how you hate oregon; let you count th...

Since: May 12

Bay City, MI

#2423 Jan 1, 2014
Wilma wrote:
I hate how everyone tries to be nice. Even the rude people try to be nicer than they really are. If I wanted nice I would stay at home with mom and dad. I want real and gritty. I want people flipping me the bird. I want smokestacks and slums.
Sounds like you would do well in New Jersey or NYC.

Bay City, MI

#2424 Jan 1, 2014
tjw wrote:
uhhh Oregon and especially Portland is uhhh boring. Much like the people who mostly come from CA. But I think they are the most rude and fake and unfortunately they are taking over Oregon, which is why I'm finding it difficult to like living here. I'd rather live in the south with a bunch of old republicans.
Let's trade places then! I'm moving to Portland from Charlotte, NC July 2014. You can have the south... I'm originally from Michigan and so I'm not a southerner at all and it's just not working here... The job market is pretty good here.

Bay City, MI

#2425 Jan 1, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
I've never really understood this entire thread, I mean the bottom-most line is; if you don't like it then go live somewhere else! I mean really, life is too short spending at living someplace you hate. I personally love Oregon, and II've found that most people who don't are the ones who never get out of Portland. Portland is not Oregon! It's just one little city in the northwest corner. The rest of the state has such unmatched (or at least very difficult to match) beauty and recreational opportunity, Will turn off the PC and fire up the buggy, and get out into the Great Pacific Northwest and discover what our place is all about. Camping, hiking, exploring lava fields in the high desert and tHhe majesty of the Pacific coast, rock climbing or just exploring, and simple sightseeing – we have it all.
Yeah - there I can't listen to the complaining unless. Just move! Life is way to short to live in just one place whether you like where you live or not. For example, I grew up in Michigan, lived in Portland for a summer while in HS, moved to Charlotte, NC (current city) and will be moving to Portland, OR in July 2014. I learned a lot while living in the south but can't wait to be Oregon! It will be 3 different regions of the country, but I'll be more rounded. PDX Dave, when you say "buggy", I assume you mean a dune buggy? That's awesome if so! I would love to buy one of those in a couple years. Can you rent them?
newgirlfromfl

Medford, OR

#2426 Jan 11, 2014
Hello all :) I just recently moved to the Medford area. Trying to get adjusted and settle into the new surroundings. Very different here, any tips or advice from residents that are familiar with the area?
Jones M

Bend, OR

#2427 Jan 18, 2014
kickem wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Mickey M.? Your quotes as follows: "Sreaming Liberals"?" "truelly" "completeing" "availble" your spelling idiocy is reason enough to laugh at you, as for "lowe" IQs' you are in no position to be bashing anybody, Lefty or Righty, go back to 5th grade and PAY ATTENTION this time around you illiterate loudmouth! How dare you pretend to school someone on ANY socially relevant topic, let alone economics, you are an idiot, you cannot spell, you cannot even reason! I say this as a proud White West Coast resident who is NOT afraid of diversity, NOT afraid of change, NOT afraid of running dip shit NAZI punks out of our towns!
Hello - and sorry for the slow reply!

So - your white and enjoy being around and or in association with non-whites -- REALLY?

LOL LOL LOL -- ya right -- who is the real dumb ass trash -- LOL LOL LOL -- ok - go ahead and pay some more taxes to support your enemy......
Jones M

Bend, OR

#2428 Jan 18, 2014
newgirlfromfl wrote:
Hello all :) I just recently moved to the Medford area. Trying to get adjusted and settle into the new surroundings. Very different here, any tips or advice from residents that are familiar with the area?
Hello New Chick:
Ya - my advice is to move away from this crap state as soon as you get the chance -- moreover: They call Medford """"METH-F ORD"""" "....

Unless your a drug addicted piece of crap, you will not find much there -- get out while you still can....
Jones M

Bend, OR

#2429 Jan 18, 2014
dminc2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's trade places then! I'm moving to Portland from Charlotte, NC July 2014. You can have the south... I'm originally from Michigan and so I'm not a southerner at all and it's just not working here... The job market is pretty good here.
Ya -- you being a piece of shit northerner -- you will most likely do better in this crap state -- and crap city -- """"" PORTLAND OREGON"""" "..

A person like you should do really well in this liberal piece of shit state that insists on being supported by other states taxes --- """"" VIA FEDERAL OBAMA GUVAMENT""" "......

LOL LOL LOL -- man do I hate Oregon.....
TheCleverone

Portland, OR

#2430 Jan 29, 2014
Wilma wrote:
I hate how everyone tries to be nice. Even the rude people try to be nicer than they really are. If I wanted nice I would stay at home with mom and dad. I want real and gritty. I want people flipping me the bird. I want smokestacks and slums.
...people try to be nice so they make friends. You don't make friends by that.
TheCleverOne

Portland, OR

#2431 Jan 29, 2014
Jones M wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya -- you being a piece of shit northerner -- you will most likely do better in this crap state -- and crap city -- """"" PORTLAND OREGON"""" "..
A person like you should do really well in this liberal piece of shit state that insists on being supported by other states taxes --- """"" VIA FEDERAL OBAMA GUVAMENT""" "......
LOL LOL LOL -- man do I hate Oregon.....
They're not "a piece of shit northerner", Oregon is awesome! So many open-minded people! And it's not a piece of shit state. You can hate Oregon all you want but don't call this person a shitty Northerner!
newgirlfromfl

Phoenix, AZ

#2432 Jan 29, 2014
Jones M wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello New Chick:
Ya - my advice is to move away from this crap state as soon as you get the chance -- moreover: They call Medford """"METH-F ORD"""" "....
Unless your a drug addicted piece of crap, you will not find much there -- get out while you still can....
Funny you mention that, as I've quickly realized that there's a problem with that around here. I've ran across quite a lot of sketchy bummy druggy types who scan the sidewalks, parks, parking lots, etc and hound people for "spare change" or "an extra cigarette". As I realize the drug problem is existent everywhere, there is a high concentration of druggies in the town of Medford. Stayed at a hotel when we first arrived and was scared to death to go outside, especially after dark.
Jones M

Bend, OR

#2433 Feb 1, 2014
TheCleverOne wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not "a piece of shit northerner", Oregon is awesome! So many open-minded people! And it's not a piece of shit state. You can hate Oregon all you want but don't call this person a shitty Northerner!
You call yourself """The Clever One"""" ----- Ohhhhh man -- LOL LOL LOL.... I'm rolling with that --- LOL LOL LOL..
You sound like a typical PNW Drug Bum -- LOL LOL LOL......
Cassie

United States

#2434 Apr 26, 2014
I have lived in Oregon my whole life and believe me it sucks. It's great in many ways, but it's not right for most people, like me. Even though it sucks you don't need to be so rude about it.

“Make Topix”

Since: Oct 10

Great Again!

#2435 May 9, 2014
Oregon is a crappy place.
cool guy

Corvallis, OR

#2438 Jun 10, 2014
Oregon sucks

“Make Topix”

Great Again!

#2439 Jun 15, 2014
Oregon Duck's suck.

“229 Strong”

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#2440 Jun 18, 2014
texas pete wrote:
Oregon Duck's suck.
Why U hatin' on the Ducks pete?

Just wonderin'

I've never been to Oregon, I much rather visit Washington where weed is legal.

:-)

Mc

“Make Topix”

Great Again!

#2441 Jun 19, 2014
Musikologist wrote:
<quoted text>Why U hatin' on the Ducks pete?
Just wonderin'
I've never been to Oregon, I much rather visit Washington where weed is legal.
:-)
Mc
Look at the title MC, let me count the many ways. I guess I better look for the music thread here.

“IN A TREE FORT NEAR YOU”

Since: May 14

WINCHESTER, KENTUCKY

#2442 Jun 21, 2014
Portland sux like a vacuum cleaner.

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#2443 Jul 22, 2014
I like Oregon.

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#2445 Jul 22, 2014
What's a sprocket?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
footballs season (Oct '14) 6 hr reddi 32
New to town, hurting and needing H bad (Sep '13) Jul 26 Kyle 61
SCAM ELERT!!! BEWARE. Jon Nolan Food Trailer S... Jul 22 Truth 3
Would like some white Jul 20 Pdxstreetkid 1
Where best pizza? (Jul '14) May '16 lassie 316
Isaac Beam Music May '16 UtterShock 1
My Contstitutional rights were volated in Washi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Someonefornow 6

Beaverton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaverton Mortgages