how you hate oregon; let you count th...
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2380 Sep 4, 2013
Glad o be gone wrote:
Oregon dwellers, are ignorant fools
Ya - I agree -- OOppps -- more than agree!

I moved to Central Oregon for a few reasons - but mostly because I was interested in finding a nice peacefull little town to semi-retire in: moreover, a small little town to get away from the hustle of the DFW area - as the crime in DFW is extreme, as is the number of drug-addicts,a state government which is so greedy the working class can barely make a get by - and an area which has been over-ran by Illegal Mexican - which are held up by a disgusting state government and further backed/funded by a crap federal government ans special interests.

But instead of finding a nice peacefull little town, I found a State Government which is more greedy than Texas - I found a Peoples who are so dumb, so dirty, and so slobin'ly disgusting - well, I can hardly stand to look at them or even talk to them. I would discribe the avarage Oregonian, and the State in the following way:

> Lazy, Drunken and Drug Addicted Welfare Hounds.
> Either Un-Educated -- or -- Educated in a backward way.
> Communistic Liberal Punks.
> White People who are so ignorant that they want persons of other races -- to include non-Americans to get free everything they want - while they sit and bitch because they have to pay higher taxes and lose their jobs.
> The absolute worse drivers in the nation - to the point of dangerous!
> Coorupted Business -- greedy business.
> having to deal with Special Interests are an everyday occurance - and the norm is getting free stuff for non-whites - such as education - food, housing, electricity. There was actually a news special about how great it was to see a WHITE man and his WHITE wife lose their home thru a coorupted linder - while ILLEGAL MEXICANS GOT THE HOUSE FREE -- after the WHITE FOLKS WERE FORCED OUT BY THE SHERIFF.

>>> OREGON IS OWNED AND OPPERATED BY HEBREW SPECIAL INTERESTS AND COORUPTED BANKERS

>>> OREGON IS A STATE WHICH HAS CONVINCED THE WHITES TO BE DUMBED DOWN TO THE POINT OF GIVING EVERYTHING TO NON-WHITES -- while they parade around which their adopted negoresssss - all the while asking if a food contains gluten.

>>> OREGON is a state which spends money -- tax payer money mind you -- to design NON-WHITE TV COMMERCIALS which are driven to sponsor NON-WHITES,

YA well -- I could go on and on -- but I tell everyone reading this that Oregon is just about as disgusting a place as I have ever been - both the average citizen - and the State Government....
Too white trash

Portland, OR

#2381 Sep 4, 2013
orkin33 wrote:
TOO WHITE TRASH-sure there are some good Californians but you can do all the "good things" the only thing people notice is the little things like paying mexico to extort your state from you -let the Mexicans brainwash you to their ideology for the past 30 years then kick you out-anc califonrnians happily leave the bill -and continue living in their same drunken denial of all the problems they create just to dump them on yet another state and act surprised when the same things happen thusly blaming the locals of the very state they ran to in the first place -not to mention letting everyone in said state how awesome fabulous and free their state is that they coincidently don't want to actually live in ??
This is exactly oregon people's problem you blame the problems of your failed state and failed policies on other people and other states(outsiders) but you'll gladly take money from outsiders. It's your own fault nobody else's. stop complaining about Mexicans and Californians and whomever else you want to deflect blame on. Stop being ignorant. Why am I wasting my time there's no use in talking sense to the senseless.
Too white trash

United States

#2382 Sep 4, 2013
orkin33 wrote:
and just as the Mexicans double standards have been pumped into your head about all the things "we" as Mexicans have done to make America great? and "we" as americans(say the Mexicans)need to accommodate "us"? and then you wonder why they are bankrupting your state one city at a time and you paid them to do it? what makes you think for a minute they could give two tacos about you or America ? if you bothered to study up on their history you would know why they haven't been able to establish themselves for their past 4,000 indigenous years but were more than happy to kick you out? those lands were made bankrupt slave states and take a guess how they enslaved peoples?
SURPRISE SURPRISE!
This forum is like where normal people like myself from surrounding states that made the bad decision of moving to Oregon come to express how crappy Oregon is and how where people from Oregon come to show how truly racist and out of touch with reality they are.
Too white trash

United States

#2383 Sep 4, 2013
Mickey Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya - I agree -- OOppps -- more than agree!
I moved to Central Oregon for a few reasons - but mostly because I was interested in finding a nice peacefull little town to semi-retire in: moreover, a small little town to get away from the hustle of the DFW area - as the crime in DFW is extreme, as is the number of drug-addicts,a state government which is so greedy the working class can barely make a get by - and an area which has been over-ran by Illegal Mexican - which are held up by a disgusting state government and further backed/funded by a crap federal government ans special interests.
But instead of finding a nice peacefull little town, I found a State Government which is more greedy than Texas - I found a Peoples who are so dumb, so dirty, and so slobin'ly disgusting - well, I can hardly stand to look at them or even talk to them. I would discribe the avarage Oregonian, and the State in the following way:
> Lazy, Drunken and Drug Addicted Welfare Hounds.
> Either Un-Educated -- or -- Educated in a backward way.
> Communistic Liberal Punks.
> White People who are so ignorant that they want persons of other races -- to include non-Americans to get free everything they want - while they sit and bitch because they have to pay higher taxes and lose their jobs.
> The absolute worse drivers in the nation - to the point of dangerous!
> Coorupted Business -- greedy business.
> having to deal with Special Interests are an everyday occurance - and the norm is getting free stuff for non-whites - such as education - food, housing, electricity. There was actually a news special about how great it was to see a WHITE man and his WHITE wife lose their home thru a coorupted linder - while ILLEGAL MEXICANS GOT THE HOUSE FREE -- after the WHITE FOLKS WERE FORCED OUT BY THE SHERIFF.
>>> OREGON IS OWNED AND OPPERATED BY HEBREW SPECIAL INTERESTS AND COORUPTED BANKERS
>>> OREGON IS A STATE WHICH HAS CONVINCED THE WHITES TO BE DUMBED DOWN TO THE POINT OF GIVING EVERYTHING TO NON-WHITES -- while they parade around which their adopted negoresssss - all the while asking if a food contains gluten.
>>> OREGON is a state which spends money -- tax payer money mind you -- to design NON-WHITE TV COMMERCIALS which are driven to sponsor NON-WHITES,
YA well -- I could go on and on -- but I tell everyone reading this that Oregon is just about as disgusting a place as I have ever been - both the average citizen - and the State Government....
I agree about the worst drivers. The recent nationwide study on worst drivers in the nation Portland was in the top 10 percent. Also agree with the level of education its like the schools stop teaching at grade 7. All that other stuff is pretty damn racist I think you would fit in better in one of the southern confederate states.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2384 Sep 4, 2013
TOOWHITETRASH-its uncanny how you can describe yourself and your last state of flight to a t and project that on everyone else must take years of practice to actually convince yourself you know what your doing unlike the state you ran to-ugh human ignorance arrogance and denial is asstounding

Location hidden

#2385 Sep 4, 2013
TOOWHITE AND MICKEY J(been awhile)REALIZE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO BE IN THE NW-PRECALIFORNICATION WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH NICER -AND IT WAS-BUT SADLY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW-ALL YOU WILL DO IS BRAG ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOUR LAST STATE WAS AND CONTINUE DRAGGING THE SAME PROBLEMS WITH YOU TO YET ANOTHER STATE AND BLAME THAT STATE AS THE REASON WHY YOU GOT AS FAR AWAY FROM IT AS YOU COULD?

Location hidden

#2386 Sep 4, 2013
MICKEKY J-AND YOU ALREADY KNOW WHATS THE INEVITABLE DEMISE OF THIS COAST-THE CANCER HAS SPREAD TO THE LAST STATE ON THIS COAST AND THE BRAINWASHED MASSES ARE BEGGING FOR THEIR OWN DEMISE AS THEY WALLOW IN DRUNKEN DENIAL PITY PARTY OF SELF LOATHING AND EGOMANICAL NARCISISM -TILL THE MIGHTY OBAMA BRINGS THEM THE COMMUNISM THEY WANT-THEY WILL CONTINUE TO SELG SABOTAGE AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND STOMP IT OUT -IN LIEU OF THEIR OWN GUILT IGNORANCE AND LAZINESS AND THE FACT THAT THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT HOW GUILLABLE AND USED THEY WERE-AND THE MEXICANS WILL HAPPILY TAKE IT OVER AND RUN INTO BANKRUPTCY IN THE NAME OF THE CHOSEN RACE!

Location hidden

#2387 Sep 4, 2013
WEST COAST LAND OF HYPOCRITES AND CONTRADICTIONS AND PRIDE IN SELF SABOTAGE AND NOW YOUR "PRIDE" IS HURT HOW TOUGH CAN IT BE TO NOT GAF FOR 30 YEARS? PRIDE IN WHAT? SOUND LIKE THE MEXICANS TALKING ABOUT "WE" HAVE DONE TO MAKE AMERICA SUCH A GREAT PLACE? WHAT DID THEY DO THEY TRASHED IT AND BANRKUPT IT MURDER AND POISON EVERYONE

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2388 Sep 4, 2013
people hate portland? Really?
Too white trash

Portland, OR

#2389 Sep 5, 2013
orkin33 wrote:
TOOWHITETRASH-its uncanny how you can describe yourself and your last state of flight to a t and project that on everyone else must take years of practice to actually convince yourself you know what your doing unlike the state you ran to-ugh human ignorance arrogance and denial is asstounding
Learn to spell before you attempt to insult someone on their knowledge or else you just look stupid. One can't be in possession of an action. You were probably educated in Oregon. I said before I didn't take flight out of Cali unlike most americans I want to explore the states. I'll probably go back to Cali after the way I've been treated in Oregon. No need to reply with "don't like it here, leave". You're all a broken record.
Too white trash

Portland, OR

#2390 Sep 5, 2013
orkin33 wrote:
TOOWHITE AND MICKEY J(been awhile)REALIZE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO BE IN THE NW-PRECALIFORNICATION WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH NICER -AND IT WAS-BUT SADLY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW-ALL YOU WILL DO IS BRAG ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOUR LAST STATE WAS AND CONTINUE DRAGGING THE SAME PROBLEMS WITH YOU TO YET ANOTHER STATE AND BLAME THAT STATE AS THE REASON WHY YOU GOT AS FAR AWAY FROM IT AS YOU COULD?
You're very wrong. There are many nice states people don't drag their last states problems with them that notion is ridiculous and needs to stop it makes no sense but neither does the average Oregonian thought. Ill be moving back to Cali and if you are correct ,which you're not, I hope I don't drag oregon problems back to Cali with me or else ill turn everyone into undereducated poor white people and California will be begging the gov for a bailout every year.
Too white trash

Portland, OR

#2391 Sep 5, 2013
orkin33 wrote:
MICKEKY J-AND YOU ALREADY KNOW WHATS THE INEVITABLE DEMISE OF THIS COAST-THE CANCER HAS SPREAD TO THE LAST STATE ON THIS COAST AND THE BRAINWASHED MASSES ARE BEGGING FOR THEIR OWN DEMISE AS THEY WALLOW IN DRUNKEN DENIAL PITY PARTY OF SELF LOATHING AND EGOMANICAL NARCISISM -TILL THE MIGHTY OBAMA BRINGS THEM THE COMMUNISM THEY WANT-THEY WILL CONTINUE TO SELG SABOTAGE AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND STOMP IT OUT -IN LIEU OF THEIR OWN GUILT IGNORANCE AND LAZINESS AND THE FACT THAT THEY WILL NEVER ADMIT HOW GUILLABLE AND USED THEY WERE-AND THE MEXICANS WILL HAPPILY TAKE IT OVER AND RUN INTO BANKRUPTCY IN THE NAME OF THE CHOSEN RACE!
First, I live on the west coast and I don't like Obama. Second, you need to take your insane rants bottle them up and put them with the stockpile of food storage you have in your doomsday bunker. You're insane stay in your bunker until "the end of days" stay away from civilized society. Please!
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2393 Sep 8, 2013
Too white trash wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree about the worst drivers. The recent nationwide study on worst drivers in the nation Portland was in the top 10 percent. Also agree with the level of education its like the schools stop teaching at grade 7. All that other stuff is pretty damn racist I think you would fit in better in one of the southern confederate states.
Hello: Too White Trash
Ok - I will be honest - I am from the south.

Can you be honest if I ask you a few questions?

Questions:

Q1.- Do you like the way our nation has gone - to include the NW -such ideas as the economy, direct racism against whites, a forced globalization, illegal invasions from mexico???

Q2.- You say I'm racist - well ok - Its been stated before, so perhaps I am - but perhaps I'm not, but am sick of double standards, such as free education for all except whites, give away federal and state government jobs to non-whites - but yet anti-white rules come to play such as affirmative action ----- which leads to my other questions - are you white - are you male -- and if so, are you satisfied with our nations apparent anti-white movement under No-MAMA the chimp?????
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2394 Sep 10, 2013
Hello: TOO WHITE TRASH
Ya - I see -- now you see and now you don't!

Too White Trash -- your just another non-white acting tough and important -- LOL LOL LOL -- what a joke...

LOL -- so let me ask -- are you a chimp or are you a taco?????
Krimlan

Tualatin, OR

#2395 Sep 14, 2013
MamaJohnson86 wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing good ever came out of oregon? yea because lumber isnt useful and no one uses leatherman knives or columbia sportswear jackets. oh yea and no one wears nikes. come on stupid, dont even try to go there. and by the way im not a liberal. put that in your pipe and smoke it.
ya cause cutting down trees is a good thing (even if you replant them) leatherman is a horrid place to work and nikes? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20143...

horrible horrible horrible....... so your defense of oregon is to say how good the bad stuff is.... you are a Oregonian through an throguh

Since: Sep 13

Eugene, OR

#2396 Sep 17, 2013
And the worst part of oregon is... Drumroll....Yep politics! it is ...the ppl r super nice and shit and that can b super weird (especially if ur from anywhere else cuz there not) and thats perhaps even a bad thing but that's nothing compared 2 these country af* rednecks In power enforcing there country standards on so called free adults...
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2397 Sep 19, 2013
Pbj1 wrote:
And the worst part of oregon is... Drumroll....Yep politics! it is ...the ppl r super nice and shit and that can b super weird (especially if ur from anywhere else cuz there not) and thats perhaps even a bad thing but that's nothing compared 2 these country af* rednecks In power enforcing there country standards on so called free adults...
You have got to be the dumbest non-white on the face of the Earth -- LOL LOL LOL!

Move to africa -- sheeeeesh.....
ricky

Portland, OR

#2398 Sep 21, 2013
Im from Portland and it sucks there .portshiters are dumb down that think there smart Obama loving retards who votes anyways the Democrat and Republican Are old and obsolete Just like the portskins master degree That's pretty much Obsolete I know people that was born n raised In Portland and got there masters and make 10hr wow that's embarrassing .an portlanders hate out of towners because they know Portland is a run through between California An Seattle an people just stop here to take a shat .and that woman are Gross and got diseases From were all them out of town sailors I bet you didn't about that ?? And the only time port was ever cool was when the native Indian's were here before the portlaners came and killed them all and took there land .pirtlanders are racist Just not on the surface

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2399 Sep 22, 2013
Portland is just San Francisco North. A very immoral town with too many people crammed together and they think that is progress. If it wasn't for Intel and other high technology this town and state would be in even worse shape than it is now. I predict it is getting worse.
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2400 Sep 23, 2013
Greetings:
What makes Oregon a piece of garbage is the People who reside in Oregon!

In all fairness to the people in Oregon - modern Oregonians are not just people who were born in Oregon, as most I have encountered were from many other states and nations.

However, Modern Oregonians are in my opion the most vile, dirty, disgusting, ignorant, lazy, and over-all the most trashy punks I have ever has the dis-pleasure to meet.

So for me - the reason I even post here is to find an answer as to why -- moreover how this has developed: such as what attracts these trashy and vile people to Oregon?

Myself, I have been to/visited over twenty US states -- been out-of-country to mexico, Canada, the UK, Germany, France and Spain - so I'm not without experience in travel. I do recognize that sorry, vile trashy people reside everywhere, in every nation, in every state - but I also recognize that good and decent people reside in every state and nation as well - so what I see in Oregon is for some reason a collection of the vile creatures has collected in Oregon - such as suggesting that the most vile and disgusting creatures in the World has for some reason relocated to Oregon ---- but what is it that attracts such a vast collection of scum?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized Stalking / Gang Stalking Oregon Forum (Jan '14) 22 min Winston OR 104
Male Feminism Sat ImagiTrality 2
Whats the neighborhood Grisham like? Sat ImagiTrality 4
Wanda Bones Sat Lisa Selmons 2
promise Fri Father-Daddy Steven 2
Enlightened Minds Want To Know Fri ImagiTrality 1
Dale Oklahoma Fri ImagiTrality 1

Beaverton Jobs

Personal Finance

Beaverton Mortgages