repo men (Apr '07) 20 hr studmuffin 256
Organized Stalking / Gang Stalking Oregon Forum (Jan '14) Mon Enter Username 91
morgellons disease (Aug '10) Jun 22 thafiz 85
Needing to know where to start Jun 16 The Man 2

Beaverton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance