how you hate oregon; let you count th...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2152 Nov 30, 2012
GIOVANNI-HAVE YOU EVER LISTEND TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AND ACTUALLY THOUGHT ABOUT WHERE YOUR PHYSICAL BODY ACTUALLY IS? WTF? SCREW YOUR HEAD ON A LITTLE TIGHTER! TYPICAL ANOTHER BOBBLEHEAD CALIFORNIA CONTRADICTION ! STILL DIZZY AND PUNCH DRUNK FROM 20 YEARS OF THE MEXICANS PUMPING YOUR SKULL ?
Jakey

Portland, OR

#2153 Dec 1, 2012
Dear God, some of you need to get a life and stop making endless posts on here.
Jakey

Portland, OR

#2154 Dec 1, 2012
Mickey Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
You can agree all you want - but my military stats give me a right to go anywhere within the states that I desire - I do-not need anyones INVITATION - to come, stay, or leave - and if you wish to make a big deal out of that --- OHHHH come on boy -- PLEASE DO -- PLEASE DO...
But lets take a look at the average Oregonians take on ILLEGAL MEXICANS - ILLEGALS WHO >>>>
>> Draw Welfare.
>> Sell Illegal Drugs.
>> Commit Crimes.
>> Have been allowed to get college before American Citizens.
>> Get Jobs Before American Citizens...
On and On -- how do the Oregonians feel about the Illegal Mexicans -- Hmmmmmm.- from what I see - I'm not wanted - as a veteran or as an American Citizen - But the Illegal Mexicans are just fine.
People in Oregon are the most backward punk garbage I have ever had the dis-pleasure on laying eyes upon - or listen to to.
So Punk -- go right on smoking your dope - being a dumb-down two bit piece of trash - go ahead -- your going to anyway - and apparently the State Pays you to do just that.
But don't you ever talk back or down to me again - and you had better pay attention - you better listen -- PUNK...
>>
TL;DR
hate oregon

United States

#2155 Dec 1, 2012
It sucks when normal people live with screwed/angry/trush subhumans. bad expenrience! what i have leanrt is how not to become a loser.
Pejay

Portland, OR

#2156 Dec 2, 2012
hate oregon wrote:
It sucks when normal people live with screwed/angry/trush subhumans. bad expenrience! what i have leanrt is how not to become a loser.
"Leanrt."

"Trush."

"Expenrience."

Wow.
ArizonaRefugee

Portland, OR

#2158 Dec 3, 2012
We moved to Portland last January. Getting used to the weather took a little time, but we knew about the rain before we moved here. One of the biggest differences, compared to Phoenix, is the way people drive. If you need to change lanes or get on the street from a parking lot people actually let you in! In Phoenix agressive driving and road rage seems to be the norm. People here generally seem more friendly. Arizona's politics is another hate filled situation. Intolerance abounds. When we moved here my girlfriend and I agreed that if people questioned us on Az. politics we would just explain we are political refugees. And after spending the last 35 years enduring the hellish Az summer heat, this last summer made the winter weather totally bearable. We both love Portland and have no intention of pushing for any changes here. You can't improve on perfection.
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2159 Dec 3, 2012
ArizonaRefugee wrote:
We moved to Portland last January. Getting used to the weather took a little time, but we knew about the rain before we moved here. One of the biggest differences, compared to Phoenix, is the way people drive. If you need to change lanes or get on the street from a parking lot people actually let you in! In Phoenix agressive driving and road rage seems to be the norm. People here generally seem more friendly. Arizona's politics is another hate filled situation. Intolerance abounds. When we moved here my girlfriend and I agreed that if people questioned us on Az. politics we would just explain we are political refugees. And after spending the last 35 years enduring the hellish Az summer heat, this last summer made the winter weather totally bearable. We both love Portland and have no intention of pushing for any changes here. You can't improve on perfection.
Improve on Perfection -- LOL LOL LOL -- man, do you have a brain tumor????

OK ok ok -- so what are you -- a dumb-ass liberal or a mexican????
ArizonaRefugee

Portland, OR

#2160 Dec 3, 2012
Mickey Jones: Ad hominem responses are the sign of a weak mind. The great thing about this country is if you don't like it where you live, you can always move. If you're filled with hate and prejudice your utopia may be Arizona. Sounds like you'd fit right in. BTW I'm a moderate, caucasian if it matters to you.

Location hidden

#2161 Dec 3, 2012
JAKEY- I THINK SELF RIGHTEOUS BRAINWASHED RUNAWAY JAKEY POO NEEDS TO GO BACK AND LOOK FOR HIS HEAD TO CATCH UP TO HIS BODY - I BELIEVE THE MEXICANS STILL HAVE IT! ALL THE ENTITLED RIGHTEOUSNESS THEY INHERITED FROM THOSE 20 YEARS OF GETTING THEIR EARS PUMPED BY TEH MEXICANS -LIKE JUST GRACING EVERYONE WITH THEIR PRESENCE IS A FEAT? WOW NO WONDER THE MEXICANS KICKED YOU PANTLOAD PUNKS OUT! LIKE SELF RIGHTEOUS INDIGNANT WOMEN -BLAMING THEIR OLD MAN FOR GIVING THEM HIS CREDIT CARD SO SHE CAN GO SHOE SHOPPING AND PICK OUT SOME NICE DRESSES? WTF? EVEN THE "MALE" ONES WEAR MORE PERFUME THEN THE GIRLS DO -WOW

Location hidden

#2162 Dec 3, 2012
ARIZONA RETARD REFUGEE FROM YORU OWN STUPIDITY-THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS COUNTRY IS YOU CAN FINANCE MEXICO WITH EVERYOEN ELSES MONEY THEN WHEN THEY KICK YOU OUT YOU CAN RUN AND MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE TO TAKE A SMUG DUMP? AFTER THE MEXICANS KICK YOU OUT? IF WE WANTED A WALKING RACIST CONTRADICTION WE WOULD MOVE TO ARIZONA OR CALIFORNIA --AND SINCE THE MEXICANS ALREADY HAVE YOUR HEAD -WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS ENTITELD IN ARROGANT IGNORANCE TOOLBAGS DUMPING ON US -GO GRACE MEXICO WITH YOUR PRESENCE -SINCE YOUR SUCH AN AWESOME HUMANATARIAN AT EVERYOEN ELSES EXPENSE YA SIMPLE MINDED BRAINWASHED TOOLBAG! NO WONDER THE MEXICANS KICKED YOU OUT@

Location hidden

#2163 Dec 3, 2012
ARIZONA REFUGEE-WELL ARENT YOU RIGHTEOUS ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH -AND NOW THAT YOU MESSED UP YOUR STATE YOU COME TO GRACE EVERYBODY WITH YOUR HARD INVESTED MESS? JUST LIKE THE MEXICANS TAUGHT YOU HOW TO BE A PARASITE?
AND DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU LOVE THIS STATE ? BECAUSE YOU CANT FATHOM ANYTHING LIKE IT,BECAUSE JUST YOUR PURE PRESENCE OF BEING BORN DOES NOT A STATE MAKE -SO PAT YOURSELF ON TEH BACK D-BAG YOU JUST DUMPED ON YOUR OWN WET DREAM TOO JUST LIKE THE MEXICANS TAUGHT YOU!
PS MAYBE THE MEXICANS CAN FED EX YOUR HEADS TO YOU A COUPLE YEARS FROM NOW BECAUSE YOUR BODY IS HERE AND THATS ABOUT IT! I THINK THE MEXICANS SCALPED YOU -HEHEHEHEHEH BRAINWASHED AND CRIPPLED HOBBLING UP HERE TO INFECT EVERYONE ELSE IN THE SAME MESS YOU DON'T WANNA LIVE IN ? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO LIVE IN YOUR MESS EITHER? STUPID PERROS! MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE A SMUG DUMP ON EVERYONE ELSE THO EH?

Location hidden

#2164 Dec 3, 2012
UGH YET MORE RIGHTEOUS REFUGEE JUNKIES LOOKING FOR A HIT -JUST LIKE THE MEXICANS TAUGHT THEM -CHASING THAT HABIT THEY CAN'T AFFORD!HEHEHEHEEEEEHEEEEE
BRAINWASHED CRIPPLED TACOHEADS!

Location hidden

#2165 Dec 3, 2012
MICKEY J-WOW THESE PROGRAMMED RETARDS ARE SURE INDIGNANT AND ENTITLED ENOUGH -SURREAL FROM TEH LAND OF LA DE DA!
ArizonaRefugee

Portland, OR

#2166 Dec 3, 2012
orkin33 You and Mikey are just two more worthless keyboard commandos that suffer from Dunning–Kruger effect. Your master of the english language and spelling skills indicate your lack of education. Just parroting Limbaugh and the moron on Fox makes you think you have an opinion.Maybe you should start breaking those Prozaks in half.
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2167 Dec 4, 2012
ArizonaRefugee wrote:
Mickey Jones: Ad hominem responses are the sign of a weak mind. The great thing about this country is if you don't like it where you live, you can always move. If you're filled with hate and prejudice your utopia may be Arizona. Sounds like you'd fit right in. BTW I'm a moderate, caucasian if it matters to you.
Moderate Caucasian are you -- LOL LOL LOL -- I don't think so -- you sound like an idiot.

I'm a Middle of the road Conservative from the DFW area - what you would suggest as a Moderate - but we seem to be far apart on our views -- Hmmmmmm.-- makes me think -- perhaps thats why Romney got beat by an African - despite the Horrific National Debt being built up by an apparent Communistic Muslim.

Perhaps we can all learn from this seperation of views...
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2168 Dec 4, 2012
ArizonaRefugee wrote:
orkin33 You and Mikey are just two more worthless keyboard commandos that suffer from Dunning–Kruger effect. Your master of the english language and spelling skills indicate your lack of education. Just parroting Limbaugh and the moron on Fox makes you think you have an opinion.Maybe you should start breaking those Prozaks in half.
Ya - Arizona Kid -- I bet you do more drugs and drink more boooze in one week - than I have done in my entire life.

Read back - you find that I am active in a war against both drugs and booze - you'll have to do better than that.
ArizonaRefugee

Portland, OR

#2169 Dec 4, 2012
Mickey Jones....Your presumptions are false. I don't drink or do drugs either. Your war on alcohol and drugs are aimed at the wrong person.
ArizonaRefugee

Portland, OR

#2170 Dec 4, 2012
Mickey Jones..."despite the Horrific National Debt being built up by an apparent Communistic Muslim."
Mickey, tell me what the national debt was at the end of "Dubya the Decider's" term. Don't forget to include the loans from China that wasn't tacked on 'till later. Tell me what the accured interest on those loans have added up to and been included in the total in the last four years. The tax breaks and subsidies (corporate welfare) that W gave his pals and two unfunded wars is what drove this economy into the dirt. Look at the surplus he inherited from Clinton. You, like so many far right wingnuts, believe none of this nation's woes occured before Jan. 2009. You're living in the United States of Amnesia.
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

#2171 Dec 4, 2012
ArizonaRefugee wrote:
Mickey Jones..."despite the Horrific National Debt being built up by an apparent Communistic Muslim."
Mickey, tell me what the national debt was at the end of "Dubya the Decider's" term. Don't forget to include the loans from China that wasn't tacked on 'till later. Tell me what the accured interest on those loans have added up to and been included in the total in the last four years. The tax breaks and subsidies (corporate welfare) that W gave his pals and two unfunded wars is what drove this economy into the dirt. Look at the surplus he inherited from Clinton. You, like so many far right wingnuts, believe none of this nation's woes occured before Jan. 2009. You're living in the United States of Amnesia.
IT would be much more simple to access the numbers you seek - copy and paste them - so we can all take a carefull look - create a discussion and further debate the numbers - each specific Commander and Chief - years - and any economic reform evaluations suggested.

But - I see your a Pro-Democrate - no wonder you had to run from your home - as the Illegal Invasion continues -- LOL -- so you couldn't stay and fight - and now your content to live in a watery grave - called Liberalist Hell - ya- Portland!!!!

However - and just for the records - I was not and still am not pro-bush - or the current conservative republican agenda - the fact is - I think both parties are trash...

Put those numbers up -- that should be very interesting -- Thanks...
Beaver Hater

Santa Monica, CA

#2172 Dec 4, 2012
Oregon Sucks! Nice economy you have there...Not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
footballs on deck!!! (Jul '14) 9 hr Travler 11
Bupe-Trade/Cash (Feb '14) 9 hr Travler 5
My Benz for your @ddies 9 hr Travler 3
occupy losangles leader head of losangles polci... Sep 1 bomb sqaud leader 1
occupy losangles swat team leader for police Aug 31 joshua wilkes swa... 1
DONALD TRUMP is NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ... birth record Aug 30 Baroque Obama 2
berthoud colorado sergent joshua wilkes fireing... Aug 30 joshua wilkes ser... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beaverton Mortgages