Spring- C/O time at Rooster Rock!

Posted in the Beaverton Forum

PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#1 Jun 22, 2013
I just love springtime and of the onset of summer, a beautiful drive out the gorge to Rooster Rock State Park and the clothing optional beach therein. Now, I have nothing to brag about in that regard... afraid I'm tragically average in that regard [grins] but that doesn't matter in places like that, it's not a beauty contest. Plus my wife has a rather outstanding body if I do say so myself, highly leer-worthy and I'd love to see her and show her off! We love to go out there and once on the sand, providing the sun is up and the wind is down, even early in the year we put all our textiles in a little cloth tote bag which I carry, and we strike out for a walk the way walking was meant to be, across the sand and by the edge of the river. You meet the nicest people out there, singles couples and families, all cohabitating-playing and relaxing together. We just love summertime in Portland! Not long now until camping season in the Central Oregon high desert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where best pizza? (Jul '14) 17 hr spag 158
Chinese delivery? Mon Ken920 1
Portland Cash For Cars!!! Portland JUNK vehicle... (Jan '09) Jan '15 Calvin James 25
nudes Sep '14 Sparky 1
Review: Torched Illusions (Jun '09) Sep '14 Witness 28
topix drug dealers (Jul '14) Jul '14 FYI 1
Cruise-In benefit for homeless veterans revs up (Jul '14) Jul '14 August 1
Beaverton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beaverton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:25PM
Seahawks Sign OLB Mister Alexander
Bleacher Report11:01 PM
Raiders' Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
MJD Compares New Raiders HC Del Rio to Frank Underwood
Bleacher Report 1:03 PM
Fact/Fiction: Raiders to Be Big Factors on Cobb, Suh?
Bleacher Report 9:06 PM
Raiders' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency