how you hate oregon; let you count th...
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2401 Sep 26, 2013
Greetings:
The Problems in Oregon are much like I have descibed in previous entries -- "THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES".

However: what I write about may be flawed to some extent!

To further my points, and or, to be more exacting, the problem with Oregon is to suggest that many of the young people who reside in Oregon are simply not decent, people under the age of 35 that is. Add to this; Oregon being a hot-bed for the gathering of human garbage - and for what reason I have no clue!

Now - I'm not suggesting that every person under the age of 35 is pure garbage, nor an I suggesting that every person who has relocated to oregon from somewhere else if a pile of trash either -- only that the vast majority is, and on both counts.

The vast Majority -- on both counts seem to adhear to the following description.

1. White folks that feel homo-sexuality is acceptable.
2. White folks that feel social communism is acceptable.
3. White folks that feel drug usage is acceptable.
4. White folks that feel affirmative action is acceptable -- even to the point of entertaining the idea that non-whites, and even non-white americans are entitled to free everything before any white gets anything at-all -- this includes a job, education, or even a way to pay taxes to an extent of funding the non-whites.
5. White Folks that are so disgustingly ignorant and pussed out that they are willing to start a fight -- but when called out, they call and or inform the police -- like a Tattle-Tale -- like a school age child -- much like a retarded bum drug addict criminal, who is affraid of the police due to their past..
6. White folks that adopt non-white children -- simply because they want others in society to see them with favor -- that and also to draw welfare checks and the non-white burden must be medicated to maintained.
7. White folks that are so lazy they would rather draw welfare and do drugs than to get a job -- and if these disgustingly ignorant and lazy white folks do get a job, they feel they are special and deserve more -- for the delivery of poor work standards and ethics.
8. White folks that feel they should be able to do as they please without any consequences -- such as drinking and driving.

OK ok -- time for me to say why all I talk about is """WHITE FOLKS"""!

I am white -- therefore I only identify with other white folks -- and give a dime less for non-whites -- but it breaks my heart and boggles my mind to see what modern white america has become -- and not just in Oregon -- but all accross this """ONCE GREAT NATION AND WHITE POPULATION THAT DEVELOPED IT""".

THE COORUPTED GLOBAL HEBREW HAS GOTTEN ITS WAY -- AND OREGON -- as well as the PNW as an entire - this part of this broken down nation is leading the way to become the most vile place on earth -- yes you got it -- THESE TRASHY, VILE, DISGUSTINGLY IGNORANT SUB-HUMANS that reside here -- they are the ones who can be blamed for the defilement of our nation.....
Mickey Jones

Portland, OR

#2402 Sep 26, 2013
I lied I haven't really traveled anywhere other than Kentucky for the occasional cross burning and Ohio for civil war reenactments. I think its obvious I haven't traveled considering my repetitive use of the term "non-white". My obsessive fixation of race and my blatant disregard for the human will to live a free life in a free country free from persecution of sex, race, religion and sexual orientation since I'm the human garbage that persecutes. I like to think of George Washington as a white man whom thought of me when he fought for the basic human freedoms. I think its also obvious I'm painfully undereducated on the facts of who founded the states I've never read the constitution I don't really know what it is I just know its for those fancy folks that's got brains to read em. I don't read much other than the bible to justify my immorality and the history of my people in the kkk.

Even though I complain about non-issues on this forum I understand I'm living in the 1950's when being a white racist was socially acceptable but I'm anger because I have to hide my racism now by anonymous posts on here. The real reason I hate basically everyone is because I actually hate myself. My father abused me.
Mickey Frank Jones

Bend, OR

#2403 Sep 28, 2013
Mickey Jones wrote:
I lied I haven't really traveled anywhere other than Kentucky for the occasional cross burning and Ohio for civil war reenactments. I think its obvious I haven't traveled considering my repetitive use of the term "non-white". My obsessive fixation of race and my blatant disregard for the human will to live a free life in a free country free from persecution of sex, race, religion and sexual orientation since I'm the human garbage that persecutes. I like to think of George Washington as a white man whom thought of me when he fought for the basic human freedoms. I think its also obvious I'm painfully undereducated on the facts of who founded the states I've never read the constitution I don't really know what it is I just know its for those fancy folks that's got brains to read em. I don't read much other than the bible to justify my immorality and the history of my people in the kkk.
Get ready for the next part of my facts about the Pacific North West -- OREGON/WASHINGTON STATE/CALIFORNIA....
Even though I complain about non-issues on this forum I understand I'm living in the 1950's when being a white racist was socially acceptable but I'm anger because I have to hide my racism now by anonymous posts on here. The real reason I hate basically everyone is because I actually hate myself. My father abused me.
Hello: Who ever you are - a """Mickey Jones Wanta-A-Beeeee"" "" --- LOL...
Well - I suppose I hit a nerve - brought about some facts that out and out pissed you off -- but no-doubt your an un---desirable non-white and most likely part HEBREW --- LOL..
Get ready for the next part of my facts about the Pacific North West -- OREGON/WASHINGTON STATE/CALIFORNIA -- you folks should find my input to be interesting.....
Mickey Frank Jones

Bend, OR

#2404 Sep 29, 2013
Greetings:
Now lets us all explore - ask and answer questions based on the questiion -- ""Why Do People hate Oregon - counting the ways"".

As a follow up - Oregon plain SUCKS - The People in Oregon Sucks -- The Emphasis on the Young People in Oregon SUCK, as well as the Hordes of outsides coming into Oregon SUCK -- The FEDERAL and STATE Governments which rule over Oregon Suck -- and the GOOD OLE """"" GREEDY, WANTA-BEE-LIBERALISTIC when its benefits them, Globalistic HEBREW SUCKS: such as the Bankers, College Personnel and Government Employees""" ".

So can anyone tell me why I blame the """"" WHITE FOLKS"""? Remember, I am a White Male...

The answer is simple, and in many ways the white folks can't be blamed out-wardly -- only for being the HEBREWS LITTLE SHEEP...

I suppose modern whites just are not smart enough to see the forest for the trees -- or perhaps in the since, the trees for the forest -- LOL...

In todays modern america schools, open media, and society as an entire - white folks have been bombed into submission with the view that they as whites need to be behind the HEBREWS OPEN ATTACK against them - against their future, against their family - ""AGAINST WHITE AMERICA AS A MAJOR EFFORT - JUST AS A WAR -- BREAK WHITE AMERICA AND THE US DOWN ONLY TO EXPLOIT THEM AND THE NATION"".

It is very hard for me to understand why a white person would actually want a non-white to get what they want ahead of them -- all the while paying the taxes that fund the non-white, while the non-white has earned nothing, and even to the point of NON-AMERICAN CITIZEN NON-WHITES:::: but yet, Oregonians and america as an entire does that very thing - and that blows my mind...

Take this Obama health care plan for example - are the white folks so stupid and shallow minded that they actually want to pay more for either the same health care -- or perhaps less health care coverage -- are they also so stupid and shallow minded knowing they will be either layed off their jobs or reduced to lesser than part time -- and for what -- so some non-white can be covered with health care coverage -- and at their expense -- so long as that lasts it is - as the nation is being bled-dry - and part time workers will not be able to fund non-white health care -- so all commodity items will soar in costs -- such as gasoline, food costs, rents, water and sewage -- on and on -- in other words the ""COLA will explode""

And for what reason -- ""THE MODERN WHITE FOLKS ARE TO STUPID TO SEE THE TREES.

Ohhhh ya -- many times (MOST OFTEN) when you see a white liberal talking about how great NON-WHITE GIVE AWAY PROGRAMS ARE -- such as on TV - pay close attantion to the name - and facial structure -- chances are this white person is not really white - it is actually a HEBREW - look close and just see if I'm correct......
L W Peete

Baltimore, MD

#2405 Sep 29, 2013
Mickey Frank Jones wrote:
Greetings:
Now lets us all explore - ask and answer questions based on the questiion -- ""Why Do People hate Oregon - counting the ways"".
As a follow up - Oregon plain SUCKS - The People in Oregon Sucks -- The Emphasis on the Young People in Oregon SUCK, as well as the Hordes of outsides coming into Oregon SUCK -- The FEDERAL and STATE Governments which rule over Oregon Suck -- and the GOOD OLE """"" GREEDY, WANTA-BEE-LIBERALISTIC when its benefits them, Globalistic HEBREW SUCKS: such as the Bankers, College Personnel and Government Employees""" ".
So can anyone tell me why I blame the """"" WHITE FOLKS"""? Remember, I am a White Male...
The answer is simple, and in many ways the white folks can't be blamed out-wardly -- only for being the HEBREWS LITTLE SHEEP...
I suppose modern whites just are not smart enough to see the forest for the trees -- or perhaps in the since, the trees for the forest -- LOL...
In todays modern america schools, open media, and society as an entire - white folks have been bombed into submission with the view that they as whites need to be behind the HEBREWS OPEN ATTACK against them - against their future, against their family - ""AGAINST WHITE AMERICA AS A MAJOR EFFORT - JUST AS A WAR -- BREAK WHITE AMERICA AND THE US DOWN ONLY TO EXPLOIT THEM AND THE NATION"".
It is very hard for me to understand why a white person would actually want a non-white to get what they want ahead of them -- all the while paying the taxes that fund the non-white, while the non-white has earned nothing, and even to the point of NON-AMERICAN CITIZEN NON-WHITES:::: but yet, Oregonians and america as an entire does that very thing - and that blows my mind...
Take this Obama health care plan for example - are the white folks so stupid and shallow minded that they actually want to pay more for either the same health care -- or perhaps less health care coverage -- are they also so stupid and shallow minded knowing they will be either layed off their jobs or reduced to lesser than part time -- and for what -- so some non-white can be covered with health care coverage -- and at their expense -- so long as that lasts it is - as the nation is being bled-dry - and part time workers will not be able to fund non-white health care -- so all commodity items will soar in costs -- such as gasoline, food costs, rents, water and sewage -- on and on -- in other words the ""COLA will explode""
And for what reason -- ""THE MODERN WHITE FOLKS ARE TO STUPID TO SEE THE TREES.
Ohhhh ya -- many times (MOST OFTEN) when you see a white liberal talking about how great NON-WHITE GIVE AWAY PROGRAMS ARE -- such as on TV - pay close attantion to the name - and facial structure -- chances are this white person is not really white - it is actually a HEBREW - look close and just see if I'm correct......
When did you get paroled? Did thy ever find all of the bodies?
Frank Jones

Bend, OR

#2406 Oct 5, 2013
L W Peete wrote:
<quoted text>When did you get paroled? Did thy ever find all of the bodies?
Ya Ya -- how very funny -- sheeeeeesh, what are you anyway:

> Non-White perhaps?
> Drug addicted Liberal Perhaps?
> Hebrew perhaps?

Or perhaps your just another Dumbed down Pro-No-Mama Social Communist piece of white trash?

Well Punk, which is it - enlighten us all - what are you?

Lets get on to more Oregon Sucks News -- shall we.

Oregon the great toilet - pro-No-Mama piece of garbage is now facing one of its final failures -- you got it -- ""NO-MAMA HEALTH CARE""

If you are one of the thousands of sand toad oregonians that actually spent your money and time to vote for that NON-WHITE/NON-AMERICAN THING -- well, you must be sick and feel like a fool by now - as it seems clear that non-mamas private agenda was to espouse the insurance companies - and clearly no-one will be saving a dime on health care -- actually the costs are going up, as are deductables - while tens of thousands will soon be working part time only -- if that -- so those of you who do have a job and pay taxes -- guess what dummies -- you get to pay more -- LOL LOL LOL -- you people who actually voted for the AFRICAN -- LOL LOL LOL -- ohhhhhh boy are you all just plain ignorant trash......
Frank Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2407 Oct 7, 2013
Hello Dummies:
Read above - I have told what I am -- but the others who want to cause trouble will not - do you know why -- if not I'll tell you!

You folks see - I am a white male - do not use drugs, do not drink, I'm a veteran, I hold three degrees, have a perfect driving record, and absolutely no criminal history to any extent can be found attached to my record - simply because there is none to be found!

But now look at the others - do a comparative -- what do you see?

>> Lazy Oregon Drug Addicted Liberalistic Social Communists - welfare hounds - whites that kiss the arses of those who are not even their own genetics, dumbed down Pro-Obama Following Trash >>>>>>> > In a Word: Oregon Trash that is the lowest life form in north america!

Oregon will fail - and the trash can be directly blamed!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2409 Oct 13, 2013
Mickey Jones wrote:
Greetings:
The Problems in Oregon are much like I have descibed in previous entries -- "THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES".
However: what I write about may be flawed to some extent!
To further my points, and or, to be more exacting, the problem with Oregon is to suggest that many of the young people who reside in Oregon are simply not decent, people under the age of 35 that is. Add to this; Oregon being a hot-bed for the gathering of human garbage - and for what reason I have no clue!
Now - I'm not suggesting that every person under the age of 35 is pure garbage, nor an I suggesting that every person who has relocated to oregon from somewhere else if a pile of trash either -- only that the vast majority is, and on both counts.
The vast Majority -- on both counts seem to adhear to the following description.
1. White folks that feel homo-sexuality is acceptable.
2. White folks that feel social communism is acceptable.
3. White folks that feel drug usage is acceptable.
4. White folks that feel affirmative action is acceptable -- even to the point of entertaining the idea that non-whites, and even non-white americans are entitled to free everything before any white gets anything at-all -- this includes a job, education, or even a way to pay taxes to an extent of funding the non-whites.
5. White Folks that are so disgustingly ignorant and pussed out that they are willing to start a fight -- but when called out, they call and or inform the police -- like a Tattle-Tale -- like a school age child -- much like a retarded bum drug addict criminal, who is affraid of the police due to their past..
6. White folks that adopt non-white children -- simply because they want others in society to see them with favor -- that and also to draw welfare checks and the non-white burden must be medicated to maintained.
7. White folks that are so lazy they would rather draw welfare and do drugs than to get a job -- and if these disgustingly ignorant and lazy white folks do get a job, they feel they are special and deserve more -- for the delivery of poor work standards and ethics.
8. White folks that feel they should be able to do as they please without any consequences -- such as drinking and driving.
OK ok -- time for me to say why all I talk about is """WHITE FOLKS"""!
I am white -- therefore I only identify with other white folks -- and give a dime less for non-whites -- but it breaks my heart and boggles my mind to see what modern white america has become -- and not just in Oregon -- but all accross this """ONCE GREAT NATION AND WHITE POPULATION THAT DEVELOPED IT""".
THE COORUPTED GLOBAL HEBREW HAS GOTTEN ITS WAY -- AND OREGON -- as well as the PNW as an entire - this part of this broken down nation is leading the way to become the most vile place on earth -- yes you got it -- THESE TRASHY, VILE, DISGUSTINGLY IGNORANT SUB-HUMANS that reside here -- they are the ones who can be blamed for the defilement of our nation.....
Put your crack pipe down.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2410 Oct 13, 2013
Frank Mickey Jones wrote:
Hello Dummies:
Read above - I have told what I am -- but the others who want to cause trouble will not - do you know why -- if not I'll tell you!
You folks see - I am a white male - do not use drugs, do not drink, I'm a veteran, I hold three degrees, have a perfect driving record, and absolutely no criminal history to any extent can be found attached to my record - simply because there is none to be found!
>> Lazy Oregon Drug Addicted Liberalistic Social Communists - welfare hounds - whites that kiss the arses of those who are not even their own genetics, dumbed down Pro-Obama Following Trash >>>>>>> > In a Word: Oregon Trash that is the lowest life form in north america!
3 degrees? Right. Let me guess. Degrees in BS, CS, & DD.
Cork Screwin'
Back Stabbin'
and Dirty Dealin'
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#2411 Oct 13, 2013
I've never really understood this entire thread, I mean the bottom-most line is; if you don't like it then go live somewhere else! I mean really, life is too short spending at living someplace you hate. I personally love Oregon, and II've found that most people who don't are the ones who never get out of Portland. Portland is not Oregon! It's just one little city in the northwest corner. The rest of the state has such unmatched (or at least very difficult to match) beauty and recreational opportunity, Will turn off the PC and fire up the buggy, and get out into the Great Pacific Northwest and discover what our place is all about. Camping, hiking, exploring lava fields in the high desert and tHhe majesty of the Pacific coast, rock climbing or just exploring, and simple sightseeing we have it all.
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2412 Oct 13, 2013
0regonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>3 degrees? Right. Let me guess. Degrees in BS, CS, & DD.
Cork Screwin'
Back Stabbin'
and Dirty Dealin'
I don't need to prove anything to you - your nothing more than a Westcoast Dummy..
Franky Jones

Bend, OR

#2413 Nov 8, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
I've never really understood this entire thread, I mean the bottom-most line is; if you don't like it then go live somewhere else! I mean really, life is too short spending at living someplace you hate. I personally love Oregon, and II've found that most people who don't are the ones who never get out of Portland. Portland is not Oregon! It's just one little city in the northwest corner. The rest of the state has such unmatched (or at least very difficult to match) beauty and recreational opportunity, Will turn off the PC and fire up the buggy, and get out into the Great Pacific Northwest and discover what our place is all about. Camping, hiking, exploring lava fields in the high desert and tHhe majesty of the Pacific coast, rock climbing or just exploring, and simple sightseeing we have it all.
Hello PDX DAVE:
All I have read within your post is info based on your opinion concerned with the natural environment - such as areas to rock climb, the coast line -- on and on..

I have not read anything to do with just how saurry the people of the west-coast are - how the liberal communist has taken over and destroyed the economy in oregon -- how many welfare grabbing drug addicts there are in the PNW -- how the minimum wage must be raised in order for the mass hordes on un-educated and non-skilled to earn enough to pay for a slum in the ghetto: what about these issues?????
ET call Home

Seattle, WA

#2414 Nov 8, 2013
Franky Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello PDX DAVE:
All I have read within your post is info based on your opinion concerned with the natural environment - such as areas to rock climb, the coast line -- on and on..
I have not read anything to do with just how saurry the people of the west-coast are - how the liberal communist has taken over and destroyed the economy in oregon -- how many welfare grabbing drug addicts there are in the PNW -- how the minimum wage must be raised in order for the mass hordes on un-educated and non-skilled to earn enough to pay for a slum in the ghetto: what about these issues?????
If you miss wearing those ghost suits then go back to the South. Us up here, live and let live. Smoke a joint and put the moonshine down.
Franky Jones

Bend, OR

#2415 Nov 10, 2013
ET call Home wrote:
<quoted text> If you miss wearing those ghost suits then go back to the South. Us up here, live and let live. Smoke a joint and put the moonshine down.
You a dope smoker --- LOL LOL LOL -- ya, that figures!!

As far as the suit your talikng about, I assume your takiling about the klan! I am not and have never been affilited with the klan - sorry to disappoint you, but you have the wrong man.

Myself -- I'm a very old fashioned and traditional patriot of this nation - I love this nation, I served this nation, and most of the men in my family have done the same - I was Army, but all of the others were Navy.

So there you go - thats what i'M ABOUT - a patriot!

But how can anyone -- any American be patriotic to the United States anymore? Dope head, heres your challenge - sit back and watch, simply watch others in your community - listen -- listen to others in your community -- read the news, watch the news -- gather up all of the info that enters your small little brain - and then try to process it -- what will you be processing???

Garbage -- thats the info you will be gathering -- and I fear your one of the Garabge People -- ya -- DOPE HEAD you heard right!!!!
JimmyPo

Newberg, OR

#2416 Nov 12, 2013
Frank Mickey Jones wrote:
Hello Dummies:
Great writing by someone that is contributing to the problem with the country. People that are so stupid that they don't know the difference between socialism and communism. Not surprised when looking at the drivel on FOX "NEWS" about getting rid of the Constitution for the Boston bombing suspect. No class. I mean come on, dumbed down? As education goes up, so down the chance of voting Democratic. You have to dumb everything down for Republicans it seems.
Lunatic

Enumclaw, WA

#2417 Nov 12, 2013
Mickey Frank Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Get ready for the next part of my facts about the Pacific North West -- OREGON/WASHINGTON STATE/CALIFORNIA -- you folks should find my input to be interesting.....
Dude you are so whacked you can't even read a map. California? Part of the great Pacific North West? Do you think Mexico makes up the Mid West? Like the other guy said. Put down the crack pipe and step away from the keyboard.
HaHaHa

Seattle, WA

#2418 Nov 12, 2013
LMAO!!
Franky Jones

Bend, OR

#2419 Nov 24, 2013
Lunatic wrote:
<quoted text> Dude you are so whacked you can't even read a map. California? Part of the great Pacific North West? Do you think Mexico makes up the Mid West? Like the other guy said. Put down the crack pipe and step away from the keyboard.
Put down the crack pipe you say -- and your from Washington State --- LOL LOL LOL -- I thinks its common knowledge that Washington State legalized the open and public usage of pot -- which leads me to see that your the dope head -- kinda like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it???

People -- and I use the term loooooosly - from the West coast are just a horde of lazy, dumb, welfare grabbing -- smart ass punk trash -- mostly a horde of mongrals that are so racially mixed they have no idea what they are -- and that must describe your dumb ass -- lol lol lol lol.

But I do have a question -- something that I can-not figure out about the creatures of the west coast areas: """Why do the sub-human west coasters feel they have to catter to homo-sexuals and or bi-sexuals -- not just in private life -- but also in the work place""""? ??????

Is it because the local government has told you folks that you have no other choice -- or is it because most est costers are within that catagory??????

WestCoasters ===== Lazy, dumb, drug addicted, welfare grabbing, homo-sexuals,smart asses and just plain and pure garbage -- and what a shame it is.....
Frank Jones

Bend, OR

#2420 Nov 26, 2013
JimmyPo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great writing by someone that is contributing to the problem with the country. People that are so stupid that they don't know the difference between socialism and communism. Not surprised when looking at the drivel on FOX "NEWS" about getting rid of the Constitution for the Boston bombing suspect. No class. I mean come on, dumbed down? As education goes up, so down the chance of voting Democratic. You have to dumb everything down for Republicans it seems.
Hello Mr. Po
You think your smart don't you --- LOL LOL LOL, I don't think so --but will try to teach you a little something -- if I can..

Here ya go -- follow this >>

>> Draw a line from left to right - lable the left as "Socialism" -- and the right as "Communism".

>> At each point you travel from left to right on your economics chart - you place a little check -- examples of socialism are "Social Security", "Tax and Tax Rate hikes for the benefit of Blacks", "Government law such as affirmative action laws", on and on with each and every """SOCIALISTIC MOTIVE""".

The further the checks are to the right -- the closer to Communism you get -- simply because Social is Communism to some level of degree....

As far as your ignornant rant about some bomber -- what is that non-sense -- that has nothing to do with socialism or the economy of!

Just as I said -- you people on the west coast are nothing more than a bunch of dumbed down punks -- You must be just like all of the other dope heads -- and thats a real shame.....
kickem

Portland, OR

#2422 Dec 31, 2013
Mickey J wrote:
Greetings Oregonians:
You folks ever heard the expression - "Sreaming Liberals"? Ya - well, they are a major reason why I feel Oregon and the west Coast Sucks so badly - IE: Yet another reason why I this part of the nation.
Heres a true Story for you folks - and I still can-not believe this is truelly how dumb and stupid Oregonians and Persons from the west coast truelly are.
Ok - Short and to the point - as much as I can.
I was listening to a lady complain about how high College tuition in this part of the nation is - saying her students loans were already at $298.00 per month - and she still had two years to go - until completeing college.
I kinda know this lady - and already understood she is a very vocalized California Screaming Liberal - but I had a conversation with her about -
as stupid as it is - "Supply and Demand", which is the root and or foundation of our US economy.
I told her that college seats are in numbers just like a number of apples for sale.
Lets say: 100 people wish to buy an availble 50 apples - the costs of each apple will be rather expensive - because the supply is lower than the demand.
However: lets say 100 people wish to purchase an available 200 apples - the costs per unit will decrease simply because the demand is lowe- as to the actual number.
Ok - she understood that concept just fine. Ohhhh by the way - she also sports one of those ""CO-EXIST" " bumper stickers on the back of her Subaru.
Well - I then told her that the state of Oregon Government has passed a law - which states - Illegal Mexicans are by law to admitted into college before and or ahead of white Oregonians - and further - they are not expected to pay full tuition costs - if any costs at all.
I asked her - ""In what way has this law effected the number of available Seats in accordance to supply and demand""?
This is the interesting part - the first and only words out of her mouth was to call me a racist.
Ok - I suppose I am a bit of a racist - but even if I am - what business is that of hers - and what does that have to do with the statement and question?
Ok - if this is REALLY what the White Folks want in Oregon - there isn't anything I can do about it.
But now - Look for yourselves what WELFARE MEXICANS are doing to the COLA - your costs:
Do you really want to be poor in your own nation - come on people THINK......
Really Mickey M.? Your quotes as follows: "Sreaming Liberals"?" "truelly" "completeing" "availble" your spelling idiocy is reason enough to laugh at you, as for "lowe" IQs' you are in no position to be bashing anybody, Lefty or Righty, go back to 5th grade and PAY ATTENTION this time around you illiterate loudmouth! How dare you pretend to school someone on ANY socially relevant topic, let alone economics, you are an idiot, you cannot spell, you cannot even reason! I say this as a proud White West Coast resident who is NOT afraid of diversity, NOT afraid of change, NOT afraid of running dip shit NAZI punks out of our towns!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Makes Somalis So Different? (Dec '10) Mon Guido 157
High Quality Roofing Sheet 0.4mm Color Coated A... Mon Sebahtstian 1
wood carving machine HR-1513 for sale Sun Sebahtstian 1
Light bioreactor (Autoclavable) Glass Light bi... Sun Sebahtstian 1
Websleuths link baiting and registered member t... (Feb '11) Sat Duped 44
bars avaiable now!!!! (Sep '16) Mar 23 got it 22
Got cans? Got bottles? Mar 3 Paul 2

Beaverton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance