Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ARIZONA REFUGEE-OH BY THE WAY OREGON HASENT BEEN OREGON IN THE PAST 3 YEARS AT LEAST-ITS ALREADY BEEN CALIFORNICATED-THE GOOD THING IS YOULL NEVER KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL IT WAS TO LIVE IN A REAL FREE STATE! HHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEHEEEEE STUPID MONKEYS
hate oregon

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Pejay wrote:
<quoted text>
"Leanrt."
"Trush."
"Expenrience."
Wow.
Well,
I have "Learnt" how not to act like an oregonian.
"Trash" is always trash as oregonians.
Bad "Experience" is living in this trash state with dumb people.

They are nice? ha, no, they just act. They are fake and cheap.
hate oregon

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

orkin33 wrote:
ARIZONA REFUGEE-OH BY THE WAY OREGON HASENT BEEN OREGON IN THE PAST 3 YEARS AT LEAST-ITS ALREADY BEEN CALIFORNICATED-THE GOOD THING IS YOULL NEVER KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL IT WAS TO LIVE IN A REAL FREE STATE! HHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEHEEEEE STUPID MONKEYS
PEOPLE ARE FAKE AND CHEAP HERE. THEY DONT AT LEAST HAVE WARM HEART, THEY LOVE TO SEE OTHERS SUFFERING. SEEMS OTHERS' FAILURE IS THEIR SUCCESSES. OREGONIANS CAN NOT GO ANYWHERE BECAUSE NOBODY WOULD LIKE THEM. AS YOU ARE IN CALIFORNIA, I DARE TO SAY CALIFORNIANS LOOK DOWN YOU BECAUSE YOU JUST CAME FROM A GARBAGE STATE WITH A BAD MANNER/BEHAVIOR. SO YOU ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW BAD CALIFORNIA IS.
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

hate oregon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,
I have "Learnt" how not to act like an oregonian.
"Trash" is always trash as oregonians.
Bad "Experience" is living in this trash state with dumb people.
They are nice? ha, no, they just act. They are fake and cheap.
Greetings:
I agree with you and Orkin - very good points have been made by both of you - but its rather curious in some ways - I mean to suggest that yes - Oregonians are shit-bags - but not all shit bags are Oregonians: LOL - something like that anyway.

Well - heres a story - I suppose some truth in it.

I was talking to a lady here in Bend - she was from California - we got to talking about how saurry and trashy people from California actually were - and she agreed - but she added an interestesting comment - she said that California began going down hill - in here area - where she grew up as it were - when an influx of people from Iowa began moving into the area - Hmmmm - lets explore!

Ok - another point - read about the mud-stomper from Arizona - Hmmmm.-- lets look at more examples.

The shit-bags in Central Oregon have migrated here from several areas - such as California - Washington State - New York - Iowa (as the ladies example)- and a few other areas to some extent.

On any account - where this leads me - what all of this leads me to believe is to suggest - People that come to Oregon and become this thing we now call """OREGONIANS """ are not shit-bags because of the state they come from - but it is the mind set of the people who come here - such as suggesting that the State Government - The State Laws are such that - Shit-Bags move to Oregon from all of the states - and do so because of state law - the social climent of Oregon.

You see - there are good and decent people from every state - to include California - New York - Washington State - excedra - but consequently - there are shit-bags from every state aswell - it just so happens that Oregon attracts Shit-Bags - and again - the Social Climent - State Laws - excedra are the reason why so many shit bags relocate to Oregon.

Ya - Oregon is certainly a major crap state - and a burden on the entire nation.

Did you read that """Arizona """ - that THING is a joke - a real piece of crap - but yet - it is the new Oregonian - it is reality -so the reality is - Oregon is and will continue to be a genuine piece of crap - as the reason Oregon is a piece of crap is not because of the land - or the geographic region - but because of the SUB-HUMANS that inhabit Oregon....

Hows that for counting the ways I hate Oregon -- LOL LOL LOL????
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

orkin33 wrote:
Greetings:
Yep - that Arizona is a stupid monkey - it claims to be white - LOL LOL LOL - if it truelly is white we all know why it RAN from Arizona - such as being one of the ""WHITE LIBERAL COMMUNISTS"" who actually wanted ILLEGAL MEXICAN CRIMINALS to invade Arizona and the United States as an entire - yep - just another OBAMA ASS KISSING LIBERAL PUNK.

Its kinda funny in a way - things like ""Arizona" " ruin their home and then when they see how bad the economy is - how high the crime is - and in response - how the State Government and the Law has to clamp down in response to the Illegal Mexican Invasion - The ""Liberal Communists RUN -- RUN MIND YOU"".

Thats all this ""Arizona" " story is about - as it surely didn't relcate to Oregon for the Great economy - or the great weather -- or the low taxes - or the low COLA -- or even the great foods and social environment - nope - that thing called ""ARIZONA" " ran from the Illegal Mexican mess that it helped create...

The United States is a bad joke - and Oregon is leading the way...
hate oregon

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Mickey Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings:
I agree with you and Orkin - very good points have been made by both of you - but its rather curious in some ways - I mean to suggest that yes - Oregonians are shit-bags - but not all shit bags are Oregonians: LOL - something like that anyway.
Well - heres a story - I suppose some truth in it.
I was talking to a lady here in Bend - she was from California - we got to talking about how saurry and trashy people from California actually were - and she agreed - but she added an interestesting comment - she said that California began going down hill - in here area - where she grew up as it were - when an influx of people from Iowa began moving into the area - Hmmmm - lets explore!
Ok - another point - read about the mud-stomper from Arizona - Hmmmm.-- lets look at more examples.
The shit-bags in Central Oregon have migrated here from several areas - such as California - Washington State - New York - Iowa (as the ladies example)- and a few other areas to some extent.
On any account - where this leads me - what all of this leads me to believe is to suggest - People that come to Oregon and become this thing we now call """OREGONIANS """ are not shit-bags because of the state they come from - but it is the mind set of the people who come here - such as suggesting that the State Government - The State Laws are such that - Shit-Bags move to Oregon from all of the states - and do so because of state law - the social climent of Oregon.
You see - there are good and decent people from every state - to include California - New York - Washington State - excedra - but consequently - there are shit-bags from every state aswell - it just so happens that Oregon attracts Shit-Bags - and again - the Social Climent - State Laws - excedra are the reason why so many shit bags relocate to Oregon.
Ya - Oregon is certainly a major crap state - and a burden on the entire nation.
Did you read that """Arizona """ - that THING is a joke - a real piece of crap - but yet - it is the new Oregonian - it is reality -so the reality is - Oregon is and will continue to be a genuine piece of crap - as the reason Oregon is a piece of crap is not because of the land - or the geographic region - but because of the SUB-HUMANS that inhabit Oregon....
Hows that for counting the ways I hate Oregon -- LOL LOL LOL????
Greetings,

I agree your point about some subhuman inhabit in oregon so make this state even worse. I think oregon is an ominous place, some people originally came from other states with good manners would eventually changed to be bad like those oregonians.
i didnt mean californians are decent but they are just not cheap as oregonians.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

HATE OREGENO-UM AND YOUR FROM ? AND YOUR THERE ARENT YOU? WHATS REALLY SURREAL IS THE OBLVIOUS COMMMENTS MADE BY THE FLEEING CALIFORNIANS WHO REALLY THINK THEY ARE DOING THE NW A FAVOR BY GRACING US WITH THEIR PRESENCE ? AND ALWAYS HAVE SOME COMMENT ABOUT HOW TRASHY CRIME RIDDEN AND WHAT BAD TRAFFIC OREGON HAS? WTF? THEY HAVE BEEN LIVING IN OBLIVIOUS DENIAL FOR SO LONG THEY DON'T EVEN WONDER WHY IT IS EVERYWEHRE THEY GO THE SAME MESS HAPPENS? AND FOR THE FOURTH TIME DUDE YOU HAVE BEEN IN CALIFORNIA FOR AT LEAST THE PAST 4 YEARS -LAST TIME I WAS IN CALI IN 05(doing social research) HAPPEND TO BE THE TIME WHEN CALIFORNIANS WERE BEGGING MEXICANS TO COME TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FREE BENEFITS INCENTIVES AND GAVE THEM FREE CITIZNESHIP BASED ON RACE(so they wouldnt be called racists) TALK ABOUT A CONTRADICTION

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

MICKEY J-JUST LIKE I SAID YEAH YOUR PRETTY MUCH RIGHT -WITH ALL THE PEOPLE GOING HERE AND THERE BUT THE DIFFERENCE BEING WHOSE GOING WHERE???
THE PEOPLE THAT ARE MOVING NORTH TO FIND SOMETHING BETTER THAT SOMEONE ELSE SPENT YEARS TO MAKE ONLY POISON THE WELL -AS THEY LIKE WHAT OTHERS MAKE BUT THEY THEMSELVES NEVER BOTHERED TO MAKE ANY EFFORT NOR CARED -SO THEY CAN'T "AFFORD" IT -LIKE I SAID BEFORE MOST CALIFORNIANS HAVE NO BUSINESS IN A FREE STATE -THE ONLY REASON WHY THEYRE CRIPPLED ENTITLED OBLIVIOUS TACOHEADS ARE RUNNING IS BECAUSE THEY SCREWED UP THEIR OWN STATE SO BAD EVEN THE MEXICANS DIDNT WANT EM -AND TO THINK THAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY DOING EVERYONE ELSE A FAVOR BY DUMPING THEIR MESS ON SOEMOEN ELSE SHOWS HOW SEVERLY DELUSIONAL AND NARCISSTICLY PATHETIC THEY ARE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

MICKEY J-IF CALIFORNIANS IN ALL THEIR "GENIUS AND MARTYRDUMB OF SPENDING OTHERS MONEY TO TAKE THE CREDIT FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT HUMANTARIAN D-BAG -SAVING THE WORLD WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN SAVE THEMSELVES? WTF?
AND IF THEY DON'T WANNA LIVE IN THEIR OWN MESS -DON'T RUN UP HERE AND DUMP ON MY STATE TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOMS AND RIGHT TO WALK DOWN THE STREET SAFE AT NIGHT BECAUSE YOUR PATHETIC BRAINWASHED DELUSIONAL SELFISH SPOILED ROTTEN CRIPPLED PARASITES COULDNT DO IT YOURSELF? THIS IS WHATS CALLED A DOUBLE STANDARD
REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING MY LAST GIRL USED TO SAY
"WHATS MINE IS MINE AND WHATS YOURS IS MINE"! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH AS WELL AS MOST WOMEN ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP THEMSELVES TO SOMEOEN ELSES MONEY AND FEEL COMPLETELY DIGNIFIED IN THEIR OWN TWISTED RATIONALIZATIONS

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

MICKEY J=-AND THE PARASITES HAVE BEEN LIVING LIKE THIS SO LONG THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEYRE DOING IT

IF SOMEONE ELSE HAS SOMETHING THEY WANT THEN ITS ALL ABOUT "WE" AND THEY WANNA PULL THE "WE" "CMON WE'RE ALL HUMAN" CARD(just like mexico did)
SINCE THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING BUT WHEN THEY DO GET SOMETHING YOU WILL GET NOTHING FROM THEM BECAUSE IT WILL BE ALL ABOUT THEM AND "MINE"

CMON MAN YOU HAVE WATCHED LORD OF THE RINGS -JUST WATCH SCHMIGEL WHEN HE GOES SCHIZO AND STARTS TALKIGN IN THIRD PERSON "THEY TOOK OUR PRECIOUSSSS" "WE NEEDS THE PRECIOUSSS" ITS A
TRAIT OF PSYCHOPATHS "INHUMANITY" TO PROVIDE LIP SERVICE -HAVE NO SENSE OF GUILT ,REMORSE NO APATHY AND CANT AFFORD TO HAVE A CONSCIENCE-THIS IS WHY THEY ACT LIKE COKED UP JUNKIES WHEN THEY GET AROUND "HUMANS" ITS A RUSH FOR THE PARASITES
YOU PROBABLY WON'T GET WHAT I'M SAYING UNTIL YOU SEE BEYOND THE FACADE AND THE CHEAP LIP SERVICE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

MICKEY J-THIS IS THE SAME "INHUMANITY " THAT THE MEXICANS USE AS A WEAPON ON HUMANITY-THE THING IS THEIR GREATEST "WEAPON" IS ALSO THE THING THEY WANT THE MOST ! AND ITS A NEVER ENDING QUENCH !
AND WHY NOT THE MEXICANS HAVE BEEN TEACHING THEM THIS FOR YEARS! REPROGRAMMING ALL THE SOUTHWEST (thusly how you create "slaves") AND THIS IS WHY THEIR INDIGENOUS LANDS WERE BANKRUPT SLAVE STATES THEY COULDNT AFFORD TO SUSTAIN DUE TO THEIR OWN GREED AND NEED FOR EXPANSION! AND THE REASON WHY CALIFORNIA IS GOING BANKRUPT ONE CITY AT A TIME AS WELL AND ARIZONA AND TEXAS WILL FOLLOW

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

MICKEY J- I REMEMBER IN TEXAS HISTORY THE OL ALAMO -AND THE RIGHTEOUS WILL AND ABSOLUTE POWER OF SUGGESTION THAT SANTA ANA IMPOSED AT THE ALAMO -THIS SAME ARROGANT WILL (PRIDE)IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS SUSTAINED THE MEXICANS PEOPLES FROM HAVING TO DEAL WITH THEIR OWN PROBLEMS INSTEAD RIGHTEOUSLY SCAPEGOATING OTHERS AND DENYING ANY WRONGDOING TO SUCH A LEVEL THAT NOONE WOULD HUMANLY BELIEVE!

-THUSLY WHY SAN ANTONIO WAS THE FIRST CITY THE MEXICANS GOT PAID TO POPULATE (SANCTUARY CITY) TO MAKE A POINT

ALBEIT MEXICO HAS NEVER WON ANY WARS EXCEPT FOR THE FRENCH IN THE LOUSIANA PURCHASE ERA! FACT IS MEXICAN CAN NEVER SUSTAIN WHAT THEY HAVE! THEY CAN'T HELP IT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ITS MIND BOGGLING HOW RIGHTEOUS AND WILLING PEOPLE ARE TO HELPING THEMSELVES GIVE OTHERS STUFF AWAY WHEN THEY HAVE NOTHING OF THEIR OWN -
ITS LIKE SAYING HEY MICKEY J GIVE ME YOUR CREDIT CARD SO I CAN FINANCE ALL OF CHILE NOW?!! BE A GOOD HUMANATARIAN THEN I'LL ACCEPT THE AWARD FOR HUMANATARIAN OF THE YEAR! ITS THE LEAST I COULD DO!
OH HERES YOUR CREDIT CARD BACK! WTF

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

HATE OREGON-FAKE CHEAP? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? YOUR IN CALIFORNIA DUDE HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS -LAND OF $350 SLEESTAK SHADES-FLIP FLOPS 20 CHINESE "VANS" AND GIRLS SLIPPERS -CHEAP LIP SERVICE AND RIGHTEOUS ENTITLEMENT WITH NO SUBSTANCE MUCH LESS HUMANITY VANITY RIDDEN INDULGENCES -CULTS AND RICH ENTITLED HOLLYWOOD DELUSIONALS LIVING VICARIOUSLY IN OTHERS DREAMS (such as mexico has been and are stealing the t.v so they can live the american dream)just like they see it)

-THE LAND OF "LIKE" SO LAZY THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO FORM A SENTENCE INHERITED DOUBLE STANDARDS OF WE AND ME AND INSANLY SELFISH PATHETIC CHILDLIKE SPOILED ROTTEN DRAMA QUEEN CHILDREN WHERE THE "GUYS" WEAR MORE PERFUME THEN THE GIRLS?
YEAH YOUR NOT IN OREGON PROPER YOUR IN REFRIED CALIFORNIA ! PAL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

HATE OREGON-AND DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR NORTH FACE JACKET COMES WITH A "FREE STATE" I MEAN LIKE GAWL IF I HAVE TO LIKE PAY LIKE $35 DOLLARS TO RIDE THIS FUN RIDE I'M LIKE TOTALLY THERE LIKE! OMG AND FOR THE SAME REASON THEY THINK EVERYTHING IS JUST ONE BIG JOKE -JOKES ALWAYS BEEN ON THEM
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Greetings:
Like I was saying - the saurry trashy shit-people who reside in Oregon are not always Native Oregonians - but - I wanted to ask if others have noticed something that I notice often - and that is - People in Oregon out and out stink - carry an odor as it were?

Poor hygene is a Oregon issue it would seems.

So - where-ever these people are from - Oregonians smell - their dumb - their lazy - their spoiled like children (Foot-Stomping Punks).

I have read some rather interesting things - concepts about why Oregon in our modern times is and or has become a third class shit state - but I still come back to what I was trying to say about the social climent - such as the state government itself - as it would appear to purposefully be what it is - but everyone needs to understand - its the people who vote - and the state government applies this vote for and by the people - so in word - its the people themselves who want a shit-state.
Ceece

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Mickey Jones wrote:
So - where-ever these people are from - Oregonians smell - their dumb - their lazy - their spoiled like children (Foot-Stomping Punks).
*wherever
*they're
*they're
*they're
Also, too many hyphens.

Guys, if you all hate it in Oregon so bad, maybe you should move? Or maybe try to find something positive to think about? Also, you're saying that even if someone isn't from Oregon, they still smell and are dumb. Doesn't that include you, too? Since you live there but you're not from there?
Clohose

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

orkin33 wrote:
HATE OREGON-AND DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR NORTH FACE JACKET COMES WITH A "FREE STATE" I MEAN LIKE GAWL IF I HAVE TO LIKE PAY LIKE $35 DOLLARS TO RIDE THIS FUN RIDE I'M LIKE TOTALLY THERE LIKE! OMG AND FOR THE SAME REASON THEY THINK EVERYTHING IS JUST ONE BIG JOKE -JOKES ALWAYS BEEN ON THEM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TURN OFF YOUR F*CKING CAPS LOCK.
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Ceece wrote:
<quoted text>
*wherever
*they're
*they're
*they're
Also, too many hyphens.
Guys, if you all hate it in Oregon so bad, maybe you should move? Or maybe try to find something positive to think about? Also, you're saying that even if someone isn't from Oregon, they still smell and are dumb. Doesn't that include you, too? Since you live there but you're not from there?
Hello:
The title of this blog is "How You Hate Oregon - Let you count the ways".

Thats what were doing - counting - and or listing the ways we hate Oregon - keeping with the status quo as it were.

Read back - I said - not all people from any given state are shit-fucks - but some shit-fucks are in and from every state - only Oregon seems to collect them - draw them in as it were.

Ohhh thanks for correcting my spelling - LOL....

As far as relocating to another state - or going back home to my state of birth - man I would love to - and agree with that completely - now - confront my wife and tell her we need to leave -trust me - you would be doing me a favor - I hate this screwed up piece of trash - but shes from Oregon and won't leave her parents.

Ohhh by the way - if you do confront her for me - try to be pleasent - and be ready to run - shes a native and disikes almost all forms of humanity - and I made the mistake of teaching her some of my southern skills - if you know what I mean -- LOL....
FuckAllHipsters

Sherwood, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

This state would be great if we could round up hipsters in concentration camps and do to them what the Nazis did to the Jews in WWII.

Then again, living in their meth head "cool" neighborhoods like N. Mississippi where you wake up to a homeless guy shitting on the porch of your nearly condemned house is PROBABLY punishment enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,081 - 2,100 of2,318
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beaverton Discussions

Search the Beaverton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What On Earth Is Happening At Ebay? (May '13) 5 hr EbayRevealed 45
1992 Dodge Dakota V8 won't start (Aug '08) Wed Schultz 30
Kratom @ Dragon Herbarium way overpriced (Sep '11) Wed Just Love Everyone 15
Looking for dynamic house flipping teams Wed Brian Hermosisima 1
Looking for subs Tue Jeremy360_ 5
Portland, Oregon..Most Racist State Of The Union (Jun '07) Tue Alex cam 904
Need some black still... Jul 8 wickedcodie 71
•••
•••