how you hate oregon; let you count th...
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2173 Dec 4, 2012
Beaver Hater wrote:
Oregon Sucks! Nice economy you have there...Not.
Greetings:
Ya - I agree - Oregon does suck - and the economy is non-existant.

But you know - its time for all of us to stop accepting our federalistic fate - and begin asking questions - mainly why the economy sucks - not just in the state of Oregon - but all over the United States!

Heres are some responses - but first I need to tell you and others - I earned more as a high-school kid in the year 1980 than most earn today - working class as it were - while the COLA was about .25 - and or -- 25% of what it is today - Resonses as follows..

1. Clinton passed NAFTA and the WTO.
2. Clinton Encouraged tens of thousands of Illegal Mexicans to enter the US - giving them $50,000.00 small business GRANTS each.
3. Bush JR.- allows more Illegal Mexicans.
4. The Massive National Debt serves as a means to raise the COLA.
5. The Private FEDERAL Reserve makes more in Interest on the National Debt.
6. According to Affirmative action - NON-White Citizens are to be given everything - before white america - despite anyones true abilities - thus: the creation of not being able to compete globally is now a major factor - but yet - the Global Event is being pushed to un-realistic levels.
7. Global wars - in past - a war created new jobs - but this time around - manufacturing of military hardware is almost non-existant.
8. Illegal Immigration ==== Untold welfare ==== national debt increased

Chew on that...
ArizonaRefugee

Portland, OR

#2174 Dec 4, 2012
Mickey Jones
Your Ad hominem responses prove you can't carry on an intelligent, informed debate. I've got better, more productive things to do than prove your skewed veiws of the world wrong. As a wise man once said "You've done near nothing when you've bested a fool."....causa latet, vis est notissima
Set The Record Straight

Portland, OR

#2175 Dec 4, 2012
Where NAFTA began:---Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1986 among the three nations, the leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, on December 17, 1992, to sign NAFTA. U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed it. The agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.
Set The Record Straight

Portland, OR

#2176 Dec 4, 2012
Clinton encouraged tens of thousand of illegals to enter the U.S.? In 1986, Reagan supported an immigration reform that gave amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens. During the 1984 election, Reagan said,“I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally.” This is where it started! The illegal immigrant population grew by 27% between 2000 and 2009, according to the Department of Homeland Security. This was during George W Bush's terms.
As of July, Obama deported 1.4 million illegal immigrants since the beginning of his administration — that’s 1.5 times more immigrants on average than Bush deported every month, according to official numbers from the Department of Homeland Security. But that’s only part of Obama’s deportation strategy: The administration’s stated goal is to prioritize the deportation of criminal, dangerous illegal immigrants.
Set The Record Straight

Portland, OR

#2177 Dec 4, 2012
The massive national debt kicked into high gear thanks to Reagan. After his election Reagan promptly cut income taxes on the very rich from 70% down to 27%. Corporate tax rates were also cut so severely that they went from representing over 33% of total federal tax receipts in 1951 to less than 9% in 1983 (they’re still in that neighborhood, the lowest in the industrialized world).

Regan to cover his tax cuts doubled the tax paid only by people earning less than $40,000/year (FICA), and then began borrowing from the huge surplus this new tax was accumulating in the Social Security Trust Fund. Even with that, Reagan had to borrow more money in his 8 years than the sum total of all presidents from George Washington to Jimmy Carter combined. Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 times for a total increase of 199% Reagan’s tax cut greatly diminished expenditures on infrastructure (bridges, roads, hospital, colleges, etc.)

When Reagan dropped the top income tax rate from over 70% down to under 30%, all hell broke loose. With the legal and social restraint to unlimited selfishness removed,“the good of the nation” was replaced by “greed is good” as the primary paradigm.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2178 Dec 4, 2012
MICKEY J-UGH ANOTHER JIM JONES REJECT TACOHEAD THE MEXICANS HAVE BEEN PUMPING THEIR HEADS NOW HES TRYING TO FIND HIS ! YEAH ARIZONA REFUGEE LIKE THE REST OF YOU SOUTHWEST HEADLESS HORSEMAN UP HERE LOOKING FOR YOUR HEADS THE MEXICANS TOOK EM -GO SEE IF YOU CAN BUY EM BACK AT A FLEA MARKET OR GARAGE SALE?? HEHEHEEHHHEHEHEHEH

Location hidden

#2179 Dec 4, 2012
SET TEH RECORD STRAIGHT-YEAH YEAH AND SINCE CARTER PASSED TEH "REFUGEE ACT" OF 1980 THAT OEPNED THIS CAN OF WORMS BLAH BLAH THE POINT IS MISIDERECTION THE SAME KIND THAT HAPPEND IN TEH 50W WITH THE MC CARTHY ERA RED SCARE
Set The Record Straight

Portland, OR

#2180 Dec 5, 2012
The Refugee Act was reauthorized through the year 2002. H.R.3061 Text, PDF....Sponsor: REPUBLICAN REP.LAMAR SMITH[TX-21}.....(introduced 10/12/1999). Latest Major Action: 11/13/1999 Became Public Law No: 106-104. Title: To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to extend for an additional 2 years the period for admission of an alien as a nonimmigrant under section 101(a)(15)(S) of such Act, and to authorize appropriations for the refugee assistance program under chapter 2 of title IV of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Exact Language: SEC. 3. AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS FOR REFUGEE ASSISTANCE. Section 414(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1524(a)) is amended by striking ``1998 and 1999'' and inserting "2000 through 2002''. Approved November 13, 1999.]

INA: ACT 411 - OFFICE OF REFUGEE RESETTLEMENT
Sec. 411.[8 U.S.C. 1521]
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2181 Dec 5, 2012
ArizonaRefugee wrote:
Mickey Jones
Your Ad hominem responses prove you can't carry on an intelligent, informed debate. I've got better, more productive things to do than prove your skewed veiws of the world wrong. As a wise man once said "You've done near nothing when you've bested a fool."....causa latet, vis est notissima
Ohhhh - so the truth comes out - get lost non-white trash..
ArizonaRefugee

Portland, OR

#2182 Dec 5, 2012
Mickey Jones: "causa latet, vis est notissima" isn't Spanish you moron, it's Latin, the language that the Romans spoke some two thousand years ago, and we use for legal references in this country. Get an education, white trash.

Location hidden

#2183 Dec 5, 2012
MICKEY J-UGH LOOKS LIKE ARIZONA REFUGEE WANTS TO SHOW OFF HOW INTELLIGENT HE REALLY IS ?? THUSLY WHY HES RUNNING 4,000 MILES WITH HIS THIRD WORLD DIPLOMA TRYING TO CASH IN HIS "I'M AMERICAN TOOO!" CARD? WORSE THEN ALL THE SELLOUT WHITES WHO PAID THE MEXICANS TO SKULLF EM JSUT TO HAVE THE MEXICANS KICK OUT THEIR TOOLBAG CULOS!
NOTHING BUT BEVERLY HILLBILLIES BACKWARDS UP HERE NOW RUNING THE OTHER DIRECTION CAUSE WHEN THE MEXICANS RUN FOR THE BORDER SO DO TEXANS ARIZONANS AND CALIFORNIANS! MEXICANS SHOULDA KEPT THEIR BRAINWASHED CRIPPLES AS SLAVES TO MOW THEIR LAWNS AND BABYSIT THEIR KIDS(so they wouldnt be "racists") AND THE MASSIVE EXODUS IS JUST BEGGINING ALL THE BRAINWASHED GENIUSES RUNNING UP HERE TO "RACIST,CONSERVATIVE BIAS BLAH BLAH PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN LIVING IN AMERICA FOR THE PAST 320 YEARS WHILE YOU WERE PLAYING MARTYR WITH EVERYOEN ELSES MONEY DOWN IN MEXICO -UNTIL THEY POUNDED ON YOUR SKULL FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS THEN KICKED YOU OUT PUNCH DRUNK,CRIPPLED,HOMELESS AND STATELESS! SORRY GABACHOS!

Location hidden

#2184 Dec 5, 2012
ARIZONAREFUGEE-AND WHAT GENIUS SPANISH="MEXICAN EBONICS" AND ITALIAN INCLUDING MOST LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN AMERICA ARE LATIN BASED SO WHATS YOUR POINT?
FIGURES YOU WOULD BRING UP THE ROMANS!
SO HOW IS IT THAT YOU VANITY INDULGED MORONS MANAGED TO REPEAT HISTORY AGAIN? SIC SEMPER TYRANIS IS YOUR MOTTO YES? DON'T MAKE ME DO TRICKS WITH MY TIN CUP! EITHER YA HYPOCRITICAL CLOWN!
NONE OF YOU SOUTHWEST REFRIED BRAINED FOLKS HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TO WITH REAL AMERICA WHEN YOU DO GET HERE BESIDES THE USUAL "OOPPS I'M SORRY" AND EVERYTHING THIRD WORLD THE MEXICANS HAVE REPROGRAMMED YOU WITH -I HOPE YOU GET THE BENDS RUNNING UP HERE -SO YOUR "HEAD" WILL IMPLODE DOWN IN MEXICO LIKE A THIN SKINNED BEEFSTEAK!

Location hidden

#2185 Dec 5, 2012
MICKEY-ITS SEEMS TO BE NOTHING BUT COPY CATS RUSSIAN COUNTERFEITS AND MEXICAN MONKEYS RUNNING UP HERE TO "PLAY HUMAN" LIKE MINERS DIGGING FOR THAT LAST GOLDEN NUGGET OF HUMANITY! WHAT A SHAMELESS PARADE OF LIP SERVICE ITS ALL THE PARASITES CAN AFFORD! PURO PEDO! ESTUPIDO CHONGOS!
QUE CHISTOSOS!
ArizonaRefugee

Portland, OR

#2186 Dec 5, 2012
orkin33 Seems all most your nonsensical posts start off with you calling out to Mikey. Kinda got a thing for him, huh?
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2187 Dec 6, 2012
ArizonaRefugee wrote:
Mickey Jones: "causa latet, vis est notissima" isn't Spanish you moron, it's Latin, the language that the Romans spoke some two thousand years ago, and we use for legal references in this country. Get an education, white trash.
LOL - Latin is it - LOL!

Oh ok - so if you don't mind me asking - why would you write in Latin to address me - or any other person reading this blog????

What should I and others see as the suggested symbolic message?

As far as being white trash -- LOL LOL LOL -- well, I have many accomplishments under my belt - Hmmmm. What can you claim????

>> I own my home out-right - can you say the same thing?
>> I own my own small business - can you say the same???
>> All of my cars and trucks are paid for in full - can you say the same??
>> I have a house full of antique furniture - can you say the same??
>> I am an honorably discharged Veteran - can you say the same???
>> I have accomplished four college degrees - to a masters - can you say the same??
>> I have no criminal back-ground to any extent - can you say the same??
>> I have traced my family line back to the 12th century - can you say the same??

Hmmmm.- so when you say that you think I'm white trash - I think you need to explain your view abit more into depth: Ohhhhh - I see - you made a blanket statement without having knowledge - Hmmmmm.--- Tell me again who is the trash -- """"WHITE or NOT"""????

Ohhh - and by the way dumb-ass - very few people in our modern world speak or read ancient roman or latin - or any other ancient form of - such as Hebrew - excedra. You know why dummy?????

Because theres not a need for it - except for some strange symbolic messge - ""What is your motive"""????

Oregon Sucks - Yep - because of idiots like you...
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2188 Dec 6, 2012
ArizonaRefugee wrote:
orkin33 Seems all most your nonsensical posts start off with you calling out to Mikey. Kinda got a thing for him, huh?
Yep - I can see it all - That Arizona Refugeeeeeeee - is nothing more than a dumb-down wanta-beeee portland gooooodie....

Arizona won'ten some of dat attention from others -- just like most of the dumbed down in our modern times -- LOL LOL LOL....
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2189 Dec 6, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
MICKEY J-UGH LOOKS LIKE ARIZONA REFUGEE WANTS TO SHOW OFF HOW INTELLIGENT HE REALLY IS ?? THUSLY WHY HES RUNNING 4,000 MILES WITH HIS THIRD WORLD DIPLOMA TRYING TO CASH IN HIS "I'M AMERICAN TOOO!" CARD? WORSE THEN ALL THE SELLOUT WHITES WHO PAID THE MEXICANS TO SKULLF EM JSUT TO HAVE THE MEXICANS KICK OUT THEIR TOOLBAG CULOS!
NOTHING BUT BEVERLY HILLBILLIES BACKWARDS UP HERE NOW RUNING THE OTHER DIRECTION CAUSE WHEN THE MEXICANS RUN FOR THE BORDER SO DO TEXANS ARIZONANS AND CALIFORNIANS! MEXICANS SHOULDA KEPT THEIR BRAINWASHED CRIPPLES AS SLAVES TO MOW THEIR LAWNS AND BABYSIT THEIR KIDS(so they wouldnt be "racists") AND THE MASSIVE EXODUS IS JUST BEGGINING ALL THE BRAINWASHED GENIUSES RUNNING UP HERE TO "RACIST,CONSERVATIVE BIAS BLAH BLAH PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN LIVING IN AMERICA FOR THE PAST 320 YEARS WHILE YOU WERE PLAYING MARTYR WITH EVERYOEN ELSES MONEY DOWN IN MEXICO -UNTIL THEY POUNDED ON YOUR SKULL FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS THEN KICKED YOU OUT PUNCH DRUNK,CRIPPLED,HOMELESS AND STATELESS! SORRY GABACHOS!
Yep - that arizona trash did indeed run - but why to oregon is my question.

That arizona trash is either a dumbed down liberal - one that sucks black-cock - or a non-white --- just as I said.

Location hidden

#2190 Dec 6, 2012
REFRIED REFUGEE-NO SWEETIE I GOT A THING FOR YOU! HEHEHEHEHEH ITS MY TURN TO PUMP YOUR SWEET SKULL NOW! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I DON'T KNOW THO YOU PROBABLY CAUGHT SOMETHING FROM ALL THOSE MEXICANS DOING YOU FOR SO LONG! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE NAH ILL PASS
SIC SEMPER TYRANIS THATS MEXICAN RIGHT?

Location hidden

#2191 Dec 6, 2012
MICKEYJ-YEAH HEADLESS CONTRADICTIONS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SAVE THEM FROM THEIR OWN BRAINWASHED DELUSIONS -WAHDDYA EXPECT THEY HAVE BEEN LIVING IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY FOR WHA 30 YEARS? SEE WHY THE MEXICANS DON'T WANT THE TOOLBAGS -I DON'T SEE HOW SOMEONE WHO DOESNT WANNA LIVE IN THEIR OWN AWESOME MESS(just like emxicans)THINKS ANYONE ELSE DOES EITHER? UNLESS THEY JUST ARE SO CONSTIPATED THEY NEED TO DUMP ON WHOMEVER? HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEH

Location hidden

#2192 Dec 6, 2012
MICKEKY JONES-THEIR ALL REFRIED REJECTS BRAINWASHED AND CRIPPLED TRYING TO CASH IN THEIR "I'M AMERICAN TOOO" CARD AFTER THEY STARTED A WAR THEN RAN OUT WHEN THE REALITY GOT TO MUCH -NOW THEY WANNA PLAY PRETEND IN SOMEOEN ELSES WORLD BUT JUST LIKE MEXICANS THEY DON'T KNOW HOW NOR WHAT TO DO WITH IT ! AND ALL THE ALCOHOL IN THE WORLD WON'T ENLIGHTEN THEM OR WAKE THEM UP
LIKE A DISEASED ROACH SPREADING THEIR NASTY VIRUS TO TEH ONLY STATE LEFT THEY HAVENT SCREWED UP !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized Stalking / Gang Stalking Oregon Forum (Jan '14) 8 hr Greek 98
Portland Cash For Cars!!! Portland JUNK vehicle... (Jan '09) 9 hr JoeJones 26
Heather Lang - PCC Dean of Sylvania Campus (Nov '14) Thu Rebecca J Kenney 2
Would like some white (Jul '16) Thu snowy 20
jossie crowe stole from our police officers Jan 17 jobe matterson 1
anyone in portland know a hook for black?! (Oct '11) Jan 14 KING KOOP 21
Seattle Seahawks Fire Darrell Bevell Offensive ... Jan 10 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1

Beaverton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaverton Mortgages