how you hate oregon; let you count th...

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#2447 Jul 22, 2014
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>It fcuks chickens from what I hear.
There are too many perverts on Topix.

“Did you say something?”

San Diego, CA.

#2450 Jul 25, 2014
There are too many crackpots too.
Doug

Rock Springs, WY

#2451 Jul 30, 2014
Born and raised in Oregon as was my wife and family. This state is the reason I could never afford anything. If you are a person who is tired of paying for everyone else's benefit while you suffer and die well move to the Dakotas and work with me. Purge oregon of the paying class and let them suffer and die in their progressive equitopia. I used to love this place but you can have this crap hole. Enjoy!
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#2452 Aug 1, 2014
Shaking my head and wondering, I mean first off – if you don't like it, then leave! LoL Secondly, I have traveled a fair bit around the country and there is no place I would rather live. So please, everyone who doesn't like Portland (and if you don't like Oregon something tells me you're not getting out of Portland for a match) feel free to ease our traffic problems by moving someplace else!
Oregon is poop

Ballwin, MO

#2454 Aug 14, 2014
Oregon Sucks wrote:
Oregon is the biggest mistake God ever made -- especially Portland. All your cops are lazy jerks. Nothing good ever came out of Oregon; it is the source of Evil in the modern world. You want to find Osama Bin Laden? Look in Oregon, you'll find him there. If a giant hole opened up and swallowed this miserable excuse of state with its even more miserable people, Earth would be none the worse for the loss. You're all a sorry ass bunch of Miserable Liberal Losers. Get lost, Oregon!
AMEN TO THAT! What a worthless piece of poop state.

“Did you say something?”

San Diego, CA.

#2455 Aug 14, 2014
How old are you, 12?
Kitzhaber luvs Cylvia

Shreveport, LA

#2456 Aug 19, 2014
I just love how the capital city, Salem, burns over 30 million in federal bloc grant money on a courthouse annex unable to withstand 8 years of usage. Of course permits, inspectors, contractors, and office holders were not culpable. It was all the fault of the only person who was involved in the project not living when "investigated." How about burning over 300 million of federal money and state "funds" on a totally wheels off Cover Oregon. Oh, that was all Oracle's fault. How about the guy behind the scenes, running state government from Portland after having a long and destructive affair with a little girl. OH, WE DO NOT MENTION THAT, HUH? How about having a sheriff of your state capitol city's county screwing a real estate agent on a regular basis in her unsuspecting clients' homes? Oh, that happens everywhere. Frick you, liberal retards.
johnny

Austin, TX

#2457 Aug 21, 2014
Think you hate Oregon why not come to live in little Mexico, Austin, Texas. Here no ones speaks English, one out of three is an illegal that would slit your throat for 25 cents, the taxes are out of this world to pay for 50,000 illegal children that we must educate feed breakfast, lunch and supper to and also after 13 they are pregnant or have a baby which we must pay for in school nursery , give food to take home, and they cost an extra $5000 a year to educate because they take special classes in how to not act like an animal, in the meantime their daddy who never pays any taxes lays around drunk all day, is a drug dealer, lawn mower or tree trimmer, and mother a prostitute , or house cleaner and we get to pay their housing,. utilities, food stamps, while they drive unlicensed, cars with no insurance and try to run over the "asshole gringos or attack and kill the elderly at the grocery store for our money" The police wont do anything because if they are arrested then they get deported and the business men want them for cheap labor paying them $3 an hour. Try to find a job if you are white and they laugh in your face if you won't work for $3 an hour they just hire a Mexican instead. Yea or Oregon stinks and Austin the SHI*Hole of the great south west tries to emulate Oregon as our "sister city" Be great-ful you live in the United States Austin sure isn't a part of the US anymore.
Anna

Bowling Green, KY

#2458 Aug 24, 2014
Oregon is great
Paul

Los Angeles, CA

#2459 Aug 24, 2014
Portland is the best town.
Hal

Finland

#2461 Oct 19, 2014
Doggone It!
I sure miss my life in Portland, Oregon!
I once upon a time had a great, great life there in Portland, Eastside!
Cruising ma big ol' American V8 on 82nd., Sandy, Gresham, Mt.Tabor,
Hawthorne.........Oregon City......Milwaukie.......etc!
I was up there for like 4 Summers, couple Winters,
One of the greatest summers anywhere in the World!
If I damn just could........but I can't.........but I'm just saying IF I could,
I'd be back there in a heartbeat..........Heartbeat of America!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2462 Oct 19, 2014
What about Grimm?
Hal

Finland

#2463 Oct 19, 2014
I dunno 'bout Grimm?
But I had great roads trips there too, Mt.Hood, Astoria,
Coos Bay, also WA, Vancouver, Mt.St.Helens, Camas,
(did a job at) La Centre, and I used to cruise the St.John's Bridge
for no reason other than it's there!
Also, my drives away and to Oregon via Salem, Eugene, Medford,
Klamath Falls, also the other way via the Dalles and Pendelton!
Great drives all over Oregon.....truly great State!
When one is as lucky as I have been to see a lot of Oregon and America
only then one truly knows what America and Oregon is alike!
I've been to 8 States a lot and about 20 through/ few dayz!
If that ain't a definition of being lucky........then what is?
I guess it's in the eye of the beholder and we all have our own tastes. For me,
I've had the greatest times of my life in America, including Oregon!
truthtold

Portland, OR

#2464 Nov 20, 2014
Jenji wrote:
Wow I don't get it, first of all what is there to not like about Oregon – maybe if you're stuck in Portland and never get out and see the real state that might have something to do with it. But seriously if you that unhappy year, move out! Freeways run both directions and we have an airport.
Listen you HEY SEED it is here, not year-and you need to get the hell out of here because you are probably the part of the problem.
truthtold

Portland, OR

#2465 Nov 20, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
Shaking my head and wondering, I mean first off – if you don't like it, then leave! LoL Secondly, I have traveled a fair bit around the country and there is no place I would rather live. So please, everyone who doesn't like Portland (and if you don't like Oregon something tells me you're not getting out of Portland for a match) feel free to ease our traffic problems by moving someplace else!
Your the reason why I dont like Oregon, you are a type of idiot on anti depressant's your just a puppet... I was born here, and you puppet you are the idiot that drives 20mp in a 35mp, move your ass out of Oregon!!!!!!!!!!1
truthtold

Portland, OR

#2466 Nov 20, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
Dave your a Dumb cluck you get the F*ck out of my Oregon, your the reason My Oregon has changed you have NO CLUE FOOL.
truthtold

Portland, OR

#2467 Nov 20, 2014
orkin33 wrote:
AND IMAGINE THAT NOW WASHINGTON WILL FACE THE SAME HOUSING PRICES SKYROCKETING -MUSHROOM CONDOS NOW LEASING FOR THE OTHER HALF OF RUNAWAY CALIFORNIA GENIUSES THE SAME LOCAL AND STATE TAX IMPOSED
QUARANTINE OBLIVIOUS CALIFORNIANS TO THEIR OWN MESS OOOPS I'M SORRY IS NOT GONNA WORK !
I CAN SEE WHY THE MEXICANS DIDNT WANT THEM THO!
AND THE WORST PART IS NOW THEY WANNA MAKE THEIR PROBLEM "OUR" PROBLEM SINCE "WE" NOT ME! SPENT YEARS MAKING THEIR PROBLEMS IN THE FIRST PLACE-YEAH CALIFORNIA IS TOTALLY THE BEST STATE EVER NOT TO LIVE IN!
I agree with you 100% Orkin33
Mista Jones

Bend, OR

#2470 Dec 6, 2014
Hello Johnny in Texas:
Ya I know Texas sucks - I'm from the DFW Metroplex - and am from one of the first white families that migrated to Texas when Texas was still under Mexican rule.

Well - I hated what Texas was becoming so much - I took my old self out - and relocated to Bend Oregon.

Well - you know what they say about running - ""YOU can run but you can not hide"". In this case, running from the BS that our states and nation has become.

Oregon does suck - the people in Oregon can not be considered to be human - The typical Oegonian is such as a Dumbed Down Little Child - but yet proud to be dumb - and ones wh feel they should be supported in style - welfare hogs witha flair - and they also want Oregon to be a DOPE-HEAD State.

Johnny -Ya Texas Sucks -- Oregon Sucks - but you know -- THE UNITED STATES SUCKS as an Entire.

So ---- Either be conten to live in a filthy Nation for the rest of your life -- or get out....

As far as myself -- I'm to old to reloacte - looks like I'm stuck livng under the new Communist Rule....
johnny wrote:
Think you hate Oregon why not come to live in little Mexico, Austin, Texas. Here no ones speaks English, one out of three is an illegal that would slit your throat for 25 cents, the taxes are out of this world to pay for 50,000 illegal children that we must educate feed breakfast, lunch and supper to and also after 13 they are pregnant or have a baby which we must pay for in school nursery , give food to take home, and they cost an extra $5000 a year to educate because they take special classes in how to not act like an animal, in the meantime their daddy who never pays any taxes lays around drunk all day, is a drug dealer, lawn mower or tree trimmer, and mother a prostitute , or house cleaner and we get to pay their housing,. utilities, food stamps, while they drive unlicensed, cars with no insurance and try to run over the "asshole gringos or attack and kill the elderly at the grocery store for our money" The police wont do anything because if they are arrested then they get deported and the business men want them for cheap labor paying them $3 an hour. Try to find a job if you are white and they laugh in your face if you won't work for $3 an hour they just hire a Mexican instead. Yea or Oregon stinks and Austin the SHI*Hole of the great south west tries to emulate Oregon as our "sister city" Be great-ful you live in the United States Austin sure isn't a part of the US anymore.

“Did you say something?”

San Diego, CA.

#2471 Dec 6, 2014
Mista Jones wrote:
Hello Johnny in Texas:
Ya I know Texas sucks - I'm from the DFW Metroplex - and am from one of the first white families that migrated to Texas when Texas was still under Mexican rule.
Well - I hated what Texas was becoming so much - I took my old self out - and relocated to Bend Oregon.
Well - you know what they say about running - ""YOU can run but you can not hide"". In this case, running from the BS that our states and nation has become.
Oregon does suck - the people in Oregon can not be considered to be human - The typical Oegonian is such as a Dumbed Down Little Child - but yet proud to be dumb - and ones wh feel they should be supported in style - welfare hogs witha flair - and they also want Oregon to be a DOPE-HEAD State.
Johnny -Ya Texas Sucks -- Oregon Sucks - but you know -- THE UNITED STATES SUCKS as an Entire.
So ---- Either be conten to live in a filthy Nation for the rest of your life -- or get out....
As far as myself -- I'm to old to reloacte - looks like I'm stuck livng under the new Communist Rule....
<quoted text>
You could always hide in a basement.
Mista Jones

Bend, OR

#2472 Dec 7, 2014
Yes - I could hide in a Basement -- only if I had a basement to hide in -- Hmmmmm. looks like I'll have to do something else?????

Well, lets see - what to do?????

Considering Oregon is packed with California Dope-Headed welfare punks - and the California Dope Heads have taken over the state of Oregon and the city of Bend - I could always do as the old saying suggests -- and I qoute -- ""When in Rome, do as the Romans"""... Yep in this cae - acting like a California piece of trash -- so what would I have to become???????

The Transformation will include the following.......

1. Become a Drug Addict and Drunk!
2. Begin Drawing Welfare!
3. Try to become infected with as many STD's as possible!
4. Become a Wont's a Bee Knee-grow!
5. Sit on my backside all day - commit crimes by night!
6. Become a drug pusher and Pimp!
7. Become a Liberal piece of garbage!

Well, theres more to this - in order to act like a Californian -- but you know, I'm just not so sure I could pull it off - better just be content to live in this COMMUNISTIC PIECE OF OBAMA CR*P and be myself - and leave this real trashy lifestyle to the West Coasters.......

Ohhh but thanks for your advice.......
Silver Blade wrote:
<quoted text>
You could always hide in a basement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
morgellons disease (Aug '10) 11 hr marion 83
portland city for sale 400 million dollars 16 hr PORTLAND CITY 1
Police Conduct (May '15) 19 hr SMR 233
Riots Mon Wilcomply 18
Portland Oregon Hipster Santa question Dec 4 All_about_Christmas 2
30 smurfs missing (Oct '14) Dec 3 HotmamaPDX 4
melissa sucks (May '08) Aug '16 Ooberman 8

Beaverton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance