SeattleFan

Portland, OR

#2214 Dec 9, 2012
My pet peeves with this hodge-podge state is it's racism, judgemental mentality and laziness. As a Native American, I get the second class treatment in this shit state. Oregonian women are always rude and insulting people of NA. And at the same time they claim to be the "most progressive" state in the union. I lived in California for a few years and I never got this kind of treatment from Californian women. So for those believe Californians are to blame for the shit in Oregon, are wrong. Oregonians are just plain assholes.

If you're a Rocker, watch out! All of Oregon (even in Portland) will give you the stuck up treatment. I guess it reminds them how Seattle kicks their sorry asses into the next century in that department. It's a double wammy for a Native American into Rock music, for which I am. So I get the worst of the worst treatment in Oregon.

The laziness of Oregonians is so mundane, Oregon has to give tax credit to out of state companies in order to lure them to this shit hole. Intel anybody? Which is the reason I don't touch Intel processors at all. I only use AMD processors in both my desktop and notebook computers. AMD doesn't employ Oregonians, so it gives me a piece of mind knowing not one cent of my hard earned money goes to Oregon.

So I excercise my consumer right not support the shit state known as Oregon. I don't buy from companies related to nor have any business with Oregon. I even buy groceries in Vancouver, Wa. If you hate Oregon as much and happen to live in this shit state as I do. You should do the same.
SeattleFan

Portland, OR

#2215 Dec 9, 2012
Ceece wrote:
<quoted text>
*wherever
*they're
*they're
*they're
Also, too many hyphens.
Guys, if you all hate it in Oregon so bad, maybe you should move?
LMAO!!! Typical Oregonian response, don't give any well thought out response to criticism. Just give a knee-jerk response because we're to lazy to think. If you don't like it when we use Freedom of Speech to express our feelings towards this shit hole then either 1) pay us to move out of this crap hole of a state or 2)suck it up and shut up!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2216 Dec 9, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
GIOVANNI-UM LIKE I SAID LAST YEAR
OREGON IS REFRIED CALIFORNIA !
ANYTHING SOUTH OF OREGON IS MEXICO ALREADY ITS A MATTER OF INTERPREATION-JUST LIKE WHEN HALF OF CALIFORNIA GETS KICKED OUT BY THE MEXICANS TO HAPILY DUMP THEIR TRASHED OUT FEAR INFESTED,CRIME RIDDEN POLICE STATE TO RELOCATE TO THE NW
PROBLEM IS THEY "LEFT THEIR HEADS IN CALI"
SO THEY REALLY DONT HAVE THING TO "CONGATULATE THEMSELVES FOR " AS THEY HIGH 5 AND PAT EACH OTHER ON THE BACK FOR GETTING OUT OF THEIR SELF MADE MESS JUST LIKE THE MEXICANS HAVE BEEN PREOGRAMMING THEM FOR SELF SABOTAGE FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!1 QUE CHISTOSOS ESTUPIDO GABACHOS!
ITS CALLED "POLITICAL SUBVERSION" AND ITS BEEN GOING ON WITH A TACO AND A SMILE FOR YEARS DOWN THERE GIOVANNI!
If they make a new NW homeland, it should be called New California because thats exactly what it seems like. It will never be all white at this rate.. the beaners aren't stopping.. they are following Californians because they leave a bunch of unfinished business. Sadly white people ruin a lot of these areas they leave. Theres no true escape unless you address your problems and work to fix them.. thats one thing I learned.. The true escape is earned. Whites have nowhere to run to because they pick up and leave once they allow their areas to become crapholes. Thats why its unfair to see Mickeys comments about how Native Americans are subhuman trash.. the same white man in a different age stuck them on reservations and if possible, theres people who would do it again but it won't be me thats for sure.

Location hidden

#2217 Dec 9, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
SET TEH RECORD STRAIGHT-YEAH YEAH AND SINCE CARTER PASSED TEH "REFUGEE ACT" OF 1980 THAT OEPNED THIS CAN OF WORMS BLAH BLAH THE POINT IS MISIDERECTION THE SAME KIND THAT HAPPEND IN TEH 50W WITH THE MC CARTHY ERA RED SCARE
For some reason you remind me of the Bluto of Topix.. Google Bluto sometime.

Location hidden

#2218 Dec 9, 2012
SeattleFan wrote:
My pet peeves with this hodge-podge state is it's racism, judgemental mentality and laziness. As a Native American, I get the second class treatment in this shit state. Oregonian women are always rude and insulting people of NA. And at the same time they claim to be the "most progressive" state in the union. I lived in California for a few years and I never got this kind of treatment from Californian women. So for those believe Californians are to blame for the shit in Oregon, are wrong. Oregonians are just plain assholes.
If you're a Rocker, watch out! All of Oregon (even in Portland) will give you the stuck up treatment. I guess it reminds them how Seattle kicks their sorry asses into the next century in that department. It's a double wammy for a Native American into Rock music, for which I am. So I get the worst of the worst treatment in Oregon.
The laziness of Oregonians is so mundane, Oregon has to give tax credit to out of state companies in order to lure them to this shit hole. Intel anybody? Which is the reason I don't touch Intel processors at all. I only use AMD processors in both my desktop and notebook computers. AMD doesn't employ Oregonians, so it gives me a piece of mind knowing not one cent of my hard earned money goes to Oregon.
So I excercise my consumer right not support the shit state known as Oregon. I don't buy from companies related to nor have any business with Oregon. I even buy groceries in Vancouver, Wa. If you hate Oregon as much and happen to live in this shit state as I do. You should do the same.
I never heard any Native American buzz when I was in OR.. mostly if whites befriended minorities, it was their token blacks.. I never understood it especially white women there omg.. the ones with the Klan ancestry.. when I voiced my opinion to them they couldn't believe it.. I didn't have their ancestry in my background since I am Italian/Irish from MA so my opinions scared them because I told it like I was. I seemed to creep out every white Oregonian when I mentioned race to them or how I noticed a lot of befriending of token blacks. A few old guys in a bar somewhere thought I was ok but then there were those ones like I just said and there was more of that. My immediate neighbors were ok because they were my roommates grandparents and the neighbors on the other side they knew for yrs. Individually my roommate even said, you're one of the out of area people I'd keep here so that kinda counts for something.

Also when I had my hair long in 2008, I COULD have looked part indian as I had real dark long hair and I straightened it. Some jackass on a bike calls me a "fucking poser".. maybe thats the type of crap you got. I also looked like a rocker too so MAYBE it was the Seattle thing you mentioned mixed with the fact I didn't look hmm maybe English to him. Maybe he thought I was Indian rocker after all like you experienced there I don't know.

Portlands music scene is highly overrated.. it has nothing on Boston imho historywise or going back in the last 40 yrs anyhow even if the sides are more even today. Boston is the Seattle of the east for music. If you get out of those little pockets where it exists in Portland, theres nothing and more boring people per capita than anywhere I lived no lie outside of a few. I swear, the music scene was better even in my suburban area I grew up in with 40,000 people and less boring people too... how the F do you figure? My HS had the best music program in the area too, could have easily tied Portland considering its population lol. I just think that other than the Decemberists, Sleater Kinney, and the Dandys, The Shins.. theres not a lot else. Alternative and indie is mostly my thing and old music from the 40s and 50s.. with you it might be metal I don't know. I like Big Head Todd and the Monsters though.. pretty bluesy.
hate oregon

Eugene, OR

#2219 Dec 10, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
HATE OREGENO-UM AND YOUR FROM ? AND YOUR THERE ARENT YOU? WHATS REALLY SURREAL IS THE OBLVIOUS COMMMENTS MADE BY THE FLEEING CALIFORNIANS WHO REALLY THINK THEY ARE DOING THE NW A FAVOR BY GRACING US WITH THEIR PRESENCE ? AND ALWAYS HAVE SOME COMMENT ABOUT HOW TRASHY CRIME RIDDEN AND WHAT BAD TRAFFIC OREGON HAS? WTF? THEY HAVE BEEN LIVING IN OBLIVIOUS DENIAL FOR SO LONG THEY DON'T EVEN WONDER WHY IT IS EVERYWEHRE THEY GO THE SAME MESS HAPPENS? AND FOR THE FOURTH TIME DUDE YOU HAVE BEEN IN CALIFORNIA FOR AT LEAST THE PAST 4 YEARS -LAST TIME I WAS IN CALI IN 05(doing social research) HAPPEND TO BE THE TIME WHEN CALIFORNIANS WERE BEGGING MEXICANS TO COME TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FREE BENEFITS INCENTIVES AND GAVE THEM FREE CITIZNESHIP BASED ON RACE(so they wouldnt be called racists) TALK ABOUT A CONTRADICTION
Greetings,

I AM FROM SHANGHAI CHINA, BUT IT'S UNFAIR TO COMPARE OREGON WITH SHANGHAI. SO I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE OUR RURAL AREA TO COMPARE WITH. IN CHINA, WE HAVE HILLBILLIES TOO, BUT THE DIFFERENCES ARE MOST OF OUR HILLBILLIES ARE HONEST, DILIGENT, HARD-WORKING, WARM-HEARTED,REAL ETC,. I CANT SEE ANY THOSE GOOD CHARACTERISTICS ON ANY OREGONIANS INCLUDING THE EDUCATED ONES. I CAME TO THE STATES NOT FOR GRABBING THE WELFARE AS YOU OREGONIANS DO OTHER THAN PAY EDUCATIONAL TAXES FOR PUBLIC COLLEGE AND PURCHASE STUFFS TO CONTRIBUTE GDP IN THIS GARBAGE STATE TO SUPPORT THOSE USELESS SUBHUMANS WITH FOOD STAMPS. EVEN I DONT SEE ANY REASON OF SURVIVAL OF THOSE DISGUSTING TRASHES. THE REASON I SAID OREGONIANS ARE CHEAP, IT'S NOT CORRECT. I D LIKE TO SAY MOST OF OREGONIANS ARE FREE. THEY LIKE TO TAKE FREE STUFFS WITHOUT CONTRIBUTING MONEY OR WORKING. SHAME ON YOU GUYS!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2220 Dec 11, 2012
AND YOU REMIND ME OF MY FAVORITE BLOW UP BETTY BOOP SEX DOLL! HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEH HEY! THANK YOU I'M HERE ALL YEAR(i got noplace else to live)

Location hidden

#2221 Dec 11, 2012
THIS IS WHY WE HAVE ALL THE REFUGEE THIRD WORLD MEXICOS REFRIED GROUPIES UP HERE -BUY A NORTH FACE JACKET AND TRYIGN TO PASS THEMSELVES OFF AS "HUMANS" ? BECAUSE THE MEXICANS DIDNT WANT EM?
I SAY LOAD EM ALL UP IN A DUMPSTER THROW IN A KEGGER AND SHIP EM BACK TO MEXICO! SINCE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE -JUST NOOONE ELSE WANTED EM? UGH
AND WE'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO FALL OVER OURSELVES WITH RESPECT AND CATERING TO THEM ? WTF? PUT EM OUT IN THE WOODS IN A CONDO OF HONEYBUCKETS AND LET THE STATE COME BY EVERY MONTH AND CLEAN UP AFTER THEM -BUNCH STINKY RIGHTEOUS ENTITLED CLOWN JUNKIES WHO NEED A PLACE TO TAKE A DUMP FROM THOSE 20 YEARS OF TACOS AND BURRITOS THAT HAVE BEEN STUFFED IN THEIR HEADS! DIARREAHA! AND TAKE YOUR CHEAP LIP SERVICE WITH YA ! DUNG,TRASH AND WAR MONGERS!

Location hidden

#2222 Dec 11, 2012
HATE OGREGON- PARASITE " TRADING IN LIP SERVICE FOR PATRONAGE"
ONLY HERE BECAUSE THEY COULDNT WONT AND DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT GETTING THEIR DRINK ON! NOW THE CRIPPLED ENTITLED CODEPENDENT GET KICKED OUT OF THEIR MARYTRDUMB THIRD WORLD PRIDE AND JOY BY THE MEXICANS AFTER 30 YEARS AND WANNA "PLAY PRETEND" IN AMERICA WHERE THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO ACT OR WHAT TO DO?

"OOPPPS SORRY" LIKE A NEVERENDING ECHO not used to being around humans but what a rush!

-strutting down the street like they just go free passes to disneyland taking pictures and robbing the neighbors oh how quaint i could really see myself here"- i am soooo awesome like UGH MUCH LESS STARTING A WAR THEN DUMPING THE BILL AND THE MESS ON EVERYONE ELSE WHILE THEY GO PLAY DRESS UP AND PRETEND IN SOMEONE ELSES WORLD?
hate oregon

Eugene, OR

#2223 Dec 11, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
HATE OGREGON- PARASITE " TRADING IN LIP SERVICE FOR PATRONAGE"
ONLY HERE BECAUSE THEY COULDNT WONT AND DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING BUT GETTING THEIR DRINK ON! NOW THE CRIPPLED ENTITLED CODEPENDENT GET KICKED OUT OF THEIR MARYTRDUMB THIRD WORLD PRIDE AND JOY BY THE MEXICANS AFTER 30 YEARS AND WANNA "PLAY PRETEND" IN AMERICA WHERE THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO ACT OR WHAT TO DO?
"OOPPPS SORRY" LIKE A NEVERENDING ECHO not used to being around humans but what a rush!
-strutting down the street like they just go free passes to disneyland taking pictures and robbing the neighbors oh how quaint i could really see myself here"- i am soooo awesome like UGH MUCH LESS STARTING A WAR THEN DUMPING THE BILL AND THE MESS ON EVERYONE ELSE WHILE THEY GO PLAY DRESS UP AND PRETEND IN SOMEONE ELSES WORLD?
Greetings,

Well, I guess you never been to my country and will never afford to go, and dont think oregon state gov will fund you go. But I have been many places in this country, so I could give my opinion here fairly. Oregonians are bunch of subhuman I have ever met even at zoo. becuase you need to pay ticket to enter zoo to watch those cute animals. Those animals have economic value. Oregonians are kind of grabbers and free-ers, they create nothing. over!

Location hidden

#2224 Dec 12, 2012
HATE OREGON-WELL THATS PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU ARE LIVING IN REFRIED CALIFORNIA-SAD TO HEAR ABOUT THAT MALL SHOOTING YESTERDAY ITS JUST GONNA GET BETTER TRUST ME! AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY! PAL
AND YOUR OPINION CAN NOT BE VALIDATED BECAUSE YOU MISSED THE REAL OREGON OF OLD THE FREE STATE -WHICH YOU WILL NEVER KNOW OF -THANK GOD! ALONG WITH ALL YOU OTHER GOLD DIGGERS SEEKING SOME HUMANITY TO POISON AND INFECT WITH YOUR TYRANNICAL POLICE STATES!

Location hidden

#2225 Dec 12, 2012
BADE ENOUGH WE GOT THE CALIFORNAINS RUNNING UP HERE FRESH OFF THE TACO TRUCK FROM THEIR THIRD WORLD PROGRESSIVE DISASTER THEY TAKE SO MUCH PRIDE IN BUT DON'T ACTUALLY WANNA LIVE IN!
ITS INEVITABLE THO SINCE IN AMERICA THEY WOULD PAY $25 FOR SOME FOOD PEOPLE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY HAVE NO CHOICE TO EAT! AND CONSIDER THEMSELVES MORE INTELLECTUAL AND WORLDLY!

Location hidden

#2226 Dec 12, 2012
YEAH I'M FROM YOKOHAMA JAPAN SO I KNOW THE DEAL !THEY NEED MORE VENDING MACHINES OUT HERE DON'T THEY?AND AN OXYGEN INFUSED BED TANK THAT WOULD HELP A LOT WITH THE SMOG AND BAD AIR HERE!

Location hidden

#2227 Dec 12, 2012
AH COMMUNIST CHINA? OF COURSE WELL YOUR ON THE RIGHT COAST FOR IT-JUST LIKE THE CHINESE SLUMLORDS BUYING UP REAL ESTATE UP HERE SO THEY CAN IMPOSE THE SAME TYRANNICAL MISERABLE OPPRESSION THEY RAN AWAY FROM ON AMERICANS! YAAAYYY!

Location hidden

#2228 Dec 17, 2012
Jesus H Christ.. this thread is filled with spam.
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2229 Dec 19, 2012
hate oregon wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings,
I AM FROM SHANGHAI CHINA, BUT IT'S UNFAIR TO COMPARE OREGON WITH SHANGHAI. SO I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE OUR RURAL AREA TO COMPARE WITH. IN CHINA, WE HAVE HILLBILLIES TOO, BUT THE DIFFERENCES ARE MOST OF OUR HILLBILLIES ARE HONEST, DILIGENT, HARD-WORKING, WARM-HEARTED,REAL ETC,. I CANT SEE ANY THOSE GOOD CHARACTERISTICS ON ANY OREGONIANS INCLUDING THE EDUCATED ONES. I CAME TO THE STATES NOT FOR GRABBING THE WELFARE AS YOU OREGONIANS DO OTHER THAN PAY EDUCATIONAL TAXES FOR PUBLIC COLLEGE AND PURCHASE STUFFS TO CONTRIBUTE GDP IN THIS GARBAGE STATE TO SUPPORT THOSE USELESS SUBHUMANS WITH FOOD STAMPS. EVEN I DONT SEE ANY REASON OF SURVIVAL OF THOSE DISGUSTING TRASHES. THE REASON I SAID OREGONIANS ARE CHEAP, IT'S NOT CORRECT. I D LIKE TO SAY MOST OF OREGONIANS ARE FREE. THEY LIKE TO TAKE FREE STUFFS WITHOUT CONTRIBUTING MONEY OR WORKING. SHAME ON YOU GUYS!
Greetings Hate Oregon:
The Asain Race is the ONLY NON-WHITE Race that I have respect for -the only non-white race that I actually enjoy and like: In a word -I am not racist against or toward Asains.

If the United States was composed of only Asains and whites - the United States would be a very nice place - but its not that way - as the United SStates is goofy multi-cultural hell hole - and will fall due to the Liberal Agenda - such as giving the blacks and Mexicans everything free - which raises taxes and promotes crimes and drug use.

If I were you - I would get my tail-end back to china - and kiss the US good-bye.

The United States isn't worth a red-dime - not anymore...

Location hidden

#2230 Dec 20, 2012
MICKEY J-YA NOTICE HOW WITH THE FLEEING CALIFORNIANS RUNNING TO TAKE A SMUG DUMP ON US UP HERE ITS ALWAYS "WE"? WHATS WITH THAT -WE? WHAT DID YOU DO FOR THE NW? YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN PROUD GOLDEN DUMPSTER GEEZ DRUNKEN DELUSIONAL AND PATHETICALLY STUPID NO WONDER THE MEXICANS KICKED EM OUT
THAT "WE" MUST BE A TACOTURD IN THEIR POCKET
STUPID BRAINWASHED TACOHEADS

Location hidden

#2231 Dec 20, 2012
GIOVANNI THE GRATE-QUE? NO HABLA INGLES? YO GUSTA CHICHARONES! HEHEHEHEHEEHEEEHEEE

Location hidden

#2232 Dec 20, 2012
MICKEY J-I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY HEADLESS PEOPLE RUNNING FOR COVER IN MY LIFE THEN THIS PACK OF HOMELESS DRUNK BRAINWASHED CALIFORNIANS -HIGH 5ing EACH OTHER ON WHAT A GREAT JOB THEY DID WITH OREGON AND WASHINGTON STATE? "WE" ARE SOOO LIKE AWESOME LIKE AND STUFF! WTF?
BUNCHA SHAMELESS STUPID ANIMALS!
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2233 Dec 21, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
MICKEY J-I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY HEADLESS PEOPLE RUNNING FOR COVER IN MY LIFE THEN THIS PACK OF HOMELESS DRUNK BRAINWASHED CALIFORNIANS -HIGH 5ing EACH OTHER ON WHAT A GREAT JOB THEY DID WITH OREGON AND WASHINGTON STATE? "WE" ARE SOOO LIKE AWESOME LIKE AND STUFF! WTF?
BUNCHA SHAMELESS STUPID ANIMALS!
I have been all over the US - and to several other nations while I served the US Army - and I can tell you without any hesitation that it is Oregon where I have encountered the mass numbers of dumb-punks - and even worse - Oregon Punks are the most vile and ignorant of any so-called humans in the world.

Oregon is actually composed of a population of saurry trash - but yet proud to be saurry trash: moreover - Oregonians realize fully just how saurry they truelly are - but they seem to be even more today than they were yesterday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nudes Fri Sparky 1
Where best pizza? Fri fattie 55
need any kind of job Fri need help 1
why are half of Portland topix discussions abou... Sep 16 Glenn 3
Review: Torched Illusions (Jun '09) Sep 7 Witness 28
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 23 We Hate Coos Bay ... 204
Review: Retail Dimensions Aug '14 Griffith 3
•••
•••
Beaverton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beaverton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beaverton People Search