Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

MICKEY JONES-AH WELL DON'T WORRY THOSE CHARLATAN RICH LIBERALS MADE SURE THE MEXICANS WERE CHEAPER THEN THE BLACKS AND MEXICANS WILL KILL OFF THE BLACKS ANYWAYS THEY DON'T LIKE EM ! SO THERE YOU GO WHAT A DISASTER! STUPID AMERICANS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

AS LONG AS THE MEXICAN HIDE BEHIND WHITEYS SKIRT THEY WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF UNTIL THEY TURN ON THEM AS WELL- ITS MATTHEW 7:6 ALL DAY FROM THE BIBLE SINCE SOMEOEN IS FEELING IN A HOLY MOOD -I WONDER HOW MANY HAIL MARYS WE NEED TO SAY TO GET OUR STATE BACK? WTF?
Swordfish

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

You can go either way on many of these opinions. Remove the Oregon cities from the discussion? The rural Oregonians are just as bad...bad...as any stereotype you find in the South. I live in the hellscape known as Dallas and it is disgusting to the core. I found the outdoors/wildlife I was looking for, but there is a very painful trade off. My family and I are awash in a sea of ignorant, lazy, hateful, sectarian, racist, ugly white trash. This town hates itself and they cannot team up to support each other let alone their schools or businesses. For the 44% that graduate Dallas High, there are the gas pumps, nurses aid employment at Dallas Retirement Village, bagging at Safeway, the coveted and rare civil service or pregnancy (hey, you ARE guaranteed health care insurance with pregnancy!)

Is it any wonder why governing these rural PBR zombies has, and rightfully should, be left up to the major cities in Oregon? Corvallis and Portland-very friendly people with a world view. Eugene-cannot weight in as I haven't spent much time there. Salem-in desperate need of mental health practitioners, accommodations for the plus 300 lbs herd, corrals for their "service animals" ( read service animals as pets to prevent public thumb sucking in this crowd highly saturated with borderline personality disordered chronic suicidality) as well as more Dollar Stores and gas stations to provide the work for which they are so aptly suited.

The greenery cannot be beaten in Oregon as well as the outdoor activities. Meth is everywhere-just don't use it. My advice to Portland is stay weird and stay the course. The hills DO have eyes and when you are finished with your weekend fun, collect the kids, lock the doors and drive to civilization where, in the absence of the winter sun, education, civility, a decent infrastructure will more than suffice. The people in the largest city also know the secret kept from the rural communities: you don't encounter sea monsters or fall off the face of the earth when you travel more than twenty miles from your home of record, although you may encounter something far more dreadful. That would be the expectation for results when presented with meaningful work and the general disdain for public nose picking.
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Swordfish wrote:
You can go either way on many of these opinions. Remove the Oregon cities from the discussion? The rural Oregonians are just as bad...bad...as any stereotype you find in the South. I live in the hellscape known as Dallas and it is disgusting to the core. I found the outdoors/wildlife I was looking for, but there is a very painful trade off. My family and I are awash in a sea of ignorant, lazy, hateful, sectarian, racist, ugly white trash. This town hates itself and they cannot team up to support each other let alone their schools or businesses. For the 44% that graduate Dallas High, there are the gas pumps, nurses aid employment at Dallas Retirement Village, bagging at Safeway, the coveted and rare civil service or pregnancy (hey, you ARE guaranteed health care insurance with pregnancy!)
Is it any wonder why governing these rural PBR zombies has, and rightfully should, be left up to the major cities in Oregon? Corvallis and Portland-very friendly people with a world view. Eugene-cannot weight in as I haven't spent much time there. Salem-in desperate need of mental health practitioners, accommodations for the plus 300 lbs herd, corrals for their "service animals" ( read service animals as pets to prevent public thumb sucking in this crowd highly saturated with borderline personality disordered chronic suicidality) as well as more Dollar Stores and gas stations to provide the work for which they are so aptly suited.
The greenery cannot be beaten in Oregon as well as the outdoor activities. Meth is everywhere-just don't use it. My advice to Portland is stay weird and stay the course. The hills DO have eyes and when you are finished with your weekend fun, collect the kids, lock the doors and drive to civilization where, in the absence of the winter sun, education, civility, a decent infrastructure will more than suffice. The people in the largest city also know the secret kept from the rural communities: you don't encounter sea monsters or fall off the face of the earth when you travel more than twenty miles from your home of record, although you may encounter something far more dreadful. That would be the expectation for results when presented with meaningful work and the general disdain for public nose picking.
Greetings:
I sure enjoyed reading your post - it was - ohhh lets say - both informative and entertaining.

One interesting point: in regard to the racists - they are not true racist until they unite to get shed of the non-whites - perhaps I can teach them this - LOL - and I was born in Dallas - just not the Oregon Dallas -- LOL...

My favorite color is white - which has been bleached twice - LOL!
hate oregon

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

I think Oregonians are bunch of sympathetic people living with hopelessness. when you meet an oregonian and talk to him/her, he/she never wonders to contribute building the community better but thinks how to grab the resources from state gov. without work. they dont even consider to leave this state to a good state to make money. well, this is right. most of oregonians have no capital, resources, education, decent family background(mess), core vales, hard-working spirits etc,. it s extremely hard for them to be accepted by mainstream or get class upward mobility. what they could do? complain about gov.
Mickey Jones

Bend, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

hate oregon wrote:
I think Oregonians are bunch of sympathetic people living with hopelessness. when you meet an oregonian and talk to him/her, he/she never wonders to contribute building the community better but thinks how to grab the resources from state gov. without work. they dont even consider to leave this state to a good state to make money. well, this is right. most of oregonians have no capital, resources, education, decent family background(mess), core vales, hard-working spirits etc,. it s extremely hard for them to be accepted by mainstream or get class upward mobility. what they could do? complain about gov.
Hello:
Oregonians are a very shallow minded and backward people - they preach one thing and then do another - I have honestly never witnessed a state with so many dumb and backward sub-humans in my life - and it doesn't even stop at that.

Oregonians are like children - foot-stomping children - people who like to start a fight - but run and call the police when confronted - Oregonians crave the attention of others - they will actually adopt a child from a race that is not of their own - and then parade it around in open society - seeking others that approve and then expect attention in the form of being told how good they are.

Oregon must have one of the highest rates of drug-addicts and booosers in the nation - and then on top of it all - Oregon has a huge population of Street Bums and Welfare Punks - as well as Illegal Mexican welfare trash.

As far as the education system -- talk about a joke - can anyone say Liberalism - and I mean Liberalism to the point of Teacher Espoused Drug Usage.

Ya - I'v travelled all over the nation - but have never in my life seen such a dumbed-down and backward population - in all of my days.

Can anyone say the words -- "DIRTY-LESBIANS" -- Yep - that to is part of the Oregon Landscape...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

MICKEY JONES-HEY I FIGURED OUT WHY ALL THE ANGRY BRAIWNASHED CALIFORNAINS ARE FLEEING UP HERE NOW !
THEY LOST THEIR HEADS AND ARE LOOKING FOR THEM ! THE MEXICANS TOOK THEM SO ALL THE "HEADLESS ANGRY BODIES" ARE UP HERE LIKE THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN LOOKING FOR THEIR HEADS! HAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAH

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

THIS IS WHY ALL THE FLEEING FOLKS FROM OTHER STATES MOVED THOUSANDS OF MILES UP HERE TO SHOW US HOW THINGS WERE SO MUCH BETTER IN LA OR CHICAGO OR NEW YORK! UGH!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

LIKE SOME TWILIGHT ZONE NASCAR RACE TO OUTRUN THEIR OWN HEADS!>>???

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Minervah wrote:
They have been replaced by nice, bright shiny light rail trains that impress clueless outsiders from other cities who believe that Portland has one of the top public transportation systems in the country. And they don't run all that often either when they are not breaking down or slowing down due to the heat.
More and more the yuppies move in and push the lower middle class and the poor farther and farther out of the city. They stack them up in inadequate housing.
This is what happened to me omg.. I was an outsider from FLORIDUH and transportation was non existant especially anything like the MAX so when I visited Portland in 08 I was seriously wowed. I thought it was like Bostons only cheaper.. it was like amazing to me + I stayed in a hotel on the MAX line. I was living like a rich man because I was living on credit cards and I'd pay the bill later whatever it was lol. I saw life from that set of eyes and yea Portland seemed great BUT when I was living there in 2012 trying to save money and find work day to day because I was actually LIVING there vs VISITING 3-4 yrs earlier, then my vision was skewed a bit. Portland did NOT seem like the same place.. in fact I was using my car a LOT.. Florida ended up being better after all. If I learned one thing from moving places, its that sometimes the place you left all of a sudden became better than the new place you came to but yes.. Portland deceived me big no question. In 2012, I was not living the same way I was when I visited and blew money all the time on breweries and eateries and so forth. I mean I went to them when I came back to live but not as much and I cooked more meals too and when it was REAL life, it was no better than my hometown I grew up in a half hr from Boston. Sad reality but very true. All the glitters is not gold many times and I learned my lesson..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mickey Jones wrote:
Well here we go - the year 2012 - in the State of Oregon -- LOL -- I tell you folks that I never thought people would actually become as saurry and trashy as they are today - The West Coast must have the market contained for being an out and out filth pot - an area of the world where being a saurry piece of trash is not only a fact - but a place where the people actually go out of their way to be a little more saurry today than they were the day before - such as planning to be more filthy - more saurry - more of an out and out filthy piece of human garbage.
Ya - People on the west coast are not even true humans - they are a sub-human culture by my standards.
You folks know whats worse --- Persons on the west coast are so saurry - they don't even realize what an animal they truelly are.
I been on the West Coast over a year now, most of it in CA though but the entire west sucks.. People have no manners out here.. that is damn true. It is a subhuman culture.

California and Oregon are the same damn thing to me. Theres not much difference between the 2 now. Its like Oregon is Californias just as attractive sister with a rattier more hillbilly feel to her, in fact she can be more charming and definitely more green with her recycling habits and a more pure look to her with less makeup, just rattier than her cousin California overall and likes more folk music and country just like her sister and probably fishes comparably to her sister too, but even moreso and generally catches more Salmon too. and California has this same thing going as far as being ratty, but in a more "organized" way with more status and wearing more makeup and wearing sluttier clothes when shes not in her fatigues. At the end of the day though, these 2 are very very alike. They do the same thing to men who want to start new somewhere.. DECEIVE THEM. Both are bad drivers too.. one speeds faster than the other but you can tell which one that is, but the other one also kinda catches up when she wants too as they used to race eachother when they were kids.

The only difference is people aren't falling for California anymore, they are still falling for Oregon but soon that will stop once it gets overcrowded.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

hate oregon wrote:
Oregonians are a kind of human being--mixture with hick and city slickers. they lack of education, common sense, cold, cruel, evil, bad, those words couldnot be enough to describe oregonians. animals are decenter than them.
Oregon in simple terms is like Californias just as attractive more ratty sister with less going for her, but tries to make up for that with her own charms. It is also just as capitalistic and greedy as California as well, but fails harder at being as mean since it delivers more smiles, but it still is don't kid yourself. CA and OR BOTH restrict business, but CA is worse for it so Oregons big cities get more money nowadays in marketing for sure and for restaurants. Thats Portland of course as theres no other big cities.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

hate oregon wrote:
i think oregon is a cursed land, when i came here there s nothing good happened. all bad!! the miserable stories happened to my friends as well. i think there is no way to change the environment to be good. the only way i could choose with low cost is to leave, yes, to leave and to avoid unfortunate things.
The Trail Blazers have to be one of the most cursed NBA teams as well. Oklahoma City must not be as cursed as its growing for business way more than Portland AND the Thunder will win titles long before the Blazers will. Thats just a small example of how I feel Oregon is a highly cursed mediocre place.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

orkin33 wrote:

LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE ANYTHING SOUTH OF OREGON IS MEXICO
ANYTHING NORTH OF OREGON IS FLEEING CALIFORNIA#2 (literally)
Does this explain why Washington has more advanced areas including Seattle and Bellevue? Why they seem closer to Beverly Hills in materialism perhaps? or why they seem more WASPy even? Is Washington really the new CA? Maybe. The asian population in BC also seems to be close to that in San Francisco area as well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mickey Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Oregonians crave the attention of others - they will actually adopt a child from a race that is not of their own - and then parade it around in open society - seeking others that approve and then expect attention in the form of being told how good they are.
White people in Oregon seem to have an obsession with being "good" in this way and the ones with whites probably were either adopted or recruited into their friend circles and in Portland, I saw an abnormal amount of feral negros down the street from where I was living. It was like a bad part of Boston only sloppier I hate to say. The ghettos there look better kept believe it or not than say the high numbers in Portland. Its bad considering this is supposed to be a quaint city inside the mountains yet only to find the crime rate could tie Philly or Boston easy.

Explain how Portland is supposed to be so white yet you see enough negros around.. what black person in their right mind would voluntarily come to Portland to be exposed to this crap? Some had to be brought here with promises or incentives or "seeking freedom" when the government more than likely lied to them about it. Whites there seem to voluntarily like to have blacks around though and it shows with their growing population. They don't like going to naggertown but they sure don't mind taking a few from there and showing them off in their communities. Poor whites there I think do this crap too, thats the sick part as I seemed to have seen it in the parts near the ghetto too.. its not always the yuppie hipster types doing it. It seemed like more low class Oregonians were.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

GIOVANNI-UM LIKE I SAID LAST YEAR
OREGON IS REFRIED CALIFORNIA !
ANYTHING SOUTH OF OREGON IS MEXICO ALREADY ITS A MATTER OF INTERPREATION-JUST LIKE WHEN HALF OF CALIFORNIA GETS KICKED OUT BY THE MEXICANS TO HAPILY DUMP THEIR TRASHED OUT FEAR INFESTED,CRIME RIDDEN POLICE STATE TO RELOCATE TO THE NW
PROBLEM IS THEY "LEFT THEIR HEADS IN CALI"
SO THEY REALLY DONT HAVE THING TO "CONGATULATE THEMSELVES FOR " AS THEY HIGH 5 AND PAT EACH OTHER ON THE BACK FOR GETTING OUT OF THEIR SELF MADE MESS JUST LIKE THE MEXICANS HAVE BEEN PREOGRAMMING THEM FOR SELF SABOTAGE FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!1 QUE CHISTOSOS ESTUPIDO GABACHOS!
ITS CALLED "POLITICAL SUBVERSION" AND ITS BEEN GOING ON WITH A TACO AND A SMILE FOR YEARS DOWN THERE GIOVANNI!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

LIKE SOME TWISED TWILIGHT ZONE EPISODE!
TRUTH IS STRANGER THEN FICTION INDEED
ASTA LUEGO ! BUENO NOTE'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

MICKEY JONES-WELL LOOKING FOR YOUR FELLOW HUMANS APPROVAL IS PART OF BEING HUMAN-THE SAD THING IS THE MEXICANS HAVE STRIPPED CALIFORNIANS OF THEIR HUMANITY " WITH CHEAP LIP SERVICE AND AN "OOOPS I'M SORRY" MANTRA AND JUST LIKE MEXICANS WHOSE GREATEST STRENGTH IS THEIR NOT HAVING COMPASSION,SYMPATHY OR APATHY NOR A CONSCIENCE
THEY LIKE CALIFORNIANS NEED THAT ENERGY TO FEED OFF THEY CAN ONLY GET THAT RUSH AROUND "HUMANS"AND NOW THEY ARE UP HERE "MINING" FOR WHATS LEFT OF HUMANITY!
THERES A REASON WHY THEYRE CALLED "ALIENS"
gus

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

everything costs money the people are pretentious and half the time theirs nothing to do... but the weeds pretty good

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

GUS-YEAH GOOD ONE YOUR GONNA NEED ALL THE WEED YOU CAN GET TO SHAKE THAT 30 YEARS OF SKULL FU***** THEY HAVE DONE TO YOU BEFORE THEY KICKED YOUR GENIUS TOOLBAG CULO OUT ! QUE CHISTOSOS! ESTUPIDO GABACHOS RUN UP HERE LOOKING FOR A CRACK HIT!@

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Beaverton Discussions

Search the Beaverton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Subs? 7 hr Cheech215 7
SCAM ALERT! BEWARE Rental-Data Bureau! (Oct '08) 15 hr zizou 35
What On Earth Is Happening At Ebay? (May '13) 15 hr CorporateCrimeStory 48
Still Searching For Keith & Deanne 19 hr MrSubies 6
Portland Cash For Cars!!! Portland JUNK vehicle... (Jan '09) 21 hr Localcars 24
Featurepoints Referral Code Wed Amyy 17
Immigration activists hold rally to 'welcome' c... Wed Interesting 1
•••
•••