Beaverton's Lombard Avenue to receive...

Beaverton's Lombard Avenue to receive bike lanes

There are 1 comment on the Oregonlive.com story from Aug 18, 2010, titled Beaverton's Lombard Avenue to receive bike lanes. In it, Oregonlive.com reports that:

Bike lanes will be striped on Southwest Lombard Avenue after the Beaverton City Council essentially overruled an earlier rejection by the city's Traffic Commission.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oregonlive.com.

iFreepeely

Portland, OR

#1 Aug 25, 2010
F***ing stop it with the bike lanes already. Roads are for motorized vehicles, not morons in Power Ranger costumes gritting their teeth like they are on a mission. I get it, you are trying to be healthy and all but how healthy is it pedal through all of those exhaust fumes? God I love diesel engines!

If you are going to ride a biiiiiiicycle on the highways and side streets then please stop thinking that you are equivalent to vehicles larger than you.
Also, lose the attitude and you might get more respect. Until then, I'll continue to watch out for you but you all are just so pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone seen H or Tina? I owe them some phat... Oct 13 l3fts0ck 7
Looking? Oct 13 l3fts0ck 2
looking for H Oct 13 l3fts0ck 2
Gang stalking Oct 12 Stalked becomes s... 1
Go Sweety Go! (May '14) Oct 12 Stalked becomes s... 19
How to Obtain a Driver License Oct 10 victoriano 1
repo men (Apr '07) Oct 8 Theagreen 257

Beaverton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance